|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Jack think his training is leading him toward?
(a) To protect his aunt from wizards.
(b) To protect himself from kidnappers.
(c) Some kind of challenge.
(d) Greater understanding of Weir.
2. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A train.
(b) A roller coaster.
(c) A bus.
(d) A sports car.
3. What does Jack wish he knew most about the Games?
(a) How they are played.
(b) Who he will fight.
(c) What to expect when he wins.
(d) The experiences of other warriors.
4. What woman accompanies Susannah to Raven's Ghyll after the dragon awakens?
5. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
(b) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(c) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
2. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
3. What is the subject of three books that Hastings gives to Jack?
4. What is the first attack Ellen makes against Jack?
5. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)