|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he built dams on the island?
(a) To interfere with the migration of deer.
(b) To protect his house from fire.
(c) To help the beavers.
(d) To make money.
2. In "The Bomb Circle," what does Frank say he sometimes feels guilty about?
(b) Not doing right.
(d) Keeping secrets.
3. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
(a) Shards of glass.
(b) Paul's clothing.
(c) Pieces of rock.
4. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He doesn't know about the book.
(b) He likes to read it secretly.
(c) He hates quizzes.
(d) He loves measuring.
5. Why does Frank hate the sea?
(a) Because it is deep.
(b) Because it starts storms.
(c) Because it washes things away.
(d) Because it is unpredictable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Frank give Old Saul?
2. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
3. Who does Frank say he told about Esmeralda trying to fly a large kite?
4. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
5. How does Athelwald Trapley end up dying?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)