|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
(a) Because he was working on an experiment.
(b) Because men are stronger.
(c) Because both his wives left him.
(d) Because the wasps told him to do it.
2. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
(a) So she couldn't run away.
(b) So she wouldn't find out the truth.
(c) So she would feel scared.
(d) So she couldn't go to school.
3. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) A pay phone.
(b) A truck stop.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A vacation home.
4. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The genitals in a jar.
(b) The test tubes.
(c) The family picture on the desk.
(d) The potent chemicals.
5. How is Angus able to put things in Frank's food?
(a) Because he grows his own produce.
(b) Because Frank leaves the table often.
(c) Because he always cooks.
(d) Because he sneaks it in at night.
6. What does Frank say insanity is a weak reaction to?
7. In "The Prodigal," what does Frank use his binoculars to see?
(a) A fire.
(c) His father.
8. What is behind each number on the clock?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A bullet.
(c) A door.
(d) A hole.
9. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
(a) He is sad.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is proud.
(d) He is excited.
10. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
(a) The dump.
(b) The store.
(c) His mother's bedroom.
(d) His father's office.
11. In "Space Invaders," how does Frank decide to try to contact Paul?
(a) With telepathy.
(b) Through Old Saul's skull.
(c) Through the factory.
(d) With a telephone.
12. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
(b) Male hormones.
(c) Sleeping pills.
(d) Female hormones.
13. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) They are disconnected.
(b) Eric hangs up.
(c) Frank refuses to hang up.
(d) Frank hangs up.
14. In "Running Dog," for what does Frank check the coast?
15. Where does the burned dog end up in "Running Dog"?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) Behind a rock.
(c) A creek.
(d) An animal hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
2. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
3. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. What does Frank say he is facing from Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
5. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)