|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Carrie's father's name?
2. What river do Kin, Yance and the girls cross after discovering their pursuers camped nearby?
3. What is Kin hunting for at the beginning of the book?
4. Which of the men who are guarding Diana and Carrie wears a stocking cap with a tassel.
5. How wide is the river that Kin, Yance and the girls cross while they try to make it to safety?
(a) 50 yards wide.
(b) 100 yards wide.
(c) 150 yards wide.
(d) 75 yards wide.
6. How many miles does Diana believe that they have walked westward since she was kidnapped?
(a) 12 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 17 miles.
7. What does Kin say that his brother Yance fights like?
(a) A catamount.
(b) A bobcat.
(c) A bear.
(d) A panther.
8. What year does the story takes place in "The Warrior's Path"?
9. Who killed Kin's father?
10. When Kin sees those who are pursuing him near his camp, who does he see lighting a fire?
11. Who does the old Indian who was sent to find Yance say took Carrie Penney?
12. Where does a sailor tell Yance that slaves are sold?
13. Who asks Kin if he takes his own advice at the end of Chapter 10?
14. Where is Kin's mother?
15. What island in the West Indies does Kin intend to go to first?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kin's sister?
2. What color hair does the man have who surprises Kin after he swims across the river?
3. Besides Carrie and Diana, how many other girls have disappeared without a trace?
4. How much more would Diana bring as a slave than would Henry?
5. Where does the Reverend Blaxton live?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)