|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
(a) He used to poison the leaves.
(b) He used it as a catapult.
(c) He used it to sharpen the sticks for daggars.
(d) He used to throw bombs off of it.
2. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(b) It makes him feel safe.
(c) It makes him angry.
(d) It makes him sad.
3. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He doesn't know about the book.
(b) He loves measuring.
(c) He likes to read it secretly.
(d) He hates quizzes.
4. What does Frank like about the naming ceremony for his catapult?
(a) It makes him feel powerful.
(b) It makes him feel blessed.
(c) It lets him use candles.
(d) It brings a sense of calm.
5. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Conduct experiments.
(b) Runs a business.
(c) Hides important documents.
(d) Something illegal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
2. What does Mrs. Clamp do for a living?
3. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
4. Where did Leviticus die?
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say about the people inside him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)