|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank hate women?
(a) Because they are weak.
(b) Because they are pretty.
(c) Because they are smarter than he is.
(d) Because they are kind.
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
(a) He thinks he is smart looking.
(b) He thinks he is attractive.
(c) He thinks he is short.
(d) He thinks he is fat.
3. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To protect his house from fire.
(b) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(c) To make money.
(d) To help the beavers.
4. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank needs to be watched.
(b) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
(c) That Frank should move out.
(d) That Frank should be hospitalized.
5. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
(a) As a game.
(b) As a mistake.
(c) As a phase.
(d) As his pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
2. What marriage was Agnes for Angus?
3. What animal does Frank say Esmeralda may have eaten her?
4. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
5. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)