|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes up most of the spectators at the Games as far as Jack can tell in Chapter 15?
(a) Weir of all kinds.
(c) Family members.
2. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
(a) He casts a spell on her.
(b) He touches her shoulder and releases magic into her.
(c) He hits her on the head with a bed pan.
(d) He allows Linda to enchant her.
3. In Chapter 12, what does Dr. Longbranch guess from Jack's physical condition?
(a) He has stopped taking the medicatioin and has been training.
(b) He is still taking the medication.
(c) He is too weak to fight in the Games.
(d) He could fight in the Games even while still taking the medication.
4. What speculations does Hastings make about the Red Rose's champion?
(a) He or she is not well experienced.
(b) He or she has been in training for only a short time.
(c) He or she is much better than Jack.
(d) He or she is young.
5. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
(a) Leander Hastings.
(b) Jessamine Longbranch.
(c) Becka Swift.
(d) Linda Downey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
2. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
3. Linda tells Jack that members of the family in America began marrying what type of people, perhaps leading to him being born without a stone?
4. In Chapter 13, whom does Jack remember as sitting vigil with him in the church after he was injured?
5. What concerns Hastings most about Jack's training?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)