|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
(a) In front of Old Saul's skull.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) In the backyard.
2. When does Eric come home from college?
(a) After his first year.
(b) After his fourth year.
(c) After his second year.
(d) After his third year.
3. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
(a) A terror.
(b) A history.
(c) A plan.
(d) A fraud.
4. What does Frank say he is facing from Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
5. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
(a) Because of a mistake made during surgery.
(b) Because the child was in an accident.
(c) Because of a medical experiment.
(d) Because the child was born with a hole in its head.
6. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(c) A fire.
(d) His father.
7. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He sits down next to him.
(c) He kicks him.
(d) He cries.
8. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is proud.
9. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Torture Eric.
(c) Get rest.
(d) Find a dog.
10. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
11. What demand does Frank make of Angus at the end of "The Prodigal"?
(a) To get them to safety.
(b) To know the truth.
(c) To stop Eric.
(d) To leave him alone.
12. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
(a) He would go naked in public.
(b) He dressed like a girl at one point.
(c) He spent years wearing Angus' clothing.
(d) He once wore black for a year.
13. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
(a) Migraine headaches.
(b) Occasional blindness.
(c) Small strokes.
14. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
(a) So she couldn't go to school.
(b) So she would feel scared.
(c) So she wouldn't find out the truth.
(d) So she couldn't run away.
15. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
(a) His women.
(b) His own life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
2. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
3. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
4. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
5. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)