|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
(b) Spending money like it grows on trees.
(c) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
(d) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
2. Why does Jack briefly consider falling on his sword?
(a) To protect Linda from the Wizards.
(b) To keep from playing in the Games.
(c) To keep from facing Ellen in the Games.
(d) To protect his mother from the Wizards.
3. Linda tells Jack that members of the family in America began marrying what type of people, perhaps leading to him being born without a stone?
(b) Warriors only.
(d) Wizards only.
4. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
(a) Threw it away.
(b) Gave it to Linda.
(c) Threw it in the river.
(d) Put it in a plastic bag.
5. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Authorial voice.
(d) First person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first attack Ellen makes against Jack?
2. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
3. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
4. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
5. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)