|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
(a) His own life.
(d) His women.
2. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(b) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
(c) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(d) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
3. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
(a) To find peace.
(b) To fall asleep.
(c) To get an answer.
(d) To contact Eric.
4. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(a) His father.
(c) A fire.
5. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
(a) Because he could escape.
(b) Because he assaulted workers.
(c) Because he couldn't afford them.
(d) Because he needed new medicine.
6. In "The Wasp Factory," what does Frank tape to the glass of the factory?
(a) A picture of Eric.
(b) A piece of wax.
(c) Old Saul's teeth.
(d) Some of his hair.
7. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
(a) To make a mold.
(b) To look at.
(c) To confuse Frank.
(d) To test a new experiment.
8. In "Running Dog," where does Frank search after the coast?
(a) The woods.
(b) A trailer park.
(c) The dump.
(d) The town.
9. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
(a) In his shoe.
(b) A box.
(c) In his hand.
(d) A jar.
10. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
(a) Female hormones.
(b) Sleeping pills.
(c) Male hormones.
11. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Torture Eric.
(b) Get rest.
(d) Find a dog.
12. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The end.
(b) The truth.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The future.
13. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
(a) He dressed like a girl at one point.
(b) He spent years wearing Angus' clothing.
(c) He once wore black for a year.
(d) He would go naked in public.
14. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
(a) He was kicked out.
(b) He still got good grades.
(c) He spent all his money.
(d) He began missing classes.
15. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
(a) A history.
(b) A fraud.
(c) A terror.
(d) A plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
2. What does Frank do after seeing the animal on fire through his binoculars?
3. What is Frank's first impression of his father's study?
4. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
5. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)