|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the shoulder.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the back.
2. What does D'Orsay write in the Rules of Engagement?
(a) A new rule against warriors using wizardry.
(b) A new rule allowing made warriors to fight in the Games.
(c) A new rule against made warriors fighting in the Games.
(d) A new rule allowing warriors to use wizardry.
3. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
(a) A gainin stature.
(b) Muscle growth.
(c) Weight gain.
(d) Loss in stature.
4. Why does Jack agree to play in the Games?
(a) To prove his worth as a warrior.
(b) To prove a wizard can win as a warrior.
(c) To protect his family and friends.
(d) To help out Hastings.
5. In Chapter 13, whom does Jack remember as sitting vigil with him in the church after he was injured?
(c) His mother.
(d) Dr. Longbranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack briefly consider falling on his sword?
2. What does Hastings hope will happen before Linda finds out Jack is playing in the Games?
3. What concerns Hastings most about Jack's training?
4. What does Simon Paige say to Jack before the hearing on the grievances against Jack?
5. How many bouts does Jeremiah claim to have fought before he died?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)