|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Skull Grounds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank say probably happened to Esmeralda?
(a) She survived the ordeal.
(b) She got caught up in trees.
(c) She landed in the sea.
(d) She never came down from the kite.
2. What does Frank use to trap wasps in wax?
(b) A candle making kit.
(c) Used candles.
(d) Old crayons.
3. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
(a) If he is too tired.
(b) If the water doesn't work.
(c) If he is too busy.
(d) If he needs toe jam.
4. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) His apartment.
(b) The hospital.
(d) A bad relationship.
5. What does Angus say after asking his son about killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That Frank needs to be watched.
(b) That Frank should move out.
(c) That Frank makes too many mistakes.
(d) That Frank should be hospitalized.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
2. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
3. What does Frank say he believed about Paul's soul?
4. Why does Frank not know his mother well?
5. In "Sacrifice Poles," what does Eric tell Frank about his location when he calls?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)