|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were walking barefoot on the trail that Yance finds?
2. Who does Carrie's mother say has said that witches love the night?
(a) The parson.
3. What is Carrie's father's name?
4. What is the name of Pike's ship?
5. What sound does Yance make as a signal when Kin is talking with Max Bauer to indicate he has found something?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Kin see on shore when he swims across the river trying to catch up to the raft?
2. From what tribe is the woman who keeps Reverend Blaxton's house?
3. How many Indians do Yance and Kin see when they are leading the girls through the forest?
4. Which of the men who are guarding Diana and Carrie wears a stocking cap with a tassel.
5. How long does Kin believe it took the Indian to travel to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Henry become a slave?
2. Why is there peace between Tenaco's tribe and the white men?
3. What evidence is available that could cause Diana to be brought up before the assises?
4. Why did the northern settlers put Yance in the stocks and how did he get free?
5. Why is Kin cautious about helping the Indian he sees coming up the path?
6. How did Henry learn to speak English?
7. Why is Reverend Blaxton considered to be eccentric?
8. How does Diana make some of the men guarding her and Carrie leary of her?
9. When Yance is in the stocks, what does a sailor tell him about Pittingel?
10. What does Kin tell Anna Temperance of life at Shooting Creek?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)