|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D'Orsay write in the Rules of Engagement?
(a) A new rule allowing warriors to use wizardry.
(b) A new rule against warriors using wizardry.
(c) A new rule against made warriors fighting in the Games.
(d) A new rule allowing made warriors to fight in the Games.
2. According to Hastings in Chapter 13, who lives in the area where his family home is located?
3. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
(a) They burst into flames.
(b) They turn to steal.
(c) They lock.
(d) They explode.
4. Linda tells Jack that members of the family in America began marrying what type of people, perhaps leading to him being born without a stone?
(b) Warriors only.
(d) Wizards only.
5. Where was the last Games held?
6. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
(a) His neighbors.
(b) Leander Hastings.
(c) People he saw at the park.
(d) His friends.
7. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) Warrior ghosts.
(b) Cool artifacts.
(c) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
(d) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
8. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A model of Westminster Abbey.
(c) A diary with a fancy lock.
(d) British football club jerseys.
9. Who calls Ellen a killer and encourages her to kill Jack even after she has declared a truce?
10. Why does Linda claim that Jack's status as a warrior should be overruled?
(a) He was made, not born.
(b) He is underage.
(c) He is a wizard by blood.
(d) He is not fully trained.
11. What proof does Linda offer for the surgery that left Jack with a warrior's stone rather than a wizard's stone?
(a) Dr. Longbranch's testimony.
(b) His prescription medications.
(c) His surgical scar.
(d) His medical records.
12. What is the first charm Jack conjures to protect himself from Ellen?
(a) He throws her into the crowd.
(b) He conjures a barrier between them.
(c) He causes her to become immobile.
(d) He makes her sword turn into rubber.
13. In Chapter 14, Jeremiah Brooks says he was used by _____________ in the same way Jack is being used now.
(d) All Weirs.
14. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
15. What does Hastings say Jack needs to win the Games?
Short Answer Questions
1. What new weapon has Jack added to his arsenal since taking the memories of Jeremiah Brooks?
2. What emblem appears on Jack's tunic for the Games?
3. Dr. Longstreet objects to Hastings' warrior for what reason?
4. In Chapter 16, whom did Longbranch want kidnapped and brought to Raven's Ghyll rather than Will and Fitch?
5. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)