|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They can get crazy together.
(c) They hate each other.
(d) They understand each other.
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The truth.
(b) The future.
(c) The end.
(d) The beginning.
3. How does Frank get the key to Angus' study?
(a) He asks for it.
(b) He doesn't need it because the door is unlocked.
(c) He steals it from Angus' car.
(d) He finds it in Angus' coat pocket.
4. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(b) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(c) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
(d) Frank doesn't know for sure.
5. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Eric hangs up.
(b) Frank hangs up.
(c) They are disconnected.
(d) Frank refuses to hang up.
6. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say women are meant to do?
(a) Be quiet.
(b) Be beaten.
(c) Stay out of public.
(d) Have babies.
7. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(b) Male hormones.
(d) Female hormones.
8. What does Frank say insanity is a weak reaction to?
9. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
(a) Before they go to space.
(b) Within the next ten years.
(d) After they conquer Mars.
10. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
(a) To test a new experiment.
(b) To make a mold.
(c) To confuse Frank.
(d) To look at.
11. What does Frank find along with the male hormones in his father's study?
(a) A book.
(b) A baby picture.
12. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
(a) The animal kingdom.
(b) Ancient man.
(d) Modern man.
13. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
14. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
(a) A broken glass.
(b) A book.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A letter.
15. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
(a) To confuse her.
(b) To eliminate her sex drive.
(c) To test a theory.
(d) To keep Frank thinking he is a boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank ask Eric on the phone in "The Wasp Factory"?
2. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
3. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
4. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
5. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)