|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Running Dog," what does Frank use his binoculars for?
(a) To see a vacation home.
(b) To see across the ocean.
(c) To see into town.
(d) To spy on Angus.
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The truth.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The future.
(d) The end.
3. When Eric first starts college, what career does he choose?
4. What demand does Frank make of Angus at the end of "The Prodigal"?
(a) To know the truth.
(b) To get them to safety.
(c) To stop Eric.
(d) To leave him alone.
5. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) In front of Old Saul's skull.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) In the backyard.
6. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is sad.
(d) He is proud.
7. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(c) A fire.
(d) His father.
8. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
(a) Lights candles.
(b) Confesses his sins.
(c) Shakes it up.
(d) Smokes a cigarette.
9. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) In town.
(b) On the shore.
(c) On a hill.
(d) In a house.
10. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
(a) A terror.
(b) A history.
(c) A plan.
(d) A fraud.
11. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
(a) Because he admits to being afraid.
(b) Because he runs away from Eric.
(c) Because he keeps his study locked.
(d) Because he refuses to fight Eric.
12. Who does Frank say insanity is for?
(b) The elderly.
(c) The weak.
13. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
(a) So she wouldn't find out the truth.
(b) So she would feel scared.
(c) So she couldn't go to school.
(d) So she couldn't run away.
14. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He kicks him.
(c) He cries.
(d) He sits down next to him.
15. What is Frank's first impression of his father's study?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
2. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
3. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. How does Frank get the key to Angus' study?
5. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)