|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Bunker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
(a) To hunt them.
(b) To give away to people.
(c) To keep them as pets.
(d) To eat them.
2. What must Frank do to reach Rabbit Grounds?
(a) Cross a bridge.
(b) Climb trees.
(c) Take a boat.
(d) Crawl through a tunnel.
3. Why doesn't Frank replenish his sacrifice poles in "The Snake Park"?
(a) Because someone is watching him.
(b) Because he can't visit them.
(c) Because they fell over.
(d) Because they are in good order.
4. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) His apartment.
(b) A bad relationship.
(c) The hospital.
5. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In a bunker.
(c) In the basement.
(d) On the third floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
2. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
3. What does Frank say his father does in Inverness?
4. What happens to Frank during his fight with the buck in "The Snake Park"?
5. What does Frank say when Angus accuses him of killing animals in "Sacrifice Poles"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)