|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
2. What does Frank say he did when Esmeralda's asked him about her disappearance?
3. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
4. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
5. What was Frank holding onto when the search party for Esmeralda found him?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The Snake Park," what happens when Frank checks the sacrifice poles?
2. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
3. What does Frank admit feeling guilty about in "The Bomb Circle"?
4. How does the "bomb circle" get its name?
5. How does Frank feel when he learns his half-brother, Eric, escapes?
6. How does Frank describe Agnes relationship with Angus?
7. How does Frank's father feel about Frank's drinking?
8. Why does Frank say he does not "officially" exist?
9. Why does Frank want his father's cordite?
10. How does Frank blame Agnes for his accident?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the author's message about brotherhood? Carefully analyze Eric and Frank's relationship.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the three murders Frank commits, quoting the book to support your comparison.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze Frank as a narrator. Is he reliable? How do his tone and word choice impact the novel?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)