|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about the murders she committed?
(a) Like they were good decisions.
(b) Like they were out of character.
(c) Like they were for nothing.
(d) Like they were crimes.
2. How does Frank get the key to Angus' study?
(a) He doesn't need it because the door is unlocked.
(b) He finds it in Angus' coat pocket.
(c) He asks for it.
(d) He steals it from Angus' car.
3. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) On the shore.
(b) In town.
(c) In a house.
(d) On a hill.
4. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
(a) Because he admits to being afraid.
(b) Because he runs away from Eric.
(c) Because he refuses to fight Eric.
(d) Because he keeps his study locked.
5. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
(a) A letter.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A broken glass.
(d) A book.
6. Where does Frank meet Jamie in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Jamie's house.
(b) The police station.
(c) Cauldhame Arms.
(d) Cauldhame Field.
7. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
(a) His women.
(c) His own life.
8. What death does the wasp choose in "The Wasp Factory"?
9. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
(a) He lit them on fire.
(b) He tied them to trees.
(c) He kicked them.
(d) He buried them alive.
10. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The potent chemicals.
(b) The genitals in a jar.
(c) The family picture on the desk.
(d) The test tubes.
11. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
(a) To fall asleep.
(b) To get an answer.
(c) To contact Eric.
(d) To find peace.
12. When does Frank see the police officer head to his house in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) About a day after Eric set the fire.
(b) While he is talking to his father.
(c) When he leaves the house himself.
(d) After he finds Eric sleeping.
13. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
14. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
(b) Torture Eric.
(c) Find a dog.
(d) Get rest.
15. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The truth.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The future.
(d) The end.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say women are meant to do?
2. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
3. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
4. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
5. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)