|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Kin stop to eat huckleberries when he is trying to catch up with Yance and the girls after crossing the river?
(a) A half hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) 20 minutes.
2. When Kin stops at an inn after leaving the Legares, how far does he have to go to return to the river where he met Henry earlier?
(a) 6 miles.
(b) 7 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
3. How many bales of furs had been sent from the settlement while Kin was gone?
4. What did Yance set outside Temperance's family home and then he disappeared and laid low?
(a) Quarter of venison.
(c) Dried corn.
(d) Bear meat.
5. At the end of Chapter 7, how close is the Sacketts' camp to the camp of their pursuers?
(a) 45 yards.
(b) 100 yards.
(c) 15 yards.
(d) 30 yards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Schaumberg from?
2. As Kin goes out to find his enemy, he sees a trail that runs to a creek. What creek does the trail run to?
3. What role does Kin believe Diana's father could fill if he comes to Shooting Creek?
4. What Indian tribe bides their time before they attack Kin and his family?
5. Of the books that Robert Macklin has on his shelves, which does Kin say he has read?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)