|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Jack say he would like to be when he grows up?
2. Whom does Jack notice as paying more romantic interest in him despite her boyfriend?
3. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
(a) His father's family history.
(b) A simple birth defect.
(c) Mixed blood.
(d) The spell of a wizard.
4. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
5. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He was teasing her.
(b) He was threatening to get her wet.
(c) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
(d) He tried to kiss her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
2. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
3. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
4. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
5. In Chapter 14, Jeremiah Brooks says he was used by _____________ in the same way Jack is being used now.
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)