Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank compare space invaders to?
(a) The animal kingdom.
(c) Ancient man.
(d) Modern man.
2. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The family picture on the desk.
(b) The potent chemicals.
(c) The test tubes.
(d) The genitals in a jar.
3. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say men should do?
4. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
(b) Migraine headaches.
(c) Occasional blindness.
(d) Small strokes.
5. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
(a) So she couldn't go to school.
(b) So she wouldn't find out the truth.
(c) So she would feel scared.
(d) So she couldn't run away.
6. In "What Happened to Eric," what does Frank say about Eric's style of clothing?
(a) He would go naked in public.
(b) He dressed like a girl at one point.
(c) He once wore black for a year.
(d) He spent years wearing Angus' clothing.
7. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say a real man handles?
(a) His own life.
(c) His women.
8. Where does Frank meet Jamie in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Cauldhame Field.
(b) Jamie's house.
(c) Cauldhame Arms.
(d) The police station.
9. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say the wasp factory is about?
(a) The future.
(b) The end.
(c) The beginning.
(d) The truth.
10. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
(a) A jar.
(b) In his shoe.
(c) In his hand.
(d) A box.
11. Why does the one child Eric cared for have a plastic plate in its head?
(a) Because of a mistake made during surgery.
(b) Because the child was born with a hole in its head.
(c) Because of a medical experiment.
(d) Because the child was in an accident.
12. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
(a) To make a mold.
(b) To test a new experiment.
(c) To confuse Frank.
(d) To look at.
13. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) He had to leave or go to jail.
(b) They intervened and took him.
(c) Angus sent him away.
(d) He asked to go.
14. In "Running Dog," what is the weather like as Frank explores the island?
15. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
(a) Smokes a cigarette.
(b) Confesses his sins.
(c) Shakes it up.
(d) Lights candles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
2. What does Frank say insanity is a weak reaction to?
3. What does Frank vow to do after getting off the phone with Eric in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. How is Angus able to put things in Frank's food?
5. Why does Frank consult the factory in "Space Invaders"?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)