|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Henry meets up with Kin the night Adele is kidnapped, where does he believe her captors are taking her?
(a) Galleon Bay.
(b) Montego Bay.
(c) Mahee Bay.
(d) White Bay.
2. What color are Kin's eyes?
3. Who gave Tilly his ship?
(a) Barnabas Sackett.
(b) Peter Tallis.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
4. What is the name of the tavern where Tilly sends Kin?
(a) White Horse.
(c) The Stag.
5. How many men does Henry think have captured Adele?
6. Before Port Royal, what is the largest city that Kin has ever seen?
7. Where does Tilly say that most of Henry's people live in Jamaica?
(a) Cockpit County.
(b) Lantern County.
(c) Far Reaches.
(d) Back of Beyond.
8. What is the name of the island Kin, Diana and the Indians approach that has a fort on it?
(a) Kent Island.
(b) Kiawah Island.
(c) Brunswick Island.
(d) Bald Head Island.
9. From what tribe are the Indians that Kin sees on the barrier island?
10. What color are the man's eyes that Kin hires to watch for the Abigail?
11. What is Tilly trading for to load on his ship?
12. What color is the first outfit that Augustus Jayne delivers to Kin?
(a) Rusty brown.
(b) Forest green.
13. How many slaves does the tailor Augustus Jayne employ?
(a) 30 men and a couple women.
(c) 40 men and several women.
14. When Kin fights Pittingel, what body part does Kin nearly sever from the man?
15. What birds does Kin see on the barrier island after the ship is brought to shore?
(a) Bald eagles.
(c) Blue herons.
(d) Piping plovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Henry's people called in Jamaica and elsewhere?
2. Where does Kin think the ship might be as he tells Diana to prepare for a fight?
3. When Henry meets up with Kin the night Adele is taken, where does he believe her captors are?
4. How old is Master Legare?
5. How many blankets does Kin tell the Indians he has traded for Diana?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)