Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He tried to kiss her.
(b) He was teasing her.
(c) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
(d) He was threatening to get her wet.
2. Whom does Fitch see outside of a Christmas shop, apparently hunting for someone?
3. What does Linda tell Jack that the branch of the family began using as their emblem rather than the Red or White Rose?
(a) The Yellow Rose.
(b) The Silver Dragon.
(c) The Silver Bear.
(d) The Green Dragon.
4. According to Hastings, what regulates everything at the Games?
(a) The Master of Ceremonies.
(b) The Rules of Engagement.
(c) The champions.
(d) The council.
5. What does D'Orsay write in the Rules of Engagement?
(a) A new rule allowing made warriors to fight in the Games.
(b) A new rule against warriors using wizardry.
(c) A new rule allowing warriors to use wizardry.
(d) A new rule against made warriors fighting in the Games.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
2. According to Hastings, whom was he not allowed to train in Susannah's family?
3. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
4. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
5. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)