|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Reverend Blaxton live?
2. When an Indian took Kin to Shawmut by canoe, at the foot of what hill does he leave Kin?
(a) Haven Hill.
(b) Mission Hill.
(c) Lantern Hill.
(d) Beacon Hill.
3. Who asks Kin if he takes his own advice at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What does Kin see growing on the east side of the hollow where Diana and Carrie had been gathering herbs?
(d) Black raspberries.
5. Where does a sailor tell Yance that slaves are sold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of trees do Yance and Kin lay under when they see a ship after they've been tracking the girls?
2. How many men does Kin see on shore when he swims across the river trying to catch up to the raft?
3. Where did Diana's mother die?
4. What is Carrie's father's name?
5. What year does the story takes place in "The Warrior's Path"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kin believe that something is on the trail he watches while he hunts?
2. Why does the Musketaquid River worry Kin?
3. What does Kin tell Anna Temperance of life at Shooting Creek?
4. What does Diana tell Kin about Samuel Maverick?
5. What evidence is available that could cause Diana to be brought up before the assises?
6. What does Kin tell Yance before he leaves for the West Indies?
7. Why does Kin believe it is important to read?
8. How does Diana make some of the men guarding her and Carrie leary of her?
9. Why were the northern settlers not hunters?
10. When Yance is in the stocks, what does a sailor tell him about Pittingel?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)