|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) First person.
(c) Authorial voice.
(d) Third person limited.
2. In Chapter 16, whom did Longbranch want kidnapped and brought to Raven's Ghyll rather than Will and Fitch?
3. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(b) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(c) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(d) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
4. What new weapon has Jack added to his arsenal since taking the memories of Jeremiah Brooks?
(a) A musket.
(b) An axe.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A bow and arrow.
5. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first charm Jack conjures to protect himself from Ellen?
2. In Chapter 10, to what does Jack attribute Ellen's ability to help him in the fight against Lobeck and his friends?
3. What does Hastings say Jack needs to win the Games?
4. According to Linda in Chapter 14, who is waiting for Jack and her in Oxford?
5. What object does Mr. Hastings want Jack to move with nothing but his magic?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)