|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since the Games, from what ailments does Jack suffer?
(a) An unidentified virus.
(c) Pain in his injured leg.
(d) Pain in his injured arm.
2. What is the shape of Jack's scar from the surgery he underwent as an infant?
(c) A long, jagged line.
3. In Chapter 10, what does Jack say he would like to be when he grows up?
4. What is Mr. Hastings response when Jack asks if the power he feels when he holds Shadowslayer is coming from the sword or from within himself?
5. Rather than attend a party, Jack decides to walk home with whom in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are released in the great hall that contain birds, stones, and butterflies?
2. What does Linda tell Jack that the branch of the family began using as their emblem rather than the Red or White Rose?
3. What is the first charm Jack conjures to protect himself from Ellen?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 16, why do people continuously knock on Jack's door?
5. In Chapter 17, what does Jack note as having changed between Hastings and Linda?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)