1. According to this poet, what is the cruelest month?
2. What does the cruelest month breed?
3. What does the cruelest month mix together?
Memory and Desire
4. What does the poet say keeps us warm in the winter?
5. What does the poet say summer does to us?
6. Where does the narrator spend his summers?
7. In the Burial of the Dead, what is drunk at Hofgarten?
8. In the Burial of the Dead, why are German phrases added to the poem?
To symbolize the war
9. In the Burial of the Dead, what frightens Marie?
This section contains 3,571 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)