|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Frank believes he enters Eric's body in "The Wasp Factory"?
(a) He flings himself against the wall.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He breaks the factory.
(d) He burns himself.
2. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
(a) Lights candles.
(b) Shakes it up.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Confesses his sins.
3. Where does Frank see the animal on fire through his binoculars?
(a) In a house.
(b) On the shore.
(c) In town.
(d) On a hill.
4. What medical condition does Eric suffer from?
(a) Occasional blindness.
(b) Migraine headaches.
(c) Small strokes.
5. In "The Wasp Factory," where does Frank put the wasp's coffin?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In front of Old Saul's skull.
(d) In his pocket.
6. When does Frank say he felt like he started losing Eric as a brother?
(a) After Eric went to boarding school.
(b) After Frank's accident.
(c) When Agnes came back.
(d) When Eric went to college.
7. In "Space Invaders," what does Frank say women are meant to do?
(a) Stay out of public.
(b) Be beaten.
(c) Have babies.
(d) Be quiet.
8. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) Angus sent him away.
(b) He asked to go.
(c) They intervened and took him.
(d) He had to leave or go to jail.
9. Why does Angus say he kept the plastic genitals?
(a) To confuse Frank.
(b) To test a new experiment.
(c) To make a mold.
(d) To look at.
10. Why does Angus say he told Frank that she doesn't have a birth certificate?
(a) So she couldn't go to school.
(b) So she couldn't run away.
(c) So she would feel scared.
(d) So she wouldn't find out the truth.
11. What does Frank decide to do to the dam he builds in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Blow it up.
(b) Knock it down.
(c) Use it to stop the river totally.
(d) Use it to trap animals.
12. What death does the wasp choose in "The Wasp Factory"?
13. What demand does Frank make of Angus at the end of "The Prodigal"?
(a) To get them to safety.
(b) To stop Eric.
(c) To leave him alone.
(d) To know the truth.
14. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
15. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
(a) He buried them alive.
(b) He tied them to trees.
(c) He lit them on fire.
(d) He kicked them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do after seeing the animal on fire through his binoculars?
2. After learning she is a girl, how does Frank feel about the murders she committed?
3. In "Running Dog," what does Frank say about his feelings for Eric?
4. What does Angus say he puts in Frank's food?
5. How does the phone call between Frank and Eric end in "The Wasp Factory"?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)