|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maria describe the tattoo on the murderer's hand in Chapter 26?
(a) It was a butterfly.
(b) It was a wolf.
(c) It was an eagle.
(d) It was a snake tail.
2. What color is Angel's car?
3. What kind of weapon does Angel take with him when he goes into the safe house in Chapter 27?
(a) A Remington.
(b) A Ruger.
(c) A Smith and Wesson.
(d) A SIG Sauer.
4. Which of the dams in Colorado was hit third?
(a) Hoover Dam.
(b) Crystal Dam.
(c) Blue Mesa Dam.
(d) Morrow Point Dam.
5. To whose home does Lucy go to lie low in Chapter 28?
6. Where have the dams been destroyed on the news reports in Chapter 23?
(a) New Mexico.
7. Who is the man who comes and sits with Lucy after Timo leaves the bar in Chapter 34?
(a) Michael Ratan.
(b) James Sanderson.
(c) David Kota.
(d) Ray Torres.
8. What was written on the knuckles of the man who held a gun to Angel in Mexico?
9. What is the name of the guy Julio killed other than Jamie?
10. How many floors does the infinity pond flow down at Taiyang?
(a) Five floors.
(b) Three floors.
(c) Two floors.
(d) Four floors.
11. What is the stranger wearing when Maria wakes up in Chapter 22?
(a) A crisp black suit.
(b) A cowboy hat and leather jacket.
(c) A tank top.
(d) A ballistic jacket.
12. Where does Angel end up after being shot in Chapter 36?
(a) In an abandoned basement.
(b) In a swimming pool.
(c) In a cemetery by the river.
(d) In a jail cell.
13. From whom are the Pima people descended, according to Lucy in Chapter 27?
(a) The Hohokam.
(b) The Yurok.
(c) The Cherokee.
(d) The Winnemem Wintu.
14. What kind of sports jersey is the black guy sporting that is being stalked by gangbangers in the Plaza in Chapter 31?
(a) The Dallas Cowboys.
(b) The Seattle Seahawks.
(c) The Houston Astros.
(d) The New York Yankees.
15. The narrator says in Chapter 26, "Catherine Case saw the world in terms of" what?
(a) "A chess game."
(c) "A mosaic."
(d) "What she could get from it."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Angel say he got the grate open as he and Maria escape in Chapter 24?
2. What does Lucy make out from the window of the home where she's held captive in Chapter 24?
3. What does the word "sicario" translate to in English?
4. How does Angel get past the worker as he and Maria escape through the tunnels in Chapter 24?
5. What does Lucy use to clean Angel's gunshot wound as she cleans it in Chapter 27?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)