|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When an Indian took Kin to Shawmut by canoe, at the foot of what hill does he leave Kin?
(a) Haven Hill.
(b) Lantern Hill.
(c) Beacon Hill.
(d) Mission Hill.
2. What is Carrie's mother's name?
3. What is the name of Kin's sister?
4. What do the girls and the Sacketts stop to pick after camping overnight?
5. What is the name of Henry's tribe?
6. Who does the old Indian who was sent to find Yance say took Carrie Penney?
7. Who killed Kin's father?
8. How many slaves are with the party that kidnaps Diana and Carrie?
9. When Henry says he will go to the West Indies, where does Blaxton say some free blacks live?
10. Besides Carrie and Diana, how many other girls have disappeared without a trace?
11. Where was Sakim a physician and a surgeon?
12. What is the name of John Tilly's ship?
(a) La Belle.
(b) The Lady.
13. What year does the story takes place in "The Warrior's Path"?
14. How old was Temperance when Yance met her?
15. What is the name of Pike's ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have people been living in the Massachusetts Bay colony at the time the story is told?
2. Who asks Kin if he takes his own advice at the end of Chapter 10?
3. What cove does Maverick suggest Kin find and catch a ship headed for the West Indies?
4. Where did Diana's mother die?
5. How many Indians do Yance and Kin see when they are leading the girls through the forest?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)