|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time is left when Susannah begins entering the combination to open Blaine gate in Chapter 3?
(a) Fifty seconds.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) Ten seconds.
(d) Five minutes.
2. How do Susannah and Eddie chose which way to go in the city of Lud on Chapter 18?
(a) They ask Roland.
(b) They choose the street with the turtle on the sign.
(c) They choose at random.
(d) They follow citizens in the street.
3. What has Blaine created in ice that he shows Roland and his friends in Chapter 4?
(a) A sculpture of Roland.
(b) A sculpture of Susannah.
(c) A sculpture of Oy.
(d) A sculpture of Eddie.
4. What do Roland and his friends find in Chapter 5?
(a) A beehave that has been poisoned with radiation.
(b) A fish with cold sores.
(c) A bird with parasites.
(d) A dog that has rabies.
5. Who falls over the edge of the bridge in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jake leave behind that Roland picks up in Chapter 20?
2. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
3. What does Roland ask Aunt Talitha to do for him and his friends in Chapter 13?
4. Why can Blaine not differentiate between fact and superstition?
5. Why does Jake briefly think about stepping on a trigger to a boobytrap in Chapter 19?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)