|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, whom does Jack remember as sitting vigil with him in the church after he was injured?
(a) Dr. Longbranch.
(b) His mother.
2. What speculations does Hastings make about the Red Rose's champion?
(a) He or she is not well experienced.
(b) He or she is young.
(c) He or she has been in training for only a short time.
(d) He or she is much better than Jack.
3. What does D'Orsay write in the Rules of Engagement?
(a) A new rule allowing made warriors to fight in the Games.
(b) A new rule against made warriors fighting in the Games.
(c) A new rule against warriors using wizardry.
(d) A new rule allowing warriors to use wizardry.
4. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
(a) They explode.
(b) They burst into flames.
(c) They lock.
(d) They turn to steal.
5. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
6. According to Linda in Chapter 14, who is waiting for Jack and her in Oxford?
7. How does the weather change after D'Orsay writes in the Rules of Engagement?
(a) It becomes clearer.
(b) It becomes hotter.
(c) It becomes windy and cloudy.
(d) It suddenly grows cold.
8. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
9. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
(a) Dr. Longbranch.
10. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
11. What new weapon has Jack added to his arsenal since taking the memories of Jeremiah Brooks?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A musket.
(c) A dagger.
(d) An axe.
12. In Chapter 12, what does Dr. Longbranch guess from Jack's physical condition?
(a) He has stopped taking the medicatioin and has been training.
(b) He is too weak to fight in the Games.
(c) He is still taking the medication.
(d) He could fight in the Games even while still taking the medication.
13. In Chapter 16, who testifies for Longbranch about Jack's surgery as a child?
(a) Jack's father.
(d) Will and Fitch.
14. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A roller coaster.
(b) A bus.
(c) A train.
(d) A sports car.
15. Dr. Longstreet objects to Hastings' warrior for what reason?
(a) She says Jack Swift is not trained well enough.
(b) She says Jack Swift is not of Weir blood.
(c) She says Jack Swift is dead.
(d) She says Jack Swift is a wizard, not a warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
2. What does Hastings hope will happen before Linda finds out Jack is playing in the Games?
3. Becka thinks Jack's ailment is really a ___________.
4. What is dyrne sefa?
5. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)