|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick tell Jack is the main product among agents in the Trade?
(a) Fake genealogies.
(d) Fake Weir stones.
2. In Chapter 10, to what does Jack attribute Ellen's ability to help him in the fight against Lobeck and his friends?
(b) Soccer training.
(c) Boxing training.
3. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
(a) He is afraid his parents are angry with him.
(b) There is still mulch to be spread.
(c) He wants to avoid his many younger siblings.
(d) He wants to spend more time with Linda.
4. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
(a) Selling real estate.
(b) Painting portraits.
(c) Selling art.
(d) Selling antiques.
5. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
(a) An archeologist.
(b) A historian.
(c) A genealogy researcher.
(d) A college professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
2. What is Mr. Hastings response when Jack asks if the power he feels when he holds Shadowslayer is coming from the sword or from within himself?
3. What structure does Fitch want to visit rather than eat lunch with Will?
4. What new fighting skills does Jack have after Hastings bonds his memories with Jeremiah's?
5. Why does Dr. Longbranch express regret that Becka did not bring Jack to his appointment that day?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)