Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 1 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to two buildings on the outskirts of the town Roland and his friends come to in Chapter 4?
(a) They have exploded.
(b) They have been abandoned.
(c) They have been burned.
(d) They have fallen to ruin.
2. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
(a) A beach and a desert.
(b) A closet and a bus station.
(c) A dog and a cat.
(d) A door in London and an Amtrack train.
3. How old is Jake in Chapter 1?
4. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
(a) The face of her father.
(b) The support of her father.
(c) The hand of her father.
(d) The love of her father.
5. How much older than he is Eddie's brother?
(a) Six years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Old People?
2. Why does Roland call Susannah Odetta in Chapter 1?
3. What is the subject of Jake's Final Essay in English Comp as stated in Chapter 2?
4. What is written on the stone marker Jake sees in a dream in Chapter 3?
5. What comes out of the bear's nose each time it sneezes in Chapter 2?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)