|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group does Hastings accuse Linda of abandoning to rescue Jack?
(a) The Trinity High School summer camp.
(b) The Chaucerian Group.
(c) The Trinity High School Soccer club.
(d) The Shakesperean Group.
2. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
(a) His neighbors.
(b) His friends.
(c) Leander Hastings.
(d) People he saw at the park.
3. What do voices say in Jack's mind as he approaches the grounds where the Games are played?
(a) Old ghosts telling him the history of the area.
(b) Old warriors giving him tips.
(c) Old ghosts wishing him luck.
(d) Old warriors warning him away.
4. Becka thinks Jack's ailment is really a ___________.
(a) Bacterial infection.
(c) Leg injury.
(d) Shoulder injury.
5. Why does Jack agree to play in the Games?
(a) To help out Hastings.
(b) To prove his worth as a warrior.
(c) To protect his family and friends.
(d) To prove a wizard can win as a warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
2. Whose voice does Jack recall hearing in his delirium while he was injured?
3. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 16, why do people continuously knock on Jack's door?
5. According to Ellen, who in Wylie's thoughts was working to steal Shadowslayer from Susannah's grave?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)