Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wasp Factory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he used to bury mice and gerbils?
(a) He wanted to see how many he could bury.
(b) He made sacrifices to Saul.
(c) He looked for Saul's skull.
(d) He was bored.
2. Why does Frank put razors on the edges of a Frisbee?
(a) To hunt.
(b) To see if he could do it.
(c) To give to Eric.
(d) To protect himself.
3. What do people say to Frank when he comes to town?
(a) They try to bless him.
(b) They insult him.
(c) The ignore him.
(d) They greet him kindly.
4. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) To help him balance.
(b) To hit people with as he passes.
(c) To make sound as he walks.
(d) The stick belonged to his father.
5. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
(a) It is full of lies.
(b) It isn't signed.
(c) He doesn't have one.
(d) It is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
2. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
3. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
4. What does Frank say he did after the kite lifted Esmeralda in the air?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Frank think about his appearance?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)