|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many muskets does Kin tell the Indians he has traded for Diana?
2. At the end of Chapter 11 when Kin cannot sleep, who does he see outside his window at the tavern?
(a) Max Bauer.
3. How close is Kin when he kills the first man to waylay him after he leaves the Legare plantation?
(a) 20 ft.
(b) 15 ft.
(c) 10 ft.
(d) 5 ft.
4. What is the name of Diana's maid?
5. To whom does Kin suggest that Tilly sell the rest of his cargo after the battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Henry meets up with Kin the night Adele is taken, where does he believe her captors are?
2. Who is in charge at the fort when Kin, Diana and the Indians wish to trade and buy supplies?
3. Where does Kin believe that Tilly went after he married Kin and Diana?
4. Where is the fisherman from who took Kin and Henry to Tilly's ship?
5. Where does Tilly say that most of Henry's people live in Jamaica?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Henry arrange for transportation to get Adele to her home after she is kidnapped and then rescued?
2. What story does Kin tell Augustus Jayne to explain his presence in Port Royal?
3. What are some of the old ways of navigating that Kin and Tilly discuss?
4. What does Henry say when Kin asks if he is staying in Jamaica?
5. Who does Jayne believe might be the girl that Kin is looking for?
6. What does one of the black men that will guard Diana give Kin before he goes into Port Royal?
7. What is Kin given to use when he leaves the Legare plantation?
8. What happened to Andrew's parents ( the boat boy)?
9. A fisherman takes Kin and Henry to John Tilly's ship. Who does he say settled Damariscove?
10. Why will Kin need to be cautious in Port Royal?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)