|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) He cries.
(b) He sits down next to him.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He kicks him.
2. What does Frank decide to do to the dam he builds in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Blow it up.
(b) Knock it down.
(c) Use it to stop the river totally.
(d) Use it to trap animals.
3. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
(a) To find peace.
(b) To fall asleep.
(c) To get an answer.
(d) To contact Eric.
4. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
(a) Because he assaulted workers.
(b) Because he couldn't afford them.
(c) Because he could escape.
(d) Because he needed new medicine.
5. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
(a) He lit them on fire.
(b) He tied them to trees.
(c) He buried them alive.
(d) He kicked them.
6. In "Running Dog," where does Frank search after the coast?
(a) The woods.
(b) The dump.
(c) A trailer park.
(d) The town.
7. Why does Angus ask Frank to meet him at the library?
(a) Because he needs help.
(b) Because he found Frank a job.
(c) Because he thinks the house is bugged.
(d) Because Eric was captured.
8. What is Frank's first impression of his father's study?
9. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about the murders she committed?
(a) Like they were crimes.
(b) Like they were good decisions.
(c) Like they were out of character.
(d) Like they were for nothing.
10. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
(a) A dollar bill.
(b) An animal ear.
(c) A note from Eric.
(d) His picture.
11. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(b) His father.
(d) A fire.
12. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
(a) The dump.
(b) His mother's bedroom.
(c) His father's office.
(d) The store.
13. How is Angus able to put things in Frank's food?
(a) Because he grows his own produce.
(b) Because Frank leaves the table often.
(c) Because he always cooks.
(d) Because he sneaks it in at night.
14. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
(a) He is beautiful.
(b) He is insane.
(c) He is dangerous.
(d) He is like a woman.
15. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
(a) Because he admits to being afraid.
(b) Because he refuses to fight Eric.
(c) Because he runs away from Eric.
(d) Because he keeps his study locked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
2. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
3. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
5. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)