|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "What Happened to Me," what does Frank say about her path?
(a) It is now unimagined.
(b) It needs to be paved.
(c) It is sealed off.
(d) It is twisted.
2. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) They intervened and took him.
(b) Angus sent him away.
(c) He had to leave or go to jail.
(d) He asked to go.
3. What is behind each number on the clock?
(a) A door.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A hole.
(d) A bullet.
4. What demand does Frank make of Angus at the end of "The Prodigal"?
(a) To leave him alone.
(b) To stop Eric.
(c) To get them to safety.
(d) To know the truth.
5. Why does Angus say he wanted to drive women from his life?
(a) Because both his wives left him.
(b) Because men are stronger.
(c) Because he was working on an experiment.
(d) Because the wasps told him to do it.
6. In "Space Invaders," when does Frank suggest wiping out all of humanity?
(b) After they conquer Mars.
(c) Before they go to space.
(d) Within the next ten years.
7. Where does Frank say he got the clock from for the factory?
(a) His mother's bedroom.
(b) His father's office.
(c) The store.
(d) The dump.
8. What does Frank do after putting a wasp in the factory?
(a) Lights candles.
(b) Smokes a cigarette.
(c) Shakes it up.
(d) Confesses his sins.
9. While in Angus' study, what makes Frank cry?
(a) The family picture on the desk.
(b) The potent chemicals.
(c) The genitals in a jar.
(d) The test tubes.
10. What does Frank see on a phone pole in "The Prodigal"?
(a) An animal ear.
(b) A dollar bill.
(c) A note from Eric.
(d) His picture.
11. What does Frank say Eric would push down the clothing of children?
12. What does Frank say Eric did to the neighbors' dogs when he came home from school?
(a) He kicked them.
(b) He tied them to trees.
(c) He lit them on fire.
(d) He buried them alive.
13. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
(a) He spent all his money.
(b) He began missing classes.
(c) He still got good grades.
(d) He was kicked out.
14. What does Frank find along with the male hormones in his father's study?
(b) A book.
(d) A baby picture.
15. Where does Frank meet Jamie in "Space Invaders"?
(a) Cauldhame Arms.
(b) The police station.
(c) Cauldhame Field.
(d) Jamie's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus tell Frank about his accident?
2. In "The Prodigal," why does Frank say his father is a coward?
3. What death does the wasp choose in "The Wasp Factory"?
4. Where does the burned dog end up in "Running Dog"?
5. When Frank catches a wasp in "Space Invaders," where does he keep it?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)