|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color hair does the man have who surprises Kin after he swims across the river?
2. What does Kin add to a soup they make using venison when he and Yance camp with the girls in the forest?
(a) Dandelion greens.
(c) Cattail pollen.
(d) Birch bark.
3. What color hair does Adele have?
(a) Reddish blonde.
(b) Light brown.
4. What does Kin tell Yance to do while he is gone?
(a) Go hunting.
(b) Stay close to Temperance.
(c) Go to the Spanish.
(d) Watch his crops.
5. When an Indian took Kin to Shawmut by canoe, at the foot of what hill does he leave Kin?
(a) Beacon Hill.
(b) Haven Hill.
(c) Mission Hill.
(d) Lantern Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship Pittingel has?
2. A sailor tells Yance that 'what' Europeans sell slaves?
3. What river do Kin, Yance and the girls cross after discovering their pursuers camped nearby?
4. What color hair does Tilly have?
5. What color are Kin's eyes?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)