|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tilly say that most of Henry's people live in Jamaica?
(a) Back of Beyond.
(b) Cockpit County.
(c) Far Reaches.
(d) Lantern County.
2. How many blankets does Kin tell the Indians he has traded for Diana?
3. What color is the first outfit that Augustus Jayne delivers to Kin?
(b) Forest green.
(d) Rusty brown.
4. To whom does Kin suggest that Tilly sell the rest of his cargo after the battle?
5. How long ago did Rafe Bogardus study at Cambridge?
(a) 30 odd years ago.
(b) 32 years ago.
(c) 24 years ago.
(d) 20 odd years ago.
6. Who is in charge at the fort when Kin, Diana and the Indians wish to trade and buy supplies?
(a) Macklin Davis.
(b) Robert Peterson.
(c) Deal Webster.
(d) William Claiborne.
7. What color hair does Adele have?
(a) Light brown.
(c) Reddish blonde.
8. What is the name of Kin's brother who is in England?
9. When Barnabas Sackett took a pirate ship in Newfoundland, who did he hang high until the man could cool down?
10. How long does Kin rest at the Legare plantation?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
11. How many slaves does the tailor Augustus Jayne employ?
(a) 30 men and a couple women.
(b) 40 men and several women.
12. How many outfits does Kin order from Augustus Jayne?
13. How much does Kin pay a man to watch for the Abigail?
(a) 2 shillings.
(b) 1 shilling.
(c) Gold coin.
(d) 1 pence.
14. From what tribe are the Indians that Kin sees on the barrier island?
15. What is the name of the ship Pittingel has?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Indians does Kin meet on the barrier island?
2. How much does the boat boy, Andrew, charge for a boat ride?
3. Who points out a ship in the night to Tilly?
4. What is Tilly trading for to load on his ship?
5. How many muskets does Kin tell the Indians he has traded for Diana?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)