|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Henry's people called in Jamaica and elsewhere?
2. Who is being held captive in a carriage stopped in the road where Diana stops?
3. Who was it said settled Damariscove?
(a) Captain Dammerill.
(b) Captain Norling.
(c) Captain Clarkson.
(d) Captain Smithson.
4. Where does Kin think the ship might be as he tells Diana to prepare for a fight?
(a) Rehoboth Bay.
(b) Delaware Bay.
(c) Sinepuxent Bay.
(d) Chesapeake Bay.
5. How many outfits does Kin order from Augustus Jayne?
6. Where does Tilly say that most of Henry's people live in Jamaica?
(a) Lantern County.
(b) Far Reaches.
(c) Cockpit County.
(d) Back of Beyond.
7. What color hair does Kin have?
8. What is the name of an evil man who hated Barnabas Sackett?
(a) Martin Davis.
(b) Peter Andrews.
(c) Jonathan Delve.
(d) Charles Whitcomb.
9. When Kin fights Pittingel, what body part does Kin nearly sever from the man?
10. What color hair does the innkeeper have at the place where Kin stops after leaving the Legare plantation?
11. How much does Kin pay a man to watch for the Abigail?
(a) 1 pence.
(b) Gold coin.
(c) 2 shillings.
(d) 1 shilling.
12. What is Tilly trading for to load on his ship?
13. What is the name of Diana's maid?
14. What is the name of Kin's brother who is in England?
15. What color are Kin's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many blankets does Kin tell the Indians he has traded for Diana?
2. Before Port Royal, what is the largest city that Kin has ever seen?
3. Who offers to stand in for Diana's father when she marries Kin?
4. Who helps Kin find a maid for Diana?
5. How old is Master Legare?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)