|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does the innkeeper suggest that Kin leave Legare's horse and pistols?
2. At fifteen feet above water on board Tilly's ship, how far can Kin see?
3. What color hair does Kin have?
4. What is the name of the swamp that Kin, Diana and the Indians cross the day after Kin and Diana get married?
5. How much does the boat boy, Andrew, charge for a boat ride?
Essay Topic 1
Kin thinks of a few men that he dislikes, but he hates Bauer. Compare how Kin feels about his various enemies, past and present.
Essay Topic 2
Kin experiences a number of conflicts--internal and external. Discuss conflicts that Kin experiences in the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Kin's and Diana's wedding, the doubts they have before the ceremony and how they resolve their doubts.
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)