|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hastings in Chapter 13, who lives in the area where his family home is located?
2. According to Hastings, whom was he not allowed to train in Susannah's family?
(b) Her son.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her daughter.
3. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
(a) A gainin stature.
(b) Weight gain.
(c) Loss in stature.
(d) Muscle growth.
4. What is the destination of the train Will and Fitch are waiting for?
5. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
(b) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(c) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hastings claim he does with Susannah's warrior stone?
2. Why does Dr. Longbranch express regret that Becka did not bring Jack to his appointment that day?
3. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
4. Why does Jack agree to play in the Games?
5. According to Ellen, who in Wylie's thoughts was working to steal Shadowslayer from Susannah's grave?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)