Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 2, Chapters 16 - 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
(a) The pretzel vendor only sells bottles.
(b) Roland told him.
(c) He is psychic.
(d) It was the day he died, he had lived it before.
2. What did Hax tell Roland was the last act of the Great Old Ones?
(a) To create the Beams.
(b) To create Roland's world.
(c) To create the Twelve Guardians.
(d) To create Susannah's world.
3. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
(a) A phantom from another world.
(b) A mother bear.
(c) A robot.
(d) A toy.
4. Upon what books does Stephen King say he based the Dark Tower Series in the Introduction of this novel?
(a) Terry Brooks' The Sword of Shannara.
(b) Stephen Donaldson's The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant.
(c) Disney's Mary Poppins.
(d) J.R.R. Tolkein's Lord of the Rings.
5. Who is Mir?
(a) A spacestation.
(b) Susannah's husband.
(c) The old bear who who lives in the woods where Roland and his friends are camped.
(d) A friend of Roland's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her shooting lessons in Chapter 1, what has Susannah forgotten if she aims with her hand?
2. Whose voice does Eddie hear in his head as he carves in Chapter 3?
3. Who is Mrs. Shaw?
4. What is the Drawers according to Susannah?
5. What is the voice Eddie hears in his head as he carves saying to him?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)