|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Henry, a slave, usually speak?
2. Where does Samuel Maverick live?
3. What is Carrie's mother's name?
4. Whose widow did Samuel Maverick marry?
(a) Martin Pierce.
(b) David Thomson.
(c) Peter Martin.
(d) Jonathan Standish.
5. Of the books that Robert Macklin has on his shelves, which does Kin say he has read?
6. What color horse does Yance ride?
7. What types of fish does Henry catch?
(a) Panfish and striper.
(b) Walleye and crappie.
(c) Bass and trout.
(d) Salmon and pickerel.
8. How many fish does Henry catch while they are trying to get the girls back to their families?
9. What river do Kin, Yance and the girls cross after discovering their pursuers camped nearby?
10. What year does the story takes place in "The Warrior's Path"?
11. What cove does Maverick suggest Kin find and catch a ship headed for the West Indies?
(b) Cat Cove.
(c) Yarmouth Cove.
(d) Plum Cove.
12. How long does Kin believe it took the Indian to travel to him?
(a) 20 days.
(b) Probably more than a week.
(c) At least two weeks.
(d) 10 days.
13. What do the girls and the Sacketts stop to pick after camping overnight?
14. Where did Diana's mother die?
15. What did Yance set outside Temperance's family home and then he disappeared and laid low?
(b) Quarter of venison.
(c) Bear meat.
(d) Dried corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Henry's tribe?
2. What is Kin served at Reverend Blaxton's house?
3. How many miles does Diana believe that they have walked westward since she was kidnapped?
4. Which of the men who are guarding Diana and Carrie wears a stocking cap with a tassel.
5. How old is Reverend Blaxton?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)