|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of an evil man who hated Barnabas Sackett?
(a) Peter Andrews.
(b) Jonathan Delve.
(c) Charles Whitcomb.
(d) Martin Davis.
2. Who offers to stand in for Diana's father when she marries Kin?
(a) Mick Brown.
(b) Martin Williams.
(c) Andrew Wyatt.
(d) Tom Carboy.
3. What color hair does Tilly have?
4. Where does Kin believe that Tilly went after he married Kin and Diana?
(c) Cape Ann.
5. When Henry meets up with Kin the night Adele is taken, where does he believe her captors are?
(a) Angels Estate.
(b) Grants Pen.
(c) Salt Ponds.
(d) Whitewater Meadows.
6. How long does Kin rest at the Legare plantation?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
7. Who was killed with Kin's father?
(a) Pat Young.
(b) Van Phillips.
(c) Ben Callahan.
(d) Tom Watkins.
8. After Henry meets up with Kin the night Adele is kidnapped, where does he believe her captors are taking her?
(a) Montego Bay.
(b) Mahee Bay.
(c) Galleon Bay.
(d) White Bay.
9. What color eyes does Adele have?
10. How much does Kin pay a man to watch for the Abigail?
(a) Gold coin.
(b) 2 shillings.
(c) 1 pence.
(d) 1 shilling.
11. How old is the man Kin hires to watch for the "Abigail"?
12. Who does Augustus Jayne correspond with who mentioned Kin's father?
(a) Laird Williams.
(b) Brian Sackett.
(c) Peter Tallis.
(d) Mason Davis.
13. After Kin and Diana are married, under what type of trees do they and the Indians camp that night?
(b) Loblolly pines.
(c) Tulip Poplar.
14. Who gave Tilly his ship?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) Peter Tallis.
(d) Barnabas Sackett.
15. How many men does Henry think have captured Adele?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kin fights Pittingel, what body part does Kin nearly sever from the man?
2. What is the name of Kin's brother who went west?
3. When Barnabas Sackett took a pirate ship in Newfoundland, who did he hang high until the man could cool down?
4. What animal tracks does Kin see on the barrier island where the ship is brought in after the sea battle?
5. How long ago did Rafe Bogardus study at Cambridge?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)