|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Adele is taken, where does Henry tell Kin to meet him?
(a) Rio Grande.
(b) Rio Minho.
(c) Rio Nueve.
(d) Rio Cobre.
2. Where does Kin tell Augustus Jayne that he wants to open a school for young gentlemen?
3. From what tribe are the Indians that Kin sees on the barrier island?
4. What color hair does Tilly have?
5. What color eyes does Adele have?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Barnabas Sackett took a pirate ship in Newfoundland, who did he hang high until the man could cool down?
2. How many Indians does Kin meet on the barrier island?
3. After Kin and Diana are married, under what type of trees do they and the Indians camp that night?
4. What is the name of the tavern where Tilly sends Kin?
5. Who offers to stand in for Diana's father when she marries Kin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kin describe the men on the streets and in the drinking shops of Port Royal?
2. Why is Tilly hesitant to try to evade a ship that seems to be following them?
3. How will Henry be able to help Kin in his search for the girl he is looking for?
4. Where does Tilly and crew bring the ship ashore after the battle and what do they find there?
5. A burly man invites Kin for a drink. Why did the man have to leave Cambridge?
6. What does one of the black men that will guard Diana give Kin before he goes into Port Royal?
7. How do the men who killed Barnabas Sackett treat his grave?
8. What story does Kin tell Augustus Jayne to explain his presence in Port Royal?
9. What languages were spoken at Shooting Creek in Barnabas Sackett's time?
10. Who does Jayne believe might be the girl that Kin is looking for?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)