|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
(b) Child birth.
2. Why does Jack briefly consider falling on his sword?
(a) To protect his mother from the Wizards.
(b) To protect Linda from the Wizards.
(c) To keep from facing Ellen in the Games.
(d) To keep from playing in the Games.
3. What is the Rules of Engagement?
(a) A book that teaches war techniques.
(b) The bible of Warrior techniques.
(c) A manual explaning swordplay.
(d) The bible of the Weir tournament.
4. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
(a) Loss in stature.
(b) Weight gain.
(c) Muscle growth.
(d) A gainin stature.
5. According to Hastings, what regulates everything at the Games?
(a) The Master of Ceremonies.
(b) The Rules of Engagement.
(c) The council.
(d) The champions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Becka thinks Jack's ailment is really a ___________.
2. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
3. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
5. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)