|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
(a) A fraud.
(b) A plan.
(c) A terror.
(d) A history.
2. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
3. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
(a) To test his new catapult.
(b) To put it out of its misery.
(c) Because he knows he has to.
(d) Because someone asks him to.
4. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(b) His father.
(d) A fire.
5. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) They intervened and took him.
(b) He had to leave or go to jail.
(c) He asked to go.
(d) Angus sent him away.
6. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
(a) To make a mold.
(b) To look at.
(c) To test a new experiment.
(d) To confuse Frank.
7. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Torture Eric.
(b) Get rest.
(d) Find a dog.
8. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
(a) Because of the fire Eric starts.
(b) Because of an accident.
(c) Because he wants to scare his father.
(d) Because Eric detonates them.
9. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The end.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The truth.
(d) The future.
10. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) After Frank's accident.
(b) When Eric went to college.
(c) After Eric went to boarding school.
(d) When Agnes came back.
11. How does Frank get the key to Angus' study?
(a) He doesn't need it because the door is unlocked.
(b) He finds it in Angus' coat pocket.
(c) He asks for it.
(d) He steals it from Angus' car.
12. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The genitals in a jar.
(b) The potent chemicals.
(c) The family picture on the desk.
(d) The test tubes.
13. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about the murders she committed?
(a) Like they were crimes.
(b) Like they were out of character.
(c) Like they were for nothing.
(d) Like they were good decisions.
14. What is Frank's first impression of his father's study?
15. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say women are meant to do?
3. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
4. Where does the burned dog end up in "Running Dog"?
5. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)