|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank sit and think about in his bunker?
(a) His father.
(b) His bombs.
(c) His mother.
(d) His catapult.
2. What did Frank say to explain why three relatives died around him?
(a) He said it's his mother's fault.
(b) He said someone is out to get him.
(c) He said he is jinxed.
(d) He never gave an explanation.
3. Why does Frank burn the wasp in "In the Bunker"?
(a) To see a message from Eric.
(b) To keep the poles safe.
(c) To cleanse his own soul.
(d) To bless the dead rabbits.
4. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He hates quizzes.
(b) He loves measuring.
(c) He likes to read it secretly.
(d) He doesn't know about the book.
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is in a different state.
(b) He says he is outside the house.
(c) He says he is at a truck stop.
(d) He won't say where he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Frank when he killed Paul?
2. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
3. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
4. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
5. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)