|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
2. Why does Frank hate the sea?
3. Where did Leviticus die?
4. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
5. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Frank's accident?
2. What was Frank's plot to kill Esmeralda?
3. How does Frank try to contact Eric?
4. How does Frank describe his decision to kill Esmeralda?
5. What changes in Frank's house when Agnes returned?
6. Why does Frank say he does not "officially" exist?
7. In "In the Bunker," how does Frank groom himself?
8. What does Angus do when he measures items around the house?
9. Why does Frank feel responsible for Harmsworth's death?
10. How does Frank feel when he learns his half-brother, Eric, escapes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Frank's places, including his third floor room and bunker. What is the purpose of these places? How do these places impact Frank?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze at least three of the chapter titles in this novel.
Essay Topic 3
What message is delivered about family in "The Wasp Factory"?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)