|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Kin stop to eat huckleberries when he is trying to catch up with Yance and the girls after crossing the river?
(a) A half hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) 20 minutes.
2. What sound does Yance make as a signal when Kin is talking with Max Bauer to indicate he has found something?
3. How many men does Kin see on shore when he swims across the river trying to catch up to the raft?
4. Where does Samuel Maverick live?
5. When Kin sees those who are pursuing him near his camp, who does he see lighting a fire?
6. What cove does Maverick suggest Kin find and catch a ship headed for the West Indies?
(a) Cat Cove.
(b) Plum Cove.
(d) Yarmouth Cove.
7. What direction does Yance decide he and Kin should go in the morning after the girls have escaped their captors?
8. What is Carrie's mother's name?
9. What year does the story takes place in "The Warrior's Path"?
10. What time does Kin believe that the girls escaped?
(a) 5 or 6 a.m.
(c) 1 or 2 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
11. How old is Diana Macklin?
12. Of the books that Robert Macklin has on his shelves, which does Kin say he has read?
13. What does Kin say that his brother Yance fights like?
(a) A catamount.
(b) A bear.
(c) A bobcat.
(d) A panther.
14. How wide is the river that Kin, Yance and the girls cross while they try to make it to safety?
(a) 150 yards wide.
(b) 50 yards wide.
(c) 100 yards wide.
(d) 75 yards wide.
15. What does Kin see growing on the east side of the hollow where Diana and Carrie had been gathering herbs?
(c) Black raspberries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have people been living in the Massachusetts Bay colony at the time the story is told?
2. Where was Sakim the teacher for Kin and his siblings?
3. From what tribe is the woman who keeps Reverend Blaxton's house?
4. Who does the old Indian who was sent to find Yance say took Carrie Penney?
5. What types of fish does Henry catch?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)