|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many muskets does Kin say that the men have who are walking barefoot on a trail?
2. Where is Kin's mother?
3. What does Kin see growing on the east side of the hollow where Diana and Carrie had been gathering herbs?
(b) Black raspberries.
4. How many men were walking barefoot on the trail that Yance finds?
5. What type of trees do Yance and Kin lay under when they see a ship after they've been tracking the girls?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kin hunting for at the beginning of the book?
2. What sound does Kin hear that indicates people are near where he and his brother are camped with the girls?
3. What island in the West Indies does Kin intend to go to first?
4. What do the girls and the Sacketts stop to pick after camping overnight?
5. What types of fish does Henry catch?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)