1. In the opening of Chapter 1, the narrator says, "There are stories in" what?
2. What is Angel's last name in the narrative?
3. What is Charles Braxton's profession?
4. What kind of car does Angel drive?
5. Who is the female "guardie" that straps Angel in on the helicopter in Chapter 1?
6. How much water flows through the Colorado River, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
7. Where does Angel go to fufill Catherine Case's orders in Chapter 1?
8. What is the name of Lucy's dog?
This section contains 3,953 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)