|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning does Maud give to Susannah in Chapter 25?
(a) Avoid the seafish, its poisonous.
(b) Winston's family will hunt her down and kill her.
(c) To enter Blaine's Cradle is death.
(d) Leave Lud or die.
2. What does Susannah suddenly realize was left behind in Chapter 4?
(a) Her sling.
(b) Her gun.
(c) Her wheelchair.
(d) Her gun belt.
3. What is the name of the man who gave Jake the riddle book?
(a) Elmer Chambers.
(b) Calvin Tower.
(c) Eddie Greene.
(d) Aaron Deepneau.
4. Where is Jake in a dream in Chapter 16?
(a) New York.
(c) Western Missouri.
(d) West Texas.
5. What has happened to Jake's watch as he notes in Chapter 1?
(a) It stopped.
(b) It has a broken crystal.
(c) It's battery has stopped working.
(d) It no longer tells proper time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie does Jake recall watching as he descends deeper under the city of Lud in Chapter 25?
2. What does Susannah ask Blaine in Chapter 30?
3. How does Roland give Jake instructions in Chapter 28?
4. What type of computers does Tick-Tock Man ask Jake about in Chapter 31?
5. Why can Blaine not differentiate between fact and superstition?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)