|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 16, why do people continuously knock on Jack's door?
(a) They want to meet the mysterious champion.
(b) They want to meet the boy with the implanted stone.
(c) They want to ask him to forfiet to save the Red Rose champion.
(d) They want to talk him out of playing.
2. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
(a) Gave it to Linda.
(b) Threw it in the river.
(c) Put it in a plastic bag.
(d) Threw it away.
3. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A sports car.
(b) A train.
(c) A roller coaster.
(d) A bus.
4. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) From Jack's father.
(b) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(c) A warrior who died in the Games.
(d) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
5. What does Hastings say Jack needs to win the Games?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ellen, who in Wylie's thoughts was working to steal Shadowslayer from Susannah's grave?
2. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
3. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
4. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
5. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)