|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Port Royal, what is the largest city that Kin has ever seen?
2. Where does Tilly say that most of Henry's people live in Jamaica?
(a) Far Reaches.
(b) Lantern County.
(c) Back of Beyond.
(d) Cockpit County.
3. To whom does Kin suggest that Tilly sell the rest of his cargo after the battle?
4. What color eyes does Adele have?
5. How many Indians does Kin meet on the barrier island?
6. What color are the man's eyes that Kin hires to watch for the Abigail?
7. How many blankets does Kin tell the Indians he has traded for Diana?
8. What is the name of the tavern where Tilly sends Kin?
(c) The Stag.
(d) White Horse.
9. What is the name of the swamp that Kin, Diana and the Indians cross the day after Kin and Diana get married?
(a) Great Dismal.
10. How close is Kin when he kills the first man to waylay him after he leaves the Legare plantation?
(a) 10 ft.
(b) 20 ft.
(c) 5 ft.
(d) 15 ft.
11. What is the name of Diana's maid?
12. When Kin fights Pittingel, what body part does Kin nearly sever from the man?
13. Who was it said settled Damariscove?
(a) Captain Norling.
(b) Captain Clarkson.
(c) Captain Dammerill.
(d) Captain Smithson.
14. How many men are lost in the battle with the other ship?
15. What is Kin served to eat when he returns Adele to her home?
(a) Coffee, eggs, ham and melon.
(b) Soup and coffee.
(c) Sandwich and fruit.
(d) Bread, jam and tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does the innkeeper suggest that Kin leave Legare's horse and pistols?
2. How many muskets does Kin tell the Indians he has traded for Diana?
3. What injuries does the man have that Kin hires to watch for the Abigail?
4. How many cows do the people at the fort have where Kin, Diana and the Indians trade and buy supplies? .
5. When Kin stops at an inn after leaving the Legares, how far does he have to go to return to the river where he met Henry earlier?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)