|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much more would Diana bring as a slave than would Henry?
(a) 3 to 4 times.
(b) 15 times.
(c) 5 to 10 times.
(d) 6 times.
2. What is Kin served at Reverend Blaxton's house?
(a) Warm broth.
(b) Nuts and berries.
(c) Fresh bread.
(d) Hot soup.
3. What is the name of Kin's sister?
4. Where was Sakim the teacher for Kin and his siblings?
(a) Rapid Creek.
(b) Falling Meadow.
(c) Meadow Lane.
(d) Shooting Creek.
5. How many slaves are with the party that kidnaps Diana and Carrie?
6. What flowers are in bloom when Kin is hunting in Chapter 1?
(d) Morning Glories.
7. When an Indian took Kin to Shawmut by canoe, at the foot of what hill does he leave Kin?
(a) Beacon Hill.
(b) Lantern Hill.
(c) Mission Hill.
(d) Haven Hill.
8. Where was Sakim a physician and a surgeon?
9. How old does Yance believe that Carrie Penney is?
(b) 10 or 11.
(c) 9 or 10.
10. How many muskets does Kin say that the men have who are walking barefoot on a trail?
11. What river do Kin, Yance and the girls cross after discovering their pursuers camped nearby?
12. Besides Carrie and Diana, how many other girls have disappeared without a trace?
13. What is the name of Pike's ship?
14. Whose widow did Samuel Maverick marry?
(a) Peter Martin.
(b) David Thomson.
(c) Jonathan Standish.
(d) Martin Pierce.
15. Where does a sailor tell Yance that slaves are sold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Kin hear that indicates people are near where he and his brother are camped with the girls?
2. How wide is the river that Kin, Yance and the girls cross while they try to make it to safety?
3. What year does the story takes place in "The Warrior's Path"?
4. Where does Kin believe that the war party of Indians they saw earlier have headed?
5. Which of the men who are guarding Diana and Carrie wears a stocking cap with a tassel.
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)