|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Yance believe that Carrie Penney is?
(a) 9 or 10.
(d) 10 or 11.
2. After finding the girls, how big around are some of the trees in the forest that Kin and Yance travel through?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 4 feet.
(c) 5 or 6 feet.
(d) 7 or 8 feet.
3. Where does Samuel Maverick live?
4. How many fish does Henry catch while they are trying to get the girls back to their families?
5. Which of the settlers at Shooting Creek married a Spanish wife?
(a) Paddy Meachum.
(b) Kane O'Hara.
(c) Charles Williams.
(d) William Manning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men were walking barefoot on the trail that Yance finds?
2. Where does the Reverend Blaxton live?
3. When Kin sees those who are pursuing him near his camp, who does he see lighting a fire?
4. Besides Carrie and Diana, how many other girls have disappeared without a trace?
5. What year does the story takes place in "The Warrior's Path"?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)