Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the cove was settled, where did the fisherman come from who fished there?
(d) Grand Banks.
2. What animal tracks does Kin see on the barrier island where the ship is brought in after the sea battle?
3. What is the name of Kin's brother who is in England?
4. What is Kin served to eat when he returns Adele to her home?
(a) Sandwich and fruit.
(b) Soup and coffee.
(c) Coffee, eggs, ham and melon.
(d) Bread, jam and tea.
5. Where does Kin believe that Tilly went after he married Kin and Diana?
(a) Cape Ann.
6. After Henry meets up with Kin the night Adele is kidnapped, where does he believe her captors are taking her?
(a) White Bay.
(b) Galleon Bay.
(c) Montego Bay.
(d) Mahee Bay.
7. What color hair does Kin have?
8. Who was it said settled Damariscove?
(a) Captain Smithson.
(b) Captain Dammerill.
(c) Captain Norling.
(d) Captain Clarkson.
9. When Barnabas Sackett took a pirate ship in Newfoundland, who did he hang high until the man could cool down?
10. What is Tilly trading for to load on his ship?
11. How long does Kin rest at the Legare plantation?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
12. What Indian tribe bides their time before they attack Kin and his family?
13. When Henry meets up with Kin the night Adele is taken, where does he believe her captors are?
(a) Whitewater Meadows.
(b) Angels Estate.
(c) Salt Ponds.
(d) Grants Pen.
14. What color are Kin's eyes?
15. How many slaves does the tailor Augustus Jayne employ?
(a) 40 men and several women.
(b) 30 men and a couple women.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Indians does Kin meet on the barrier island?
2. Before Port Royal, what is the largest city that Kin has ever seen?
3. How much does the boat boy, Andrew, charge for a boat ride?
4. After Kin and Diana are married, under what type of trees do they and the Indians camp that night?
5. What is the name of an evil man who hated Barnabas Sackett?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)