|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 – 38 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lucy say the water rights were granted to the Pima people on the Colorado River in Chapter 27?
(a) In the late 1800s.
(b) In the late 1700s.
(c) In the 1940s.
(d) In the early 1900s.
2. How does Angel say he got the grate open as he and Maria escape in Chapter 24?
(a) He shot it.
(b) He used a standard password.
(c) He used his access card.
(d) He used a key.
3. What does Lucy share with a bartender in the back alley of Apocalypse Now! in Chapter 14?
(a) A martini.
(b) A flask of whiskey.
(c) An electronic hash cigarette.
(d) A cigarette.
4. Who does Angel describe coming after his family in Mexico in Chapter 32?
5. What color are Lucy's eyes described as in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Vet's thug that demands rent money from Maria in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Lucy's captor say he can't access Jamie's accounts in Chapter 24?
3. From whom are the Pima people descended, according to Lucy in Chapter 27?
4. What are the water knives from California called in the novel?
5. Where does Lucy's sister live?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)