|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 – 38 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long can Cypress 1 run on its own water without even dipping into the Colorado River supply?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 year.
2. What is the name of Catherine Case's daughter?
3. What does Lucy's captor use to beat her with in Chapter 24?
(a) A belt.
(b) An electrical cord.
(c) A sock filled with soap.
(d) A bicycle chain.
4. How is Lucy's dog described in Chapter 16?
(a) A German Shepherd mix.
(b) A pit-bull mix.
(c) A poodle mix.
(d) An Australian Shepherd mix.
5. Where are the refugees from that are murdered relentlessly in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical feature is noted about Angel's appearance in the novel?
2. What character is the central focus in Chapter 18?
3. What does the "SNWA" stand for in the novel?
4. What happens when Angel goes to pay at the gas station in Chapter 36?
5. What kind of weapon does Angel take with him when he goes into the safe house in Chapter 27?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)