|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
2. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) His growth.
(b) The sizes of things in the house.
(c) Sizes of furniture for work.
(d) The growth of his sons.
3. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Torture it.
(c) Slap it.
(d) Yell at it.
4. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
(a) That she survived.
(b) That she died of starvation.
(c) That she was eaten by sharks.
(d) That she hit a mountain.
5. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Runs a business.
(b) Hides important documents.
(c) Conduct experiments.
(d) Something illegal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
2. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
3. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
4. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
5. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)