|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
(a) Dr. Longbranch.
2. What place does Dr. Longbranch suggest for Jack to visit?
(a) The Queen's Palace.
(b) The Tower.
(c) Westminster Abbey.
(d) Big Ben.
3. How does the weather change after D'Orsay writes in the Rules of Engagement?
(a) It becomes windy and cloudy.
(b) It becomes clearer.
(c) It suddenly grows cold.
(d) It becomes hotter.
4. What are released in the great hall that contain birds, stones, and butterflies?
(c) Floating baskets.
5. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
(a) Muscle growth.
(b) Weight gain.
(c) Loss in stature.
(d) A gainin stature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
2. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
3. How many bouts does Jeremiah claim to have fought before he died?
4. In Chapter 17, what is the subject of one book Hastings gives to Jack that surprises him?
5. In what year does Lee's story take place?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)