|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
2. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Jack.
(b) Only Fitch.
(c) Will or Fitch.
(d) Only Will.
3. In Chapter 9, why does Hastings say he can no longer serve as Jack's opponent?
(a) Jack is now using Shadowslayer.
(b) Jack has gotten too strong for him.
(c) Jack needs to learn what it feels like to kill.
(d) Jack has gotten too good for his skills.
4. Jack learns that ___________ wants him to fight in the Games.
5. What does Hastings hope will happen before Linda finds out Jack is playing in the Games?
(a) Linda will be killed.
(b) Becka will convince her of Jack's worth.
(c) It will be over.
(d) Jack will win.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Lee's story take place?
2. From what point of view is the novel written?
3. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
4. According to Jack, what is the council's reaction to the new changes?
5. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)