|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Ellen a killer and encourages her to kill Jack even after she has declared a truce?
2. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
3. What new weapon has Jack added to his arsenal since taking the memories of Jeremiah Brooks?
(a) An axe.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A musket.
(d) A dagger.
4. What feature of Hastings' house does Becka extoll to Jack?
(a) The library.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The television room.
(d) The garden.
5. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Blue Streak?
2. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
3. In Chapter 13, whom does Jack remember as sitting vigil with him in the church after he was injured?
4. What concerns Hastings most about Jack's training?
5. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)