Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Eleven: Under Siege)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
2. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
3. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
4. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
5. What does Mr. Hastings tell Jack is the first step to controlling his powers?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions...
This section contains 1,155 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)