|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the fisherman from who took Kin and Henry to Tilly's ship?
2. How many men does Henry think have captured Adele?
3. After Henry meets up with Kin the night Adele is kidnapped, where does he believe her captors are taking her?
(a) Galleon Bay.
(b) Mahee Bay.
(c) Montego Bay.
(d) White Bay.
4. What injuries does the man have that Kin hires to watch for the Abigail?
(a) Lost one eye.
(b) Lost one hand.
(c) Lost a leg and hand.
(d) Lost two fingers.
5. How many men are lost in the battle with the other ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What warns Kin that there is trouble after he leaves the Legare plantation?
2. How many muskets does Kin tell the Indians he has traded for Diana?
3. What is the name of an evil man who hated Barnabas Sackett?
4. What color hair does the innkeeper have at the place where Kin stops after leaving the Legare plantation?
5. What are Diana and Kin served to drink for breakfast the first morning on board ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the old ways of navigating that Kin and Tilly discuss?
2. What is Kin given to use when he leaves the Legare plantation?
3. What story does Kin tell Augustus Jayne to explain his presence in Port Royal?
4. What training has Kin had with a sword?
5. What languages were spoken at Shooting Creek in Barnabas Sackett's time?
6. How will Henry be able to help Kin in his search for the girl he is looking for?
7. A burly man invites Kin for a drink. Why did the man have to leave Cambridge?
8. Where does Tilly and crew bring the ship ashore after the battle and what do they find there?
9. What does one of the black men that will guard Diana give Kin before he goes into Port Royal?
10. What does Legare give Kin and offer to do for him?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)