|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through IV. Death by Water.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are bones of the bodies littered on the ground cast in Part III, The Fire Sermon?
(a) The water
(b) The garret
(c) The foxes hole
(d) The bin
2. What does the cruelest month breed?
3. In a Game of Chess, what does the rich woman end up doing with her lover?
(a) Going to sleep
(b) Playing chess
(c) Killing him
(d) Making love
4. What is the narrator doing when an animal is seen creeping through the vegetation in Part III, The Fire Sermon?
5. What does the narrator hear rattling in Part III, The Fire Sermon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is buried in the first section of the Burial of the Dead?
2. What does the narrator say is a natural consequence of marriage?
3. What happens season will Sweeney be brought to Mrs. Porter?
4. What instrument does the narrator hear while walking along Lower Thames Street?
5. Whom does the narrator know in the Unreal City?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)