|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
2. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
3. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
5. Why is Eric angry about the dog in the phone booth with him when he calls Frank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank do when he finds Eric in "What Happened to Me"?
2. What is suspicious about Angus' study?
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about gender?
4. What is strange about the specimen jar Frank finds in Angus' study?
5. What does Frank admit feeling guilty about in "The Bomb Circle"?
6. How does Frank feel about black people?
7. What does Angus tell Frank about his gender?
8. What two suicides does Frank describe in "The Snake Park"?
9. What reason does Frank give for killing Paul?
10. What is Frank's accident?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze at least three of the chapter titles in this novel.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze Frank as a narrator. Is he reliable? How do his tone and word choice impact the novel?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the three murders Frank commits, quoting the book to support your comparison.
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)