|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The test tubes.
(b) The genitals in a jar.
(c) The potent chemicals.
(d) The family picture on the desk.
2. In "Running Dog," what does Frank use his binoculars for?
(a) To see into town.
(b) To see a vacation home.
(c) To see across the ocean.
(d) To spy on Angus.
3. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
(a) His women.
(c) His own life.
4. Who does Frank say insanity is for?
(b) The elderly.
(c) The weak.
5. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is proud.
6. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
(a) To test a new experiment.
(b) To look at.
(c) To make a mold.
(d) To confuse Frank.
7. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They understand each other.
(c) They can get crazy together.
(d) They hate each other.
8. How is Angus able to put things in Frank's food?
(a) Because he always cooks.
(b) Because he sneaks it in at night.
(c) Because Frank leaves the table often.
(d) Because he grows his own produce.
9. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) Angus sent him away.
(b) He asked to go.
(c) He had to leave or go to jail.
(d) They intervened and took him.
10. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
11. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) He kicks him.
(b) He sits down next to him.
(c) He cries.
(d) He calls the police.
12. Where does Frank meet Jamie in "Space Invaders"?
(a) The police station.
(b) Cauldhame Arms.
(c) Cauldhame Field.
(d) Jamie's house.
13. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
(a) Because the child was in an accident.
(b) Because of a mistake made during surgery.
(c) Because of a medical experiment.
(d) Because the child was born with a hole in its head.
14. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) A vacation home.
(b) A truck stop.
(c) A pay phone.
(d) A hospital.
15. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) When Eric went to college.
(b) When Agnes came back.
(c) After Eric went to boarding school.
(d) After Frank's accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
2. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
3. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
4. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
5. What demand does Frank make of Angus at the end of "The Prodigal"?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)