|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the man Kin hires to watch for the "Abigail"?
2. Who does Augustus Jayne correspond with who mentioned Kin's father?
(a) Mason Davis.
(b) Laird Williams.
(c) Peter Tallis.
(d) Brian Sackett.
3. What is the name of Diana's maid?
4. What is the name of the ship Pittingel has?
5. What Indian tribe bides their time before they attack Kin and his family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Henry want Kin to meet him after Adele is taken?
2. What color eyes does Adele have?
3. What color hair does Kin have?
4. At fifteen feet above water on board Tilly's ship, how far can Kin see?
5. How much does the boat boy, Andrew, charge for a boat ride?
Short Essay Questions
1. A burly man invites Kin for a drink. Why did the man have to leave Cambridge?
2. How will Henry be able to help Kin in his search for the girl he is looking for?
3. What does Legare give Kin and offer to do for him?
4. What are some of the old ways of navigating that Kin and Tilly discuss?
5. Where does Tilly and crew bring the ship ashore after the battle and what do they find there?
6. How do the men who killed Barnabas Sackett treat his grave?
7. How does Henry arrange for transportation to get Adele to her home after she is kidnapped and then rescued?
8. What story does Kin tell Augustus Jayne to explain his presence in Port Royal?
9. What does Adele tell Kin happened to a man who tried to help her?
10. What languages were spoken at Shooting Creek in Barnabas Sackett's time?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)