|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) To see how long they stay there.
(b) To frighten his father.
(c) So the bells smash them.
(d) Because he collects insects.
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank tell Eric to avoid on his way home?
(b) Burning dogs.
(d) The police.
3. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) That he is not Eric.
(c) That it is his job.
(d) That he doesn't do that.
4. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As a game.
(b) As a phase.
(c) As a mistake.
(d) As his pride.
5. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
(a) A bell.
(b) A present.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A car part.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
2. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
3. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
4. What does Frank say he did when Esmeralda's asked him about her disappearance?
5. What does Frank do before falling asleep in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)