|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(c) His father.
(d) A fire.
2. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
(a) The store.
(b) His mother's bedroom.
(c) The dump.
(d) His father's office.
3. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
(a) A fraud.
(b) A history.
(c) A plan.
(d) A terror.
4. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
(a) Agnes set the whole thing up.
(b) Angus set the whole thing up.
(c) It gave him the chance to make Frank think he was a boy.
(d) It let him test female hormones on Frank.
5. When does Eric come home from college?
(a) After his third year.
(b) After his first year.
(c) After his fourth year.
(d) After his second year.
6. What does Frank ask Eric on the phone in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) If he feels like dying.
(b) If he felt strong emotion.
(c) If he is close to home.
(d) If he loves life.
7. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
(a) He is beautiful.
(b) He is insane.
(c) He is dangerous.
(d) He is like a woman.
8. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
(a) Because he was working on an experiment.
(b) Because the wasps told him to do it.
(c) Because men are stronger.
(d) Because both his wives left him.
9. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
(a) In front of Old Saul's skull.
(b) In the backyard.
(c) In his pocket.
(d) Under his bed.
10. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The truth.
(b) The end.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The future.
11. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is proud.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is excited.
12. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
(a) To test a theory.
(b) To confuse her.
(c) To keep Frank thinking he is a boy.
(d) To eliminate her sex drive.
13. How is Angus able to put things in Frank's food?
(a) Because he grows his own produce.
(b) Because Frank leaves the table often.
(c) Because he always cooks.
(d) Because he sneaks it in at night.
14. At the end of "What Happened to Me," what does Frank say about her path?
(a) It is sealed off.
(b) It is twisted.
(c) It needs to be paved.
(d) It is now unimagined.
15. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
2. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
3. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
4. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
5. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)