|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The test tubes.
(b) The potent chemicals.
(c) The genitals in a jar.
(d) The family picture on the desk.
2. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
(a) His mother's bedroom.
(b) His father's office.
(c) The dump.
(d) The store.
3. Why does Frank use his catapult on the dog in "Running Dog"?
(a) Because he knows he has to.
(b) To put it out of its misery.
(c) Because someone asks him to.
(d) To test his new catapult.
4. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) He kicks him.
(b) He cries.
(c) He sits down next to him.
(d) He calls the police.
5. When does Eric come home from college?
(a) After his first year.
(b) After his third year.
(c) After his second year.
(d) After his fourth year.
6. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The beginning.
(b) The end.
(c) The truth.
(d) The future.
7. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
(a) To fall asleep.
(b) To contact Eric.
(c) To find peace.
(d) To get an answer.
8. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
(a) In front of Old Saul's skull.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) Under his bed.
9. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
(a) Because of the fire Eric starts.
(b) Because he wants to scare his father.
(c) Because Eric detonates them.
(d) Because of an accident.
10. What does Frank find along with the male hormones in his father's study?
(a) A book.
(d) A baby picture.
11. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
(a) Because he keeps his study locked.
(b) Because he runs away from Eric.
(c) Because he refuses to fight Eric.
(d) Because he admits to being afraid.
12. Where does the burned dog end up in "Running Dog"?
(a) A creek.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) An animal hospital.
(d) Behind a rock.
13. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
14. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
(a) A box.
(b) A jar.
(c) In his shoe.
(d) In his hand.
15. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say is true about his relationship with Eric?
(a) They understand each other.
(b) They can get crazy together.
(c) They love each other.
(d) They hate each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
2. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
3. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
4. Why does Angus ask Frank to meet him at the library?
5. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)