1. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) His apartment.
(c) A bad relationship.
(d) The hospital.
2. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) To hit people with as he passes.
(b) The stick belonged to his father.
(c) To help him balance.
(d) To make sound as he walks.
3. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(b) It makes him sad.
(c) It makes him angry.
(d) It makes him feel safe.
4. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) On the third floor.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In a bunker.
(d) In the basement.
5. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) The sizes of things in the house.
(b) His growth.
(c) Sizes of furniture for work.
(d) The growth of his sons.
6. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He likes to read it secretly.
(b) He hates quizzes.
(c) He loves measuring.
(d) He doesn't know about the book.
This section contains 4,413 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)