|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Jack suffer in the championship game while contributing to the winning goal?
(a) A broken toe.
(b) A twisted ankle.
(c) A sprained wrist.
(d) A bruised rib.
2. According to Linda, who was born a warrior in Hastings family?
(a) His father, Abe.
(b) His brother, Martin.
(c) His mother, June.
(d) His sister, Carrie.
3. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
(a) A broken neck.
(b) A gun wound.
(c) Crush injuries from a horse.
(d) A gash to the chest.
4. What does Hastings claim he does with Susannah's warrior stone?
(a) Uses it as a reminder of a woman he once loved.
(b) Uses it to make himself invincible.
(c) Uses it as a reminder of what he did.
(d) Uses it as a connection to his lost sister.
5. In Chapter 17, what does Jack note as having changed between Hastings and Linda?
(a) They seem more friendly.
(b) They are the same.
(c) They are more estranged than ever.
(d) They are rekindling their romance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do voices say in Jack's mind as he approaches the grounds where the Games are played?
2. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 8, what problems does Jack point out about the Rules of Engagement?
4. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)