|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
2. What is the old woman afraid Roland and his friends are in Chapter 4?
3. What has happened to two buildings on the outskirts of the town Roland and his friends come to in Chapter 4?
(a) They have been burned.
(b) They have fallen to ruin.
(c) They have exploded.
(d) They have been abandoned.
4. How does Roland give Jake instructions in Chapter 28?
5. How long does Blaine say it has been since a gunslinger walked in-world or mid-world?
(a) Three hundred years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Blaine created in ice that he shows Roland and his friends in Chapter 4?
2. How long does Blaine tell Roland and his friends they have until the poisonous gas will be released in Lud in Chapter 39?
3. What is the name of the man who gave Jake the riddle book?
4. Who led the final army against the war in Lud as described in Chapter 10?
5. How does Susannah believe the people of River Crossing look at Roland in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Roland get into the room to rescue Jake in Chapter 34?
2. What weakness does Jake discover in Gasher's personality in Chapter 25?
3. How did Mercy lose her eyesight?
4. What surprising things does Roland learn about Oy in Chapter 29?
5. How does Roland communicate with Jake in Chapter 31?
6. What is the reaction of the people of River Crossing when they learn Roland is a gunslinger?
7. What wakes Jake four days after he comes to Roland's world?
8. What do Bill and Till tell Roland and his ka-tet about the large city of Lud?
9. What does Jake believe Blaine, whom he has constantly seen as a danger, plans to do in Chapter 8?
10. Where does Gasher take Jake?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)