|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank remember Paul's death?
(a) On the way to the bomb circle.
(b) While sleeping in the bomb circle.
(c) After leaving the bomb circle.
(d) While telling someone about the bomb circle.
2. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) On the third floor.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In a bunker.
(d) In the garage.
3. What does Frank say Paul hit the German mortar with?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A plank.
(c) A log.
(d) A baseball bat.
4. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
(a) Because they are both drunk.
(b) So he can reach something.
(c) So he doesn't have to walk.
(d) So he can see a band.
5. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As a phase.
(b) As his pride.
(c) As a game.
(d) As a mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank say he told Paul the German mortar was?
2. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
3. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
4. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
5. What body part does Frank say Blythe lost in an accident?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)