|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed Kin's father?
2. What is Kin served at Reverend Blaxton's house?
(a) Warm broth.
(b) Nuts and berries.
(c) Hot soup.
(d) Fresh bread.
3. How long have people been living in the Massachusetts Bay colony at the time the story is told?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 20 years.
4. What is the name of Pike's ship?
5. How long does Kin stop to eat huckleberries when he is trying to catch up with Yance and the girls after crossing the river?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) A half hour.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. A sailor tells Yance that 'what' Europeans sell slaves?
2. Which of the settlers at Shooting Creek married a Spanish wife?
3. What is Kin hunting for at the beginning of the book?
4. Where does Kin believe that the war party of Indians they saw earlier have headed?
5. What direction does Yance decide he and Kin should go in the morning after the girls have escaped their captors?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)