|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
3. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
4. Where did Leviticus die?
5. How does Frank get to and from town?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is suspicious about Angus' study?
2. What was Frank's plot to kill Esmeralda?
3. How does Frank blame Agnes for his accident?
4. What does Angus do when he measures items around the house?
5. What does Frank show about Blythe's death in "The Snake Park"?
6. What happens to Old Saul after Frank's accident?
7. Why does Frank feel responsible for Harmsworth's death?
8. How does Frank feel when he learns his half-brother, Eric, escapes?
9. What happens when Frank fights with the rabbit in "The Snake Park"?
10. How does Frank say Leviticus died?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose either Frank, Eric or Angus and analyze what motivates them as a character.
Essay Topic 2
What is the author's message about brotherhood? Carefully analyze Eric and Frank's relationship.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Eric and Frank.
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)