|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's first impression of his father's study?
2. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
(a) He spent years wearing Angus' clothing.
(b) He would go naked in public.
(c) He once wore black for a year.
(d) He dressed like a girl at one point.
3. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
(a) A history.
(b) A terror.
(c) A plan.
(d) A fraud.
4. Why does Angus ask Frank to meet him at the library?
(a) Because he thinks the house is bugged.
(b) Because he needs help.
(c) Because Eric was captured.
(d) Because he found Frank a job.
5. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
(a) To confuse Frank.
(b) To test a new experiment.
(c) To look at.
(d) To make a mold.
6. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
(a) With telepathy.
(b) Through Old Saul's skull.
(c) Through the factory.
(d) With a telephone.
7. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
(a) Because of a medical experiment.
(b) Because the child was in an accident.
(c) Because the child was born with a hole in its head.
(d) Because of a mistake made during surgery.
8. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
(a) Because he was working on an experiment.
(b) Because men are stronger.
(c) Because both his wives left him.
(d) Because the wasps told him to do it.
9. When does Eric come home from college?
(a) After his third year.
(b) After his first year.
(c) After his fourth year.
(d) After his second year.
10. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
(a) He still got good grades.
(b) He spent all his money.
(c) He began missing classes.
(d) He was kicked out.
11. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
(a) Because someone asks him to.
(b) Because he knows he has to.
(c) To put it out of its misery.
(d) To test his new catapult.
12. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They can get crazy together.
(c) They understand each other.
(d) They hate each other.
13. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
(a) Ancient man.
(b) The animal kingdom.
(d) Modern man.
14. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
(a) He is insane.
(b) He is dangerous.
(c) He is like a woman.
(d) He is beautiful.
15. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) A vacation home.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A pay phone.
(d) A truck stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
2. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
3. When Eric first starts college, what career does he choose?
4. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
5. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)