|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of trees do Yance and Kin lay under when they see a ship after they've been tracking the girls?
2. Near what type of tree does Yance find tracks of men walking barefoot?
(a) White oak.
(c) Black walnut.
3. What do the girls and the Sacketts stop to pick after camping overnight?
4. What does Kin tell Yance to do while he is gone?
(a) Stay close to Temperance.
(b) Go to the Spanish.
(c) Watch his crops.
(d) Go hunting.
5. What language does Henry, a slave, usually speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Yance make as a signal when Kin is talking with Max Bauer to indicate he has found something?
2. How long does Kin stop to eat huckleberries when he is trying to catch up with Yance and the girls after crossing the river?
3. What river do Kin, Yance and the girls cross after discovering their pursuers camped nearby?
4. How many slaves are with the party that kidnaps Diana and Carrie?
5. What is Carrie's mother's name?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)