|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
(a) Mixed blood.
(b) His father's family history.
(c) A simple birth defect.
(d) The spell of a wizard.
2. What is Mr. Hastings response when Jack asks if the power he feels when he holds Shadowslayer is coming from the sword or from within himself?
3. In Chapter 17, where do Jack and Ellen often meet to be alone?
(b) The meadow.
(c) The library.
(d) The diner.
4. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
(a) He hopes Jack will lose.
(b) He wanted his sister to play.
(c) He never played, but he disrupted a few.
(d) He has always been an avid spectator.
5. What does Hastings say is the reward of winning the Games?
(a) Fame and fortune.
(b) The right to love whomever he wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rather than attend a party, Jack decides to walk home with whom in Chapter 10?
2. What group does Hastings accuse Linda of abandoning to rescue Jack?
3. What injury does Jack suffer in the championship game while contributing to the winning goal?
4. In Chapter 9, why does Hastings say he can no longer serve as Jack's opponent?
5. In Chapter 13, whom does Jack remember as sitting vigil with him in the church after he was injured?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)