|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Longbranch suggest a story of Jack's death to Linda?
(a) To prevent Becka from trying to find him after he leaves to join the Games.
(b) To cover his disappearance when Longbranch takes him to participate in the Games.
(c) To keep Hastings from looking for Jack.
(d) To prevent the Red Rose from knowing he is still alive.
2. What is the first charm Jack conjures to protect himself from Ellen?
(a) He causes her to become immobile.
(b) He makes her sword turn into rubber.
(c) He conjures a barrier between them.
(d) He throws her into the crowd.
3. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
4. In Chapter 17, where do Jack and Ellen often meet to be alone?
(b) The diner.
(c) The meadow.
(d) The library.
5. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Spending money like it grows on trees.
(b) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
(c) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
(d) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick tell Jack is the main product among agents in the Trade?
2. What object does Mr. Hastings want Jack to move with nothing but his magic?
3. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
4. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
5. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)