|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Kin if he takes his own advice at the end of Chapter 10?
2. Whose widow did Samuel Maverick marry?
(a) David Thomson.
(b) Peter Martin.
(c) Martin Pierce.
(d) Jonathan Standish.
3. How old is the bold young lady that Blaxton and Maverick say disappeared a while back?
(c) Not yet 16.
(d) Not yet 17.
4. How many men does Kin see on shore when he swims across the river trying to catch up to the raft?
5. What does Kin see growing on the east side of the hollow where Diana and Carrie had been gathering herbs?
(b) Black raspberries.
6. What is Carrie's father's name?
7. What flowers are in bloom when Kin is hunting in Chapter 1?
(a) Morning Glories.
8. Besides Carrie and Diana, how many other girls have disappeared without a trace?
9. What color horse does Yance ride?
10. When Henry says he will go to the West Indies, where does Blaxton say some free blacks live?
11. Where was Sakim the teacher for Kin and his siblings?
(a) Meadow Lane.
(b) Shooting Creek.
(c) Rapid Creek.
(d) Falling Meadow.
12. From what tribe is the woman who keeps Reverend Blaxton's house?
13. Where does a sailor tell Yance that slaves are sold?
14. How much more would Diana bring as a slave than would Henry?
(a) 15 times.
(b) 3 to 4 times.
(c) 6 times.
(d) 5 to 10 times.
15. How many Indians do Yance and Kin see when they are leading the girls through the forest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Reverend Blaxton live?
2. Where does Kin believe that the war party of Indians they saw earlier have headed?
3. When Kin sees those who are pursuing him near his camp, who does he see lighting a fire?
4. A sailor tells Yance that 'what' Europeans sell slaves?
5. What year does the story takes place in "The Warrior's Path"?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)