|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank decide to do to the dam he builds in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Blow it up.
(b) Use it to trap animals.
(c) Use it to stop the river totally.
(d) Knock it down.
2. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
(a) To eliminate her sex drive.
(b) To test a theory.
(c) To confuse her.
(d) To keep Frank thinking he is a boy.
3. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
(a) He was kicked out.
(b) He still got good grades.
(c) He began missing classes.
(d) He spent all his money.
4. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
5. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
(a) Because he admits to being afraid.
(b) Because he keeps his study locked.
(c) Because he refuses to fight Eric.
(d) Because he runs away from Eric.
6. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) When Eric went to college.
(b) After Frank's accident.
(c) When Agnes came back.
(d) After Eric went to boarding school.
7. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A pay phone.
(c) A truck stop.
(d) A vacation home.
8. What demand does Frank make of Angus at the end of "The Prodigal"?
(a) To know the truth.
(b) To leave him alone.
(c) To stop Eric.
(d) To get them to safety.
9. Why does Frank say Eric was transferred to different hospitals?
(a) Because he needed new medicine.
(b) Because he couldn't afford them.
(c) Because he assaulted workers.
(d) Because he could escape.
10. At the end of "What Happened to Me," what does Frank say about her path?
(a) It is twisted.
(b) It is now unimagined.
(c) It needs to be paved.
(d) It is sealed off.
11. Where does Frank meet Jamie in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Jamie's house.
(b) Cauldhame Field.
(c) Cauldhame Arms.
(d) The police station.
12. In "Running Dog," what does Frank use his binoculars for?
(a) To see into town.
(b) To see a vacation home.
(c) To spy on Angus.
(d) To see across the ocean.
13. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
(a) It gave him the chance to make Frank think he was a boy.
(b) Angus set the whole thing up.
(c) Agnes set the whole thing up.
(d) It let him test female hormones on Frank.
14. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
(a) Through Old Saul's skull.
(b) With a telephone.
(c) With telepathy.
(d) Through the factory.
15. What is Frank's first impression of his father's study?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank describe the wasp factory after learning she is a girl?
2. Why do Frank's bombs explode in "The Prodigal"?
3. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
4. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
5. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)