|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
(a) Because the child was born with a hole in its head.
(b) Because the child was in an accident.
(c) Because of a medical experiment.
(d) Because of a mistake made during surgery.
2. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
(a) Because he knows he has to.
(b) Because someone asks him to.
(c) To put it out of its misery.
(d) To test his new catapult.
3. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(b) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(c) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(d) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
4. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say women are meant to do?
(a) Have babies.
(b) Be quiet.
(c) Stay out of public.
(d) Be beaten.
5. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
(a) With telepathy.
(b) Through the factory.
(c) With a telephone.
(d) Through Old Saul's skull.
6. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
(a) He still got good grades.
(b) He began missing classes.
(c) He was kicked out.
(d) He spent all his money.
7. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
(a) Because he couldn't afford them.
(b) Because he assaulted workers.
(c) Because he could escape.
(d) Because he needed new medicine.
8. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
(a) Before they go to space.
(b) Within the next ten years.
(c) After they conquer Mars.
9. How is Angus able to put things in Frank's food?
(a) Because Frank leaves the table often.
(b) Because he always cooks.
(c) Because he grows his own produce.
(d) Because he sneaks it in at night.
10. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about the murders she committed?
(a) Like they were good decisions.
(b) Like they were out of character.
(c) Like they were crimes.
(d) Like they were for nothing.
11. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
12. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
(a) A letter.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A broken glass.
(d) A book.
13. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is proud.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is excited.
14. Who does Frank say insanity is for?
(a) The elderly.
(c) The weak.
15. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
(a) It gave him the chance to make Frank think he was a boy.
(b) It let him test female hormones on Frank.
(c) Agnes set the whole thing up.
(d) Angus set the whole thing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank ask Eric on the phone in "The Wasp Factory"?
2. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
3. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
4. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
5. At the end of "What Happened to Me," what does Frank say about her path?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)