|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) In front of Old Saul's skull.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) In his pocket.
2. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
(a) He dressed like a girl at one point.
(b) He once wore black for a year.
(c) He would go naked in public.
(d) He spent years wearing Angus' clothing.
3. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
(a) A jar.
(b) In his shoe.
(c) In his hand.
(d) A box.
4. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
(a) He began missing classes.
(b) He was kicked out.
(c) He still got good grades.
(d) He spent all his money.
5. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
(a) Because he was working on an experiment.
(b) Because the wasps told him to do it.
(c) Because men are stronger.
(d) Because both his wives left him.
6. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank see next to his father's bottle of whiskey?
(a) A broken glass.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A letter.
(d) A book.
7. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) After Frank's accident.
(b) When Agnes came back.
(c) When Eric went to college.
(d) After Eric went to boarding school.
8. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(b) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
(c) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
(d) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
9. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
(a) His women.
(c) His own life.
10. What death does the wasp choose in "The Wasp Factory"?
11. What does Frank do when he finds Eric sleeping in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He sits down next to him.
(c) He kicks him.
(d) He cries.
12. Where does Frank meet Jamie in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Cauldhame Field.
(b) Cauldhame Arms.
(c) Jamie's house.
(d) The police station.
13. What does Frank say he is facing from Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
14. In "Running Dog," where does Frank search after the coast?
(a) A trailer park.
(b) The town.
(c) The woods.
(d) The dump.
15. What makes Frank question his parents being the same person?
(a) Something Angus says to him.
(b) A note he finds in Angus' study.
(c) A picture of Agnes.
(d) Their similar names.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
2. What does Frank say insanity is a weak reaction to?
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
4. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
5. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)