The Sacrifice Poles
1. Where does Eric escape from in "The Sacrifice Poles"?
(a) A bad relationship.
(b) The hospital.
(d) His apartment.
2. Why does Angus walk with a stick?
(a) To help him balance.
(b) The stick belonged to his father.
(c) To make sound as he walks.
(d) To hit people with as he passes.
3. How does Frank feel about his father's walking stick?
(a) It makes him feel safe.
(b) It makes him sad.
(c) It makes him feel like he is in trouble.
(d) It makes him angry.
4. Where does Frank keep his wasp factory?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the basement.
(c) On the third floor.
(d) In a bunker.
5. What does Angus record in his measurement book?
(a) The growth of his sons.
(b) Sizes of furniture for work.
(c) The sizes of things in the house.
(d) His growth.
6. How does Frank feel about the measurement book?
(a) He loves measuring.
(b) He likes to read it secretly.
(c) He hates quizzes.
(d) He doesn't know about the book.
This section contains 4,413 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)