|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) Sizes of furniture for work.
(b) The growth of his sons.
(c) His growth.
(d) The sizes of things in the house.
2. What does Frank say he did after the kite lifted Esmeralda in the air?
(a) Pretend to try to save her.
(b) Scream for help.
(c) Run the other direction.
(d) Fall to the ground.
3. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
(a) From the explosion.
(b) Smoke inhalation.
(c) He drowns.
(d) A car accident.
4. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
(a) She landed in the sea.
(b) She never came down from the kite.
(c) She survived the ordeal.
(d) She got caught up in trees.
5. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
(a) Keeping secrets.
(c) Not doing right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which uncle does Frank take the blame for his death?
2. What does Mrs. Clamp do for a living?
3. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
4. How does Frank's catapult break?
5. What does Frank's father refuse to give his son as a gift?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)