|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 4, Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susannah think the speaking ring looks like in Chapter 23?
(b) The Great Pyramid.
(c) The Washington Monument.
(d) The Sphinx.
2. What does Jake hope will happen each time he walks through a door?
(a) He will find his killer.
(b) He will return to Roland.
(c) He will regain his sanity.
(d) He will die.
3. What two pictures has Jake pasted to the front of his Final Essay as revealed in Chapter 2?
(a) A beach and a desert.
(b) A dog and a cat.
(c) A closet and a bus station.
(d) A door in London and an Amtrack train.
4. What is Eddie carving in Chapter 4?
(a) A dog.
(b) A slingshot.
(c) A toy gun.
(d) A bear.
5. Where does Eddie hide from the bear in Chapter 5?
(a) A tree.
(b) A ditch.
(c) A tent.
(d) A hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eddie often see when he looks at a piece of wood?
2. Who finally shoots and kills Mir in Chapter 8?
3. How did Jake know in Chapter 5 that the pretzel vendor would drink a bottle of Yoo-hoo as opposed to a can?
4. Who is waiting for Jake in Chapter 17 when he arrives home?
5. In Chapter 9, what do Roland and his friends realize the bear was?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)