|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what Indians does Jeremiah claim to have lived?
2. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
(b) Spending money like it grows on trees.
(c) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
(d) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
3. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
(a) A college professor.
(b) An archeologist.
(c) A historian.
(d) A genealogy researcher.
4. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
(b) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
(c) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
5. What chores does Ellen like doing at Will's house, in strict contrast to Will's own unwillingness to participate?
(b) Yard work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
2. What woman accompanies Susannah to Raven's Ghyll after the dragon awakens?
3. Who explains the rules of the Games to Jack and Ellen before the Games begins?
4. Since the Games, from what ailments does Jack suffer?
5. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)