|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II. A Game of Chess.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Burial of the Dead, what does the narrator say he will show the reader under the red rock?
(a) Something amazing
(b) Something different
(c) His past
(d) Your future
2. What does the poet say keeps us warm in the winter?
3. Why does Lil look so old?
(a) She is very sick
(b) She takes strange medication
(c) She has worked her whole life
(d) She has children
4. What is the narrator supposed to fear after talking with Madame Sosostris?
(a) His family
(b) The plague
(c) Death by water
(d) The innkeeper
5. In a Game of Chess, what type of perfume does the rich woman own?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator warn Lil will happen if she does not give Albert what he wants?
2. What does the narrator do when leaving Lil’s house?
3. Whom does the narrator know in the Unreal City?
4. How many cupids are carved into the glass found in a Game of Chess?
5. From where does the narrator know someone in the Unreal City?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)