|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Jack notice as paying more romantic interest in him despite her boyfriend?
2. In Chapter 8, why is Jack worried about his aunt, Linda?
(a) She went out with Nick several days ago and never called again.
(b) She has not called since their trip to Coal Grove.
(c) She refuses to acknowledge the conversation they had at the diner.
(d) She seemed mad at him the last time she called.
3. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
(b) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(c) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
4. Who explains the rules of the Games to Jack and Ellen before the Games begins?
(b) Simon Paige.
5. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
(b) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
(c) Warrior ghosts.
(d) Cool artifacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, Jeremiah Brooks says he was used by _____________ in the same way Jack is being used now.
2. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
3. What concerns Hastings most about Jack's training?
4. With what Indians does Jeremiah claim to have lived?
5. Becka thinks Jack's ailment is really a ___________.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)