|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack see in the mirror Nick gives to him?
(a) His aunt being attacked.
(b) Himself dying in the tournament.
(c) His mother being attacked.
(d) Himself being sold at auction.
2. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) She always wanted kids.
(b) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
(c) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
(d) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
3. Whom does Fitch see outside of a Christmas shop, apparently hunting for someone?
4. What reason does Mr. Hastings give Jack for coming to Ohio from New York?
(a) He could not refuse Becka.
(b) He could not say no to Linda.
(c) He wanted to meet the warrior that should have been a wizard.
(d) He wanted to become a teacher.
5. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
(a) They burst into flames.
(b) They turn to steal.
(c) They lock.
(d) They explode.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Hastings tell Jack is the first step to controlling his powers?
2. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
3. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
4. Where was the last Games held?
5. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)