|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proof does Linda offer for the surgery that left Jack with a warrior's stone rather than a wizard's stone?
(a) Dr. Longbranch's testimony.
(b) His prescription medications.
(c) His medical records.
(d) His surgical scar.
2. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) She is a warrior.
(b) She is his real mother.
(c) She is lying to him.
(d) She is an enchanter.
3. Dr. Longstreet objects to Hastings' warrior for what reason?
(a) She says Jack Swift is dead.
(b) She says Jack Swift is not of Weir blood.
(c) She says Jack Swift is a wizard, not a warrior.
(d) She says Jack Swift is not trained well enough.
4. What does Hastings say Jack needs to win the Games?
5. According to Linda, who was born a warrior in Hastings family?
(a) His sister, Carrie.
(b) His mother, June.
(c) His father, Abe.
(d) His brother, Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hastings in Chapter 13, who lives in the area where his family home is located?
2. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
3. What group does Hastings accuse Linda of abandoning to rescue Jack?
4. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
5. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)