|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How wide is the river that Kin, Yance and the girls cross while they try to make it to safety?
(a) 150 yards wide.
(b) 75 yards wide.
(c) 100 yards wide.
(d) 50 yards wide.
2. What island in the West Indies does Kin intend to go to first?
3. What flowers are in bloom when Kin is hunting in Chapter 1?
(c) Morning Glories.
4. Besides Carrie and Diana, how many other girls have disappeared without a trace?
5. What sound does Kin hear that indicates people are near where he and his brother are camped with the girls?
(a) Sound of an axe.
(c) Breaking twigs.
(d) Metal on metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does the innkeeper suggest that Kin leave Legare's horse and pistols?
2. What are Diana and Kin served to drink for breakfast the first morning on board ship?
3. What does Kin see growing on the east side of the hollow where Diana and Carrie had been gathering herbs?
4. How many cows do the people at the fort have where Kin, Diana and the Indians trade and buy supplies? .
5. What color eyes does Adele have?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)