|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much more would Diana bring as a slave than would Henry?
(a) 15 times.
(b) 3 to 4 times.
(c) 6 times.
(d) 5 to 10 times.
2. What types of fish does Henry catch?
(a) Walleye and crappie.
(b) Panfish and striper.
(c) Bass and trout.
(d) Salmon and pickerel.
3. Where does Samuel Maverick live?
4. How many Indians do Yance and Kin see when they are leading the girls through the forest?
5. What do the girls and the Sacketts stop to pick after camping overnight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color horse does Yance ride?
2. Where was Sakim a physician and a surgeon?
3. What does Kin tell Yance to do while he is gone?
4. Where was Sakim the teacher for Kin and his siblings?
5. Who asks Kin if he takes his own advice at the end of Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kin decide he will go to the West Indies?
2. Why does Kin believe that something is on the trail he watches while he hunts?
3. How did Henry become the servant of a ship's captain?
4. How does Yance describe Diana Macklin?
5. Why did the northern settlers put Yance in the stocks and how did he get free?
6. What does Diana tell Kin about Samuel Maverick?
7. Why does the Musketaquid River worry Kin?
8. When Yance is in the stocks, what does a sailor tell him about Pittingel?
9. What evidence is available that could cause Diana to be brought up before the assises?
10. Why does Yance say that he and Kin will be alone looking for the kidnapped girls?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)