|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say he did to appear distraught after Esmeralda's death?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He started going to church.
(c) He faked nightmares.
(d) He pretended to hurt himself.
2. What does Angus do for a living?
(a) He is a scientist.
(b) He is a musician.
(c) He is a carpenter.
(d) He is a teacher.
3. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
(a) She rarely calls him.
(b) She left when he was young.
(c) She died when he was young.
(d) She kept her life a secret.
4. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That he doesn't do that.
(b) That he is not Eric.
(c) He says nothing.
(d) That it is his job.
5. What does Frank say he did when Esmeralda's asked him about her disappearance?
(a) He blamed the wind.
(b) He pretended to be confused.
(c) He cried.
(d) He said nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Frank say to explain why three relatives died around him?
2. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
3. What does Frank's father refuse to give his son as a gift?
4. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
5. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)