|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To help the beavers.
(b) To make money.
(c) To protect his house from fire.
(d) To interfere with the migration of deer.
2. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
(a) His fight with the buck.
(b) Eric's return.
(c) His father's absence.
(d) The bombs not exploding.
3. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
(a) To keep them as pets.
(b) To give away to people.
(c) To eat them.
(d) To hunt them.
4. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
(a) He gets scratched.
(b) He gets bit.
(c) Nothing happens to him.
(d) His arm is broken.
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
(c) Not doing right.
(d) Keeping secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
2. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
3. Why does Frank say he killed Blythe?
4. Where does Frank meet his friend Jamie in "The Bomb Circle"?
5. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)