1. What is Bogus's real first name?
2. What bodily function causes Bogus trouble?
3. What is Bogus's father's career?
4. Who is Bogus's doctor?
(a) Dr. Vigneron.
(b) Dr. Vermillion.
(c) Dr. Vaughn.
(d) Dr. Vincent.
5. What is causing Bogus's bodily function issues?
(a) A birth defect.
(b) A disease.
(c) An accident.
(d) An addiction.
6. Which suggestion does the doctor NOT give Bogus for dealing with his problem?
(a) He can try the Water-Method.
(b) He can apply an ointment.
(c) He can abstain from intimacy.
(d) He can have surgery.
7. Which solution does Tulpen think Bogus should choose?
(b) The Water-Method.
(c) The ointment.
(d) The surgery.
8. What is Bogus's opinion of Tulpen?
(a) She is sometimes intrusive but understands him well.
(b) She is his soul mate, and he is glad he finally found her.
(c) She is quiet, and he will probably never know her very well.
(d) She is sneaky, and he cannot begin to trust her.
This section contains 4,264 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)