|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, how close is the Sacketts' camp to the camp of their pursuers?
(a) 15 yards.
(b) 30 yards.
(c) 45 yards.
(d) 100 yards.
2. What do the girls and the Sacketts stop to pick after camping overnight?
3. What type of trees do Yance and Kin lay under when they see a ship after they've been tracking the girls?
4. After finding the girls, how big around are some of the trees in the forest that Kin and Yance travel through?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 5 or 6 feet.
(c) 7 or 8 feet.
(d) 4 feet.
5. What direction does Yance decide he and Kin should go in the morning after the girls have escaped their captors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Kin believe that the girls escaped?
2. How old is the bold young lady that Blaxton and Maverick say disappeared a while back?
3. What is the name of Pike's ship?
4. How many muskets does Kin say that the men have who are walking barefoot on a trail?
5. What river do Kin, Yance and the girls cross after discovering their pursuers camped nearby?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)