|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Frank say to explain why three relatives died around him?
(a) He said it's his mother's fault.
(b) He never gave an explanation.
(c) He said he is jinxed.
(d) He said someone is out to get him.
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is attractive.
(b) He thinks he is smart looking.
(c) He thinks he is short.
(d) He thinks he is fat.
3. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
4. What does Frank believe his father does in his study?
(a) Conduct experiments.
(b) Hides important documents.
(c) Runs a business.
(d) Something illegal.
5. After talking with Eric and hearing the dog in the background, what does Frank say he needs to help him?
(a) The factory.
(b) The gods.
(c) The poles.
(d) The fates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
2. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
3. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank do at the Cauldhame Arms?
4. How does Frank get to and from town?
5. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)