1. What is Kin hunting for at the beginning of the book?
2. What flowers are in bloom when Kin is hunting in Chapter 1?
(c) Morning Glories.
3. Who killed Kin's father?
4. How had the Indian been hurt that Kin takes to his place after finding him while Kin is out hunting?
(a) Bow shot.
5. Where was Sakim a physician and a surgeon?
6. Where was Sakim the teacher for Kin and his siblings?
(a) Meadow Lane.
(b) Rapid Creek.
(c) Shooting Creek.
(d) Falling Meadow.
7. Who does the old Indian who was sent to find Yance say took Carrie Penney?
8. What does Kin say that his brother Yance fights like?
(a) A bear.
(b) A catamount.
(c) A panther.
(d) A bobcat.
9. How long does Kin believe it took the Indian to travel to him?
(a) Probably more than a week.
(b) 10 days.
(c) At least two weeks.
(d) 20 days.
This section contains 3,239 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)