|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
2. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The future.
(b) The beginning.
(c) The end.
(d) The truth.
3. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) In a house.
(b) In town.
(c) On the shore.
(d) On a hill.
4. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
(a) He spent years wearing Angus' clothing.
(b) He dressed like a girl at one point.
(c) He once wore black for a year.
(d) He would go naked in public.
5. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
(a) In his shoe.
(b) A box.
(c) In his hand.
(d) A jar.
6. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
(a) To test a theory.
(b) To keep Frank thinking he is a boy.
(c) To eliminate her sex drive.
(d) To confuse her.
7. What is behind each number on the clock?
(a) A hole.
(b) A door.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A mirror.
8. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
(a) A fraud.
(b) A plan.
(c) A history.
(d) A terror.
9. How does Frank get the key to Angus' study?
(a) He steals it from Angus' car.
(b) He finds it in Angus' coat pocket.
(c) He doesn't need it because the door is unlocked.
(d) He asks for it.
10. At the end of "What Happened to Me," what does Frank say about her path?
(a) It is now unimagined.
(b) It is twisted.
(c) It is sealed off.
(d) It needs to be paved.
11. Where does the burned dog end up in "Running Dog"?
(a) Behind a rock.
(b) An animal hospital.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) A creek.
12. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) He cries.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He kicks him.
(d) He sits down next to him.
13. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
(a) Because of an accident.
(b) Because he wants to scare his father.
(c) Because of the fire Eric starts.
(d) Because Eric detonates them.
14. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In front of Old Saul's skull.
(d) In his pocket.
15. In "The Wasp Factory," what does Frank tape to the glass of the factory?
(a) A piece of wax.
(b) Old Saul's teeth.
(c) Some of his hair.
(d) A picture of Eric.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank say insanity is for?
2. What does Frank say he is facing from Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
3. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
4. When Eric first starts college, what career does he choose?
5. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)