|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tribe is Tenaco from?
2. Where does Tilly say that most of Henry's people live in Jamaica?
(a) Cockpit County.
(b) Lantern County.
(c) Back of Beyond.
(d) Far Reaches.
3. What color are the man's eyes that Kin hires to watch for the Abigail?
4. What mountain slope stands out as Kin looks at the flag of truce and listens to the man who brought it?
(a) Mount Mitchell.
(b) Chunky Gal Mountain.
(c) Grandfather Mountain.
(d) Flat Rock Mountain.
5. What type of tree does Kin stand behind at the beginning of Chapter 23?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jeremy's last name?
2. What color hair does the innkeeper have at the place where Kin stops after leaving the Legare plantation?
3. Where does a sailor tell Yance that slaves are sold?
4. Where is Kin's mother?
5. When an Indian took Kin to Shawmut by canoe, at the foot of what hill does he leave Kin?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)