|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injuries does the man have that Kin hires to watch for the Abigail?
2. Who is being held captive in a carriage stopped in the road where Diana stops?
3. After Adele is taken, where does Henry tell Kin to meet him?
4. What is the name of the island Kin, Diana and the Indians approach that has a fort on it?
5. Where does Kin believe that Tilly went after he married Kin and Diana?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Tilly hesitant to try to evade a ship that seems to be following them?
2. Where does Tilly and crew bring the ship ashore after the battle and what do they find there?
3. How might Kin's brother Brian help Mr. Legare?
4. How do the men who killed Barnabas Sackett treat his grave?
5. Why will Kin need to be cautious in Port Royal?
6. What does Henry say when Kin asks if he is staying in Jamaica?
7. What happened to Andrew's parents ( the boat boy)?
8. What languages were spoken at Shooting Creek in Barnabas Sackett's time?
9. What were the circumstances of Kin's birth?
10. Who does Jayne believe might be the girl that Kin is looking for?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Kin's and Rafe's swordmanship and how their skills compare.
Essay Topic 2
Kin thinks of a few men that he dislikes, but he hates Bauer. Compare how Kin feels about his various enemies, past and present.
Essay Topic 3
When Kin decides to go to the West Indies, pros and cons are discussed regarding the trip. Discuss the pros and cons of Kin's journey to the West Indies.
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)