|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's first impression of his father's study?
2. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
(a) He still got good grades.
(b) He spent all his money.
(c) He began missing classes.
(d) He was kicked out.
3. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
(a) Male hormones.
(b) Female hormones.
(c) Sleeping pills.
4. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
(a) Because he wants to scare his father.
(b) Because of the fire Eric starts.
(c) Because Eric detonates them.
(d) Because of an accident.
5. What does Frank ask Eric on the phone in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) If he feels like dying.
(b) If he is close to home.
(c) If he loves life.
(d) If he felt strong emotion.
6. What does Frank do after seeing the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He tries to find it.
(c) He starts yelling.
(d) He keeps watching.
7. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
(a) The animal kingdom.
(b) Ancient man.
(c) Modern man.
8. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
9. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
(a) He is dangerous.
(b) He is beautiful.
(c) He is like a woman.
(d) He is insane.
10. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Find a dog.
(b) Torture Eric.
(d) Get rest.
11. Why does Angus ask Frank to meet him at the library?
(a) Because he found Frank a job.
(b) Because he thinks the house is bugged.
(c) Because he needs help.
(d) Because Eric was captured.
12. How is Angus able to put things in Frank's food?
(a) Because he grows his own produce.
(b) Because he sneaks it in at night.
(c) Because Frank leaves the table often.
(d) Because he always cooks.
13. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) In front of Old Saul's skull.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) In his pocket.
14. What does Frank say he is facing from Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
15. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
(a) Because he was working on an experiment.
(b) Because men are stronger.
(c) Because the wasps told him to do it.
(d) Because both his wives left him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
2. What is behind each number on the clock?
3. When does Frank see the police officer head to his house in "What Happened to Me"?
4. When Eric first starts college, what career does he choose?
5. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)