|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Dr. Longbranch suggest for Jack to visit?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) The Tower.
(d) The Queen's Palace.
2. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A roller coaster.
(b) A bus.
(c) A train.
(d) A sports car.
3. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
4. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
(a) He never played, but he disrupted a few.
(b) He hopes Jack will lose.
(c) He wanted his sister to play.
(d) He has always been an avid spectator.
5. In Chapter 16, who testifies for Longbranch about Jack's surgery as a child?
(c) Will and Fitch.
(d) Jack's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
2. Who calls Ellen a killer and encourages her to kill Jack even after she has declared a truce?
3. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
4. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
5. In Chapter 17, what is the subject of one book Hastings gives to Jack that surprises him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)