|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II. A Game of Chess.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the carved dolphin described in a Game of Chess?
2. What does the narrator do when leaving Lil’s house?
(a) Kisses Albert
(b) Steals money
(c) Bids the children goodnight
(d) Slaps Lil
3. Whom does the narrator know in the Unreal City?
4. How many cupids are carved into the glass found in a Game of Chess?
5. What does the narrator fear disturbs the thing that was planted in a garden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lil’s youngest child?
2. In a Game of Chess, what type of perfume does the rich woman own?
3. What does the narrator warn Lil will happen if she does not give Albert what he wants?
4. What does the narrator call Lil because she is ambivalent about her marriage?
5. Of what does the narrator tell Lil she should be ashamed?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)