|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When an Indian took Kin to Shawmut by canoe, at the foot of what hill does he leave Kin?
(a) Haven Hill.
(b) Beacon Hill.
(c) Mission Hill.
(d) Lantern Hill.
2. What did Yance set outside Temperance's family home and then he disappeared and laid low?
(a) Dried corn.
(c) Quarter of venison.
(d) Bear meat.
3. Where was Sakim the teacher for Kin and his siblings?
(a) Shooting Creek.
(b) Falling Meadow.
(c) Meadow Lane.
(d) Rapid Creek.
4. Who does the old Indian who was sent to find Yance say took Carrie Penney?
5. How many slaves are with the party that kidnaps Diana and Carrie?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Henry says he will go to the West Indies, where does Blaxton say some free blacks live?
2. Where does Kin believe that the war party of Indians they saw earlier have headed?
3. How long have people been living in the Massachusetts Bay colony at the time the story is told?
4. What is the name of Pike's ship?
5. What is Kin served at Reverend Blaxton's house?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)