|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What demand does Frank make of Angus at the end of "The Prodigal"?
(a) To get them to safety.
(b) To leave him alone.
(c) To stop Eric.
(d) To know the truth.
2. Who does Frank say insanity is for?
(a) The weak.
(b) The elderly.
3. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
(a) The animal kingdom.
(b) Modern man.
(d) Ancient man.
4. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
(a) A book.
(b) A letter.
(c) A broken glass.
(d) A telephone.
5. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
(a) Through the factory.
(b) Through Old Saul's skull.
(c) With a telephone.
(d) With telepathy.
6. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
(a) He is excited.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is proud.
(d) He is sad.
7. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
(a) Because he could escape.
(b) Because he couldn't afford them.
(c) Because he needed new medicine.
(d) Because he assaulted workers.
8. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
(a) His picture.
(b) A note from Eric.
(c) An animal ear.
(d) A dollar bill.
9. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(a) His father.
(d) A fire.
10. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
(a) Lights candles.
(b) Smokes a cigarette.
(c) Shakes it up.
(d) Confesses his sins.
11. How does Frank get the key to Angus' study?
(a) He steals it from Angus' car.
(b) He asks for it.
(c) He finds it in Angus' coat pocket.
(d) He doesn't need it because the door is unlocked.
12. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
13. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A pay phone.
(c) A truck stop.
(d) A vacation home.
14. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) He burns himself.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He breaks the factory.
(d) He flings himself against the wall.
15. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
2. What does Frank say insanity is a weak reaction to?
3. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about the murders she committed?
4. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
5. What is Frank's first impression of his father's study?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)