1. What is Bogus's real first name?
2. What bodily function causes Bogus trouble?
3. What is Bogus's father's career?
4. Who is Bogus's doctor?
(a) Dr. Vermillion.
(b) Dr. Vincent.
(c) Dr. Vaughn.
(d) Dr. Vigneron.
5. What is causing Bogus's bodily function issues?
(a) An accident.
(b) An addiction.
(c) A birth defect.
(d) A disease.
6. Which suggestion does the doctor NOT give Bogus for dealing with his problem?
(a) He can abstain from intimacy.
(b) He can apply an ointment.
(c) He can have surgery.
(d) He can try the Water-Method.
7. Which solution does Tulpen think Bogus should choose?
(a) The ointment.
(b) The surgery.
(c) The Water-Method.
8. What is Bogus's opinion of Tulpen?
(a) She is sneaky, and he cannot begin to trust her.
(b) She is quiet, and he will probably never know her very well.
(c) She is sometimes intrusive but understands him well.
(d) She is his soul mate, and he is glad he finally found her.
This section contains 4,264 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)