|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through What Happened to Eric.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank say Eric once spent years away with other relatives?
(a) He had to leave or go to jail.
(b) Angus sent him away.
(c) They intervened and took him.
(d) He asked to go.
2. What is similar between Eric's mother and Frank's mother?
(a) They both are tall.
(b) They both are blond.
(c) The both remarried.
(d) They both left Angus.
3. What does Frank say is the purpose of drinking?
(a) To get drunk.
(b) To become enlightened.
(c) To have fun.
(d) To learn a lesson.
4. Why does Frank hate women?
(a) Because they are weak.
(b) Because they are smarter than he is.
(c) Because they are pretty.
(d) Because they are kind.
5. Why does Frank sometimes go days without showering?
(a) If the water doesn't work.
(b) If he is too busy.
(c) If he is too tired.
(d) If he needs toe jam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank hate the sea?
2. How does Frank say he used to use a sapling as a weapon?
3. When does Eric come home from college?
4. How did Old Saul respond to Agnes kicking him?
5. Why does Frank say he used to buy gerbils from the pet store?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)