|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Yance make as a signal when Kin is talking with Max Bauer to indicate he has found something?
2. When Barnabas Sackett took a pirate ship in Newfoundland, who did he hang high until the man could cool down?
3. What island in the West Indies does Kin intend to go to first?
4. What color hair does the man have who surprises Kin after he swims across the river?
5. What language does Henry, a slave, usually speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Near what type of tree does Yance find tracks of men walking barefoot?
2. What is the name of Henry's tribe?
3. How long have people been living in the Massachusetts Bay colony at the time the story is told?
4. What tribe is Tenaco from?
5. What is the name of John Tilly's ship?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)