|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Me.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Eric once he started drinking while going to college?
(a) He still got good grades.
(b) He began missing classes.
(c) He was kicked out.
(d) He spent all his money.
2. How old was Frank when he killed Esmeralda?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
3. What does Frank say fell to the earth after Paul died?
(a) Paul's clothing.
(b) Shards of glass.
(d) Pieces of rock.
4. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) To help him balance.
(b) To make sound as he walks.
(c) To hit people with as he passes.
(d) The stick belonged to his father.
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
(a) He says he is in a different state.
(b) He says he is outside the house.
(c) He won't say where he is.
(d) He says he is at a truck stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
2. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
3. Why does Frank say he killed Esmerelda?
4. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
5. Why does Athelwald Trapley turn the gas on in his house?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)