|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
(a) He does it accidentally.
(b) To install a new appliance.
(c) For heat.
(d) To commit suicide.
2. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him sad.
(b) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(c) It makes him angry.
(d) It makes him feel safe.
3. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A bad relationship.
(d) His apartment.
4. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To see a message from Eric.
(b) To cleanse his own soul.
(c) To bless the dead rabbits.
(d) To keep the poles safe.
5. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He looks inside of it.
(b) He tries to sink it.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He puts it in his pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he did to look upset after Esmeralda's death?
2. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
3. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
4. Why is Eric angry about the dog in the phone booth with him when he calls Frank?
5. What does Frank say he hoped happened to Esmeralda?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)