|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because someone is watching him.
(b) Because they are in good order.
(c) Because they fell over.
(d) Because he can't visit them.
2. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
(a) Used candles.
(c) Old crayons.
(d) A candle making kit.
3. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To become enlightened.
(b) To learn a lesson.
(c) To have fun.
(d) To get drunk.
4. What does Frank say he did to look upset after Esmeralda's death?
(a) He cut himself.
(b) He ran head first into a pole.
(c) He thought about his mother.
(d) He rubbed sand in his eyes.
5. How does Athelwald Trapley's house explode?
(a) Someone throws a bomb near the house.
(b) His stove explodes.
(c) It is struck by lightning.
(d) He lights a cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Frank paint on the kite he used to kill Esmeralda?
2. Who does Mr. Mackenzie ask Frank about in "In the Bunker"?
3. How does Frank get to and from town?
4. What does Frank say he did after the kite lifted Esmeralda in the air?
5. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)