|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Leviticus die?
2. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
3. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
4. Where are Frank and Paul when they find the German mortar?
5. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frank say he killed Paul?
2. After Esmeralda is never seen again, what assumptions does Frank make?
3. What changes in Frank's house when Agnes returned?
4. What is suspicious about Angus' study?
5. What does Frank admit feeling guilty about in "The Bomb Circle"?
6. What are Frank's sacrifice poles?
7. Why does Frank say he had to kill Paul?
8. Why does Frank want his father's cordite?
9. How does Frank try to contact Eric?
10. In "In the Bunker," how does Frank groom himself?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the technique of having Frank narrate both from childhood memory and the present.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze at least three of the chapter titles in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast at least two settings in "The Wasp Factory." Explain the significance of setting to the novel.
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)