|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, whom did Longbranch want kidnapped and brought to Raven's Ghyll rather than Will and Fitch?
2. According to Linda in Chapter 14, who is waiting for Jack and her in Oxford?
3. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
(a) They turn to steal.
(b) They lock.
(c) They explode.
(d) They burst into flames.
4. What is the first attack Ellen makes against Jack?
(a) She engages him in swordplay.
(b) She challenges him in a boxing match.
(c) She throws her dagger at him.
(d) She shoots arrows at him.
5. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A sports car.
(b) A bus.
(c) A roller coaster.
(d) A train.
6. According to Ellen, who in Wylie's thoughts was working to steal Shadowslayer from Susannah's grave?
(a) Agents of the Silver Dragon.
(b) Rogue agents of the Red Rose.
(c) New Weir who are yet to be identified.
(d) Agents of the White Rose.
7. According to Hastings, whom was he not allowed to train in Susannah's family?
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
8. What does D'Orsay write in the Rules of Engagement?
(a) A new rule allowing warriors to use wizardry.
(b) A new rule against made warriors fighting in the Games.
(c) A new rule against warriors using wizardry.
(d) A new rule allowing made warriors to fight in the Games.
9. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
(d) Dr. Longbranch.
10. In Chapter 12, what does Dr. Longbranch guess from Jack's physical condition?
(a) He is too weak to fight in the Games.
(b) He has stopped taking the medicatioin and has been training.
(c) He is still taking the medication.
(d) He could fight in the Games even while still taking the medication.
11. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He was teasing her.
(b) He was threatening to get her wet.
(c) He tried to kiss her.
(d) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
12. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
13. Who surrounds Jack in the moments before the Games are to begin?
(a) His neighbors.
(b) His familiy.
(c) His friends.
(d) His fans.
14. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
(a) In the shoulder.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the back.
15. What is the destination of the train Will and Fitch are waiting for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
2. Becka thinks Jack's ailment is really a ___________.
3. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
4. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
5. What structure does Fitch want to visit rather than eat lunch with Will?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)