|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many blankets does Kin tell the Indians he has traded for Diana?
2. When Kin stops at an inn after leaving the Legares, how far does he have to go to return to the river where he met Henry earlier?
(a) 6 miles.
(b) 10 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 7 miles.
3. What color hair does Kin have?
4. Who is being held captive in a carriage stopped in the road where Diana stops?
5. Who does Augustus Jayne correspond with who mentioned Kin's father?
(a) Laird Williams.
(b) Brian Sackett.
(c) Mason Davis.
(d) Peter Tallis.
6. After Henry meets up with Kin the night Adele is kidnapped, where does he believe her captors are taking her?
(a) Galleon Bay.
(b) Mahee Bay.
(c) Montego Bay.
(d) White Bay.
7. If a ship is twelve or thirteen miles away from Tilly's ship, how long will it take her to close in?
(a) About 6 hours.
(b) 3-4 hours.
(c) 2-3 hours.
(d) About 4 hours.
8. Where does Kin believe that Tilly went after he married Kin and Diana?
(a) Cape Ann.
9. What is the name of Kin's brother who went west?
10. How many men are lost in the battle with the other ship?
11. How many cows do the people at the fort have where Kin, Diana and the Indians trade and buy supplies? .
12. When Barnabas Sackett took a pirate ship in Newfoundland, who did he hang high until the man could cool down?
13. What color is the first outfit that Augustus Jayne delivers to Kin?
(c) Forest green.
(d) Rusty brown.
14. Where does Kin tell Augustus Jayne that he wants to open a school for young gentlemen?
15. How many slaves does the tailor Augustus Jayne employ?
(a) 40 men and several women.
(d) 30 men and a couple women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was it said settled Damariscove?
2. What warns Kin that there is trouble after he leaves the Legare plantation?
3. What color eyes does Adele have?
4. Who points out a ship in the night to Tilly?
5. How much does Kin pay a man to watch for the Abigail?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)