|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Frank describe his existence in "Sacrifice Poles"?
2. What must Frank do to get to Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Climb a tree.
(b) Take a boat.
(c) Cross a bridge.
(d) Go through a tunnel.
3. Why does Frank sometimes put wasps on his alarm clock?
(a) To frighten his father.
(b) So the bells smash them.
(c) Because he collects insects.
(d) To see how long they stay there.
4. In "The Snake Park," what does Frank take as an omen?
(a) The bombs not exploding.
(b) His fight with the buck.
(c) Eric's return.
(d) His father's absence.
5. Where are Frank and Paul when they find the German mortar?
(a) In the ocean.
(b) The beach.
(c) The woods.
(d) In town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
2. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
3. What nickname does Frank give his friend Jamie?
4. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he is prejudiced against?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)