|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through V. What the Thunder Said.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman with the long hair use for an instrument?
(a) Her hands
(b) A tree
(c) A rock
(d) Her hair
2. To what does the poet compare the chair in section II of a Game of Chess?
(a) A throne
(b) A stock
(c) A gallows
(d) A vault
3. What color is the torchlight in Part V, What the Thunder Said?
4. What color are the faces seen in the houses in Part V, What the Thunder Said?
5. What part of Germany is does the narrator spend his summers in the Burial of the Dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the repeated words to Lil reference?
2. What sweats out of the river in Part III, The Fire Sermon?
3. What will bring Sweeney to Mrs. Porter in Part III, The Fire Sermon?
4. What author pens the elegant rag spoken in a Game of Chess?
5. What revives the dull roots in the Burial of the Dead?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)