|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) The sizes of things in the house.
(b) His growth.
(c) Sizes of furniture for work.
(d) The growth of his sons.
2. Where did Leviticus die?
(a) South Africa.
3. What does Frank hear Eric do to a dog over the phone?
(a) Yell at it.
(b) Torture it.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Slap it.
4. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
(a) To give away to people.
(b) To keep them as pets.
(c) To hunt them.
(d) To eat them.
5. What does Frank do when a bottle washes up on the beach?
(a) He looks inside of it.
(b) He puts it in his pocket.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He tries to sink it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank blame on his mother?
2. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say about the people inside him?
3. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
4. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
5. Where does Frank put his bombs in "The Snake Park"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)