|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
(a) The police.
(d) Burning dogs.
2. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He loves measuring.
(b) He doesn't know about the book.
(c) He hates quizzes.
(d) He likes to read it secretly.
3. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
(c) None of them.
4. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
(a) Angus doesn't let him in.
(b) It smells weird.
(c) It's always locked.
(d) It's empty.
5. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(b) It makes him feel safe.
(c) It makes him angry.
(d) It makes him sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank say he told about Esmeralda trying to fly a large kite?
2. What was Frank holding onto when the search party for Esmeralda found him?
3. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
4. What did Frank say to explain why three relatives died around him?
5. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)