|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
2. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
3. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
4. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
5. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
2. In "The Snake Park," what happens when Frank checks the sacrifice poles?
3. How does Frank try to contact Eric?
4. How does Frank describe Agnes relationship with Angus?
5. What does Frank show about Blythe's death in "The Snake Park"?
6. What does Angus do when he measures items around the house?
7. How does Frank describe his decision to kill Esmeralda?
8. What does Frank admit feeling guilty about in "The Bomb Circle"?
9. Why does Frank feel responsible for Harmsworth's death?
10. What does Frank say he worried about after killing Esmeralda?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the theme of disappointment in this novel. Define theme in your discussion and give specific examples from the book to support your statements.
Essay Topic 2
Explore the commentary this novel provides on gender development. How do Angus and Frank illuminate this process? Give examples from "The Wasp Factory" to support your statements.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Eric and Frank.
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)