|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the billy-bumbler in Chapter 1 say in response to Jake's question, How are you?
2. Who bursts into the bunker and attacks Tick-Tock Man in Chapter 31?
3. What is graf?
(a) Apple pie.
(b) Apple cobbler.
(c) Apple stew.
(d) Apple beer.
4. What story does Eddie want Roland to tell in Chapter 6?
(a) The story of Walter.
(b) The myth of the Dark Tower.
(c) The history of gunslingers.
(d) The beginning, starting with Gilead.
5. What is a way-gog?
(a) A game.
(b) A musical instrument like the bagpipes.
(c) A type of animal.
(d) A machine that monitors the health of the monorail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who gave Jake the riddle book?
2. Why does Roland put a leash on Oy in Chapter 23?
3. Where did Eddie and Roland get the Keflex pills they give to Jake in Chapter 1?
4. Who led the final army against the war in Lud as described in Chapter 10?
5. What does Susannah think in Chapter 3 made Roland turn inward on himself?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)