|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To learn a lesson.
(b) To have fun.
(c) To become enlightened.
(d) To get drunk.
2. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A bell.
(c) A car part.
(d) A present.
3. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because someone is watching him.
(b) Because they fell over.
(c) Because he can't visit them.
(d) Because they are in good order.
4. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(b) To make money.
(c) To help the beavers.
(d) To protect his house from fire.
5. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
(a) Pieces of rock.
(c) Shards of glass.
(d) Paul's clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank burn the wasp on top of?
2. Why does Frank hate women?
3. After hearing the dog in the phone booth with Eric, what does Frank decide about dogs?
4. What does Frank say he did to appear distraught after Esmeralda's death?
5. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)