|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
2. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
3. What does Frank say Agnes did after Paul's birth?
4. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
5. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "In the Bunker," how does Frank groom himself?
2. What does Angus do when he measures items around the house?
3. How does Frank wish Esmeralda died?
4. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
5. Why is Frank irritated by the bottle?
6. How does Frank blame Agnes for his accident?
7. Why does Frank say he does not "officially" exist?
8. In "The Snake Park," what happens when Frank checks the sacrifice poles?
9. What does Frank admit feeling guilty about in "The Bomb Circle"?
10. What does Frank say he worried about after killing Esmeralda?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze Frank as a narrator. Is he reliable? How do his tone and word choice impact the novel?
Essay Topic 2
What is the author's message about brotherhood? Carefully analyze Eric and Frank's relationship.
Essay Topic 3
Choose either Frank, Eric or Angus and analyze what motivates them as a character.
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)