|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hastings accused of having done to deserve punishment?
(a) Spilled wizard blood in defiance of the rules.
(b) Sold wizards in the Trade.
(c) Trained warriors without permission.
(d) Hidden warriors.
2. In what year does Lee's story take place?
3. What does Hastings say is the reward of winning the Games?
(b) Fame and fortune.
(d) The right to love whomever he wants.
4. In Chapter 9, why does Hastings say he can no longer serve as Jack's opponent?
(a) Jack needs to learn what it feels like to kill.
(b) Jack has gotten too strong for him.
(c) Jack is now using Shadowslayer.
(d) Jack has gotten too good for his skills.
5. In Chapter 14, Jeremiah Brooks says he was used by _____________ in the same way Jack is being used now.
(b) All Weirs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
2. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
3. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
4. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
5. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)