* Bogus has urinary tract problems, but like with everything else in life, he avoids the tough choices and employs the Water-Method.
* Bogus declares he wants a change and a new life. He leaves his overbearing wife and moves in with his girlfriend who rarely speaks.
* Bogus sends a letter to his friend Couth asking for money to pay his bills, even though he has wasted much of his own income on family trips.
* Bogus is unsettled by his insomnia and spends time dreaming about the past.
* Bogus analyzes his failure at translating Akthelt and Gunnel.
* Bogus sends another letter to Couth describing the tragedy of his own life and offering guilt-ridden praise to Couth.
* Bogus explains how he and his co-workers each entered the film business and their current roles.
* Bogus is very poor with money management and spends an entire chapter...
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)