Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
2. Whom does Fitch see outside of a Christmas shop, apparently hunting for someone?
3. What does Linda tell Jack that the branch of the family began using as their emblem rather than the Red or White Rose?
4. According to Hastings, what regulates everything at the Games?
5. What does D'Orsay write in the Rules of Engagement?
Why does Jack visit with Dr. Longbranch when he first arrives in England? What spell does Dr. Longbranch attempt to cast over Jack? How does this spell fail? What does Dr. Longbranch say she wants Jack to do in the Games? What does Dr. Longbranch suggest they might do with Jack if he survives the Games? How does Jack and Linda escape from Dr. Longbranch? Who tries to kill Linda on the streets? Where do Jack and Linda go for refuge? Who finally comes and rescues Jack? Why does Linda agree to tell everyone Jack is dead?
Discuss one of the following in an essay:
4) Point of View.
Discuss one of the following relationships in detail:
1) Hastings and Becka
2) Linda and Becka
3) Longbranch and Jack
4) Jack and Hastings.
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)