|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it before Roland and his friends reach the outskirts of Lud?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three years.
2. What conclusion does Jake come to about Blaine during his dream in Chapter 16?
(a) He is a pain and a danger.
(b) He is lonely.
(c) He is harmless.
(d) He is the truth, he is danger.
3. What does Tick-Tock Man want the computers for, as he admits in Chapter 31?
(a) To work for him so he can control Lud.
(b) To kill everyone in Lud.
(c) To take over the world.
(d) To stop them from playing the drum back beat.
4. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
(a) The New York Public Library.
(b) The Louver.
(c) The Sphinx.
(d) The Parthenon.
5. How does Roland find his way through the maze in Chapter 20?
(a) With the ability to see Jake's aura lingering.
(b) Through the sound of Jake's thoughts.
(c) With Oy's sense of smell and direction.
(d) Through the sound Gasher makes as he runs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Susannah believe the people of River Crossing look at Roland in Chapter 13?
2. Who led the final army against the war in Lud as described in Chapter 10?
3. What does Susannah ask Blaine in Chapter 30?
4. Why does Aunt Talitha believe the people of Lud would like to keep Jake in Chapter 10?
5. What does Eddie see that he thinks is Blaine in Chapter 6?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)