|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Bunch of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jamie sit on Frank's shoulders in "The Bomb Circle"?
(a) So he can see a band.
(b) So he can reach something.
(c) Because they are both drunk.
(d) So he doesn't have to walk.
2. Why does Frank hate women?
(a) Because they are weak.
(b) Because they are smarter than he is.
(c) Because they are kind.
(d) Because they are pretty.
3. How does Frank say he killed Blythe?
(a) With a poisonous spider.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With a bow and arrow.
(d) With a rope.
4. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) A bad relationship.
(c) His apartment.
(d) The hospital.
5. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) That he doesn't do that.
(b) That it is his job.
(c) That he is not Eric.
(d) He says nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
2. What is wrong with Frank's birth certificate?
3. How does Frank describe the murders of his three relatives?
4. How does Frank get to and from town?
5. Why doesn't Frank go into Angus' study?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)