|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
(a) Put it in a plastic bag.
(b) Threw it away.
(c) Gave it to Linda.
(d) Threw it in the river.
2. In Chapter 17, what does Jack note as having changed between Hastings and Linda?
(a) They are rekindling their romance.
(b) They are more estranged than ever.
(c) They are the same.
(d) They seem more friendly.
3. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
(b) Spending money like it grows on trees.
(c) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
(d) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
4. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
(a) Selling real estate.
(b) Painting portraits.
(c) Selling antiques.
(d) Selling art.
5. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
2. With what Indians does Jeremiah claim to have lived?
3. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
4. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
5. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)