|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Yance set outside Temperance's family home and then he disappeared and laid low?
(a) Quarter of venison.
(c) Dried corn.
(d) Bear meat.
2. How old is the bold young lady that Blaxton and Maverick say disappeared a while back?
(a) Not yet 16.
(c) Not yet 17.
3. A sailor tells Yance that 'what' Europeans sell slaves?
4. What types of fish does Henry catch?
(a) Salmon and pickerel.
(b) Panfish and striper.
(c) Bass and trout.
(d) Walleye and crappie.
5. What year does the story takes place in "The Warrior's Path"?
6. How long have people been living in the Massachusetts Bay colony at the time the story is told?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
7. How many fish does Henry catch while they are trying to get the girls back to their families?
8. Where did Diana's mother die?
9. What type of trees do Yance and Kin lay under when they see a ship after they've been tracking the girls?
10. How many men does Kin see on shore when he swims across the river trying to catch up to the raft?
11. Whose widow did Samuel Maverick marry?
(a) Martin Pierce.
(b) Jonathan Standish.
(c) Peter Martin.
(d) David Thomson.
12. After finding the girls, how big around are some of the trees in the forest that Kin and Yance travel through?
(a) 7 or 8 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 4 feet.
(d) 5 or 6 feet.
13. Besides Carrie and Diana, how many other girls have disappeared without a trace?
14. How many men were walking barefoot on the trail that Yance finds?
15. How old was Temperance when Yance met her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river do Kin, Yance and the girls cross after discovering their pursuers camped nearby?
2. What is Kin hunting for at the beginning of the book?
3. How old is Reverend Blaxton?
4. What tribe is Tenaco from?
5. What sound does Yance make as a signal when Kin is talking with Max Bauer to indicate he has found something?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)