|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
(a) Because of a mistake made during surgery.
(b) Because the child was born with a hole in its head.
(c) Because the child was in an accident.
(d) Because of a medical experiment.
2. In "Running Dog," what does Frank use his binoculars for?
(a) To spy on Angus.
(b) To see into town.
(c) To see across the ocean.
(d) To see a vacation home.
3. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) Get rest.
(c) Torture Eric.
(d) Find a dog.
4. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
5. What does Frank ask Eric on the phone in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) If he felt strong emotion.
(b) If he feels like dying.
(c) If he loves life.
(d) If he is close to home.
6. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
(a) So she couldn't go to school.
(b) So she wouldn't find out the truth.
(c) So she couldn't run away.
(d) So she would feel scared.
7. What is behind each number on the clock?
(a) A door.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A hole.
(d) A bullet.
8. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
(b) His women.
(d) His own life.
9. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
10. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The genitals in a jar.
(b) The test tubes.
(c) The family picture on the desk.
(d) The potent chemicals.
11. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say about Eric?
(a) He is dangerous.
(b) He is like a woman.
(c) He is beautiful.
(d) He is insane.
12. What does Frank say made Eric start drinking when he was going to college?
(a) Caring for a child and taking too many classes.
(b) Taking too many classes and a bad break up.
(c) Frank doesn't know for sure.
(d) A bad break up and experience caring for a child.
13. When does Frank see the police officer head to his house in "What Happened to Me"?
(a) When he leaves the house himself.
(b) After he finds Eric sleeping.
(c) About a day after Eric set the fire.
(d) While he is talking to his father.
14. Why does Angus ask Frank to meet him at the library?
(a) Because he thinks the house is bugged.
(b) Because he needs help.
(c) Because Eric was captured.
(d) Because he found Frank a job.
15. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
(a) It let him test female hormones on Frank.
(b) Agnes set the whole thing up.
(c) It gave him the chance to make Frank think he was a boy.
(d) Angus set the whole thing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angus give Frank androgen?
2. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
3. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
4. Where does Eric call from in "The Wasp Factory"?
5. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)