One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Part 5, Chapters 15 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susannah believe the speakers broadcasting the drum back beat were originally used for?
(b) Announcements and propoganda during the war.
(c) Music for festivals.
(d) Crowd control.
2. Who does Eddie believe he met just before Henry went into the army in the 1970s?
(b) Jack Mort.
3. Why does Roland build a fire in Chapter 17?
(a) To keep the animals away.
(b) To cook on.
(c) To keep warm.
(d) For Eddie to carve by.
4. What warning does Maud give to Susannah in Chapter 25?
(a) Winston's family will hunt her down and kill her.
(b) To enter Blaine's Cradle is death.
(c) Avoid the seafish, its poisonous.
(d) Leave Lud or die.
5. What is the name of the school Jake attends?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Jake been fighting the rising madness inside him as stated in Chapter 1?
2. What significant event happened to or will happen to Jake on May 9th as stated in Chapter 1?
3. Who does the guy Eddie shoots in Chapter 21 look like to Susannah?
4. Why does Jake follow the two boys in Chapter 22, Henry and Eddie?
5. What building is Susannah reminded of in Chapter 21 as she follows Maud and Jeeves to the Cradle of Lud?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)