|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
(a) He dressed like a girl at one point.
(b) He would go naked in public.
(c) He once wore black for a year.
(d) He spent years wearing Angus' clothing.
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say women are meant to do?
(a) Be beaten.
(b) Be quiet.
(c) Stay out of public.
(d) Have babies.
3. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
(a) With telepathy.
(b) Through the factory.
(c) With a telephone.
(d) Through Old Saul's skull.
4. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
(a) Confesses his sins.
(b) Shakes it up.
(c) Lights candles.
(d) Smokes a cigarette.
5. What does Frank decide to do to the dam he builds in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Knock it down.
(b) Use it to stop the river totally.
(c) Use it to trap animals.
(d) Blow it up.
6. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
(a) Male hormones.
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) Female hormones.
7. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) In town.
(b) In a house.
(c) On the shore.
(d) On a hill.
8. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The beginning.
(b) The truth.
(c) The future.
(d) The end.
9. What does Frank do after seeing the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He keeps watching.
(c) He tries to find it.
(d) He starts yelling.
10. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
(a) A book.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A broken glass.
(d) A letter.
11. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) He cries.
(b) He sits down next to him.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He kicks him.
12. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
13. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
14. What demand does Frank make of Angus at the end of "The Prodigal"?
(a) To know the truth.
(b) To leave him alone.
(c) To get them to safety.
(d) To stop Eric.
15. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(c) A fire.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "What Happened to Me," what does Frank say about her path?
2. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
3. When Eric first starts college, what career does he choose?
4. What does Frank find along with the male hormones in his father's study?
5. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)