|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Frank and Paul when they find the German mortar?
2. What did Frank do while Agnes was giving birth?
3. Why is Eric angry about the dog in the phone booth with him when he calls Frank?
4. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
5. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Frank fights with the rabbit in "The Snake Park"?
2. Why does Frank say he does not "officially" exist?
3. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
4. How does Frank feel about his father's legs and their injury?
5. What does Frank show about Blythe's death in "The Snake Park"?
6. What does Angus do when he measures items around the house?
7. How does Frank describe his decision to kill Esmeralda?
8. How does Frank feel when he learns his half-brother, Eric, escapes?
9. In "In the Bunker," how does Frank groom himself?
10. What two suicides does Frank describe in "The Snake Park"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What message is delivered about family in "The Wasp Factory"?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast at least two settings in "The Wasp Factory." Explain the significance of setting to the novel.
Essay Topic 3
What is the author's message about brotherhood? Carefully analyze Eric and Frank's relationship.
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)