|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The end.
(b) The future.
(c) The truth.
(d) The beginning.
2. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
3. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about the murders she committed?
(a) Like they were for nothing.
(b) Like they were good decisions.
(c) Like they were out of character.
(d) Like they were crimes.
4. In "Running Dog," what does Frank use his binoculars for?
(a) To see into town.
(b) To see a vacation home.
(c) To see across the ocean.
(d) To spy on Angus.
5. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) He had to leave or go to jail.
(b) They intervened and took him.
(c) He asked to go.
(d) Angus sent him away.
6. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
7. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(b) His father.
(c) A fire.
8. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
(a) To look at.
(b) To make a mold.
(c) To confuse Frank.
(d) To test a new experiment.
9. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
(a) To eliminate her sex drive.
(b) To confuse her.
(c) To test a theory.
(d) To keep Frank thinking he is a boy.
10. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) On a hill.
(b) On the shore.
(c) In a house.
(d) In town.
11. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
(a) Because of an accident.
(b) Because he wants to scare his father.
(c) Because of the fire Eric starts.
(d) Because Eric detonates them.
12. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) A truck stop.
(b) A pay phone.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A vacation home.
13. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
(a) In his shoe.
(b) A jar.
(c) A box.
(d) In his hand.
14. When Eric first starts college, what career does he choose?
15. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
(a) He still got good grades.
(b) He began missing classes.
(c) He was kicked out.
(d) He spent all his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
2. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
3. How does Frank get the key to Angus' study?
4. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)