|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) An enchanter's stone.
(b) A sorcerer stone.
(c) A warrior stone.
(d) A wizard stone.
2. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
(a) The Silver Dragon.
(b) The White Rose.
(c) The Silver Bear.
(d) The Red Rose.
3. What is Hastings accused of having done to deserve punishment?
(a) Trained warriors without permission.
(b) Hidden warriors.
(c) Spilled wizard blood in defiance of the rules.
(d) Sold wizards in the Trade.
4. Since the Games, from what ailments does Jack suffer?
(b) An unidentified virus.
(c) Pain in his injured arm.
(d) Pain in his injured leg.
5. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
(a) Ghosts from the local cemeteries.
(b) Spirits from the Netherland.
(c) Figments of his imagination.
(d) Champions from the past, long dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the weather change after D'Orsay writes in the Rules of Engagement?
2. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
3. What concerns Hastings most about Jack's training?
4. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
5. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)