|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31 – 38 .
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the opening of Chapter 1, the narrator says, "There are stories in" what?
2. What does the narrator translate "Yuan Da Ji Tuan" as in Chapter 4?
(a) The Broad Group.
(b) The Happy Dancer.
(c) The Hyatt Hotel.
(d) The Phoenix Water Board.
3. Who does Lucy say funds the television show that Angel is watching in Chapter 34?
(a) The Canadian government.
(b) The UN High Commissioner for Refugees.
(c) The Mexican government.
(d) The Communist Party in Russia.
4. The narrator says in Chapter 26, "Catherine Case saw the world in terms of" what?
(b) "A chess game."
(c) "What she could get from it."
(d) "A mosaic."
5. Who was killed by the Vet's pets when Sarah attended a party at his compound?
(a) Ray Torres and Andy.
(b) Tammy Bayless.
(c) Dona Arroyo and Franz.
(d) Catherine Case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar that Sarah and Maria go to in Chapter 15?
2. Where are the refugees from that are murdered relentlessly in the novel?
3. What is Ratan's room number at the Taiyang?
4. What does Lucy's captor use to beat her with in Chapter 24?
5. What character is the central focus in Chapter 33?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)