|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hastings say is the reward of winning the Games?
(a) Fame and fortune.
(c) The right to love whomever he wants.
2. In Chapter 13, whom does Jack remember as sitting vigil with him in the church after he was injured?
(c) His mother.
(d) Dr. Longbranch.
3. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(c) Golden bird.
4. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
5. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
(a) A movie marathon.
(b) A new video game.
(d) A new book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
2. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
3. In what year does Lee's story take place?
4. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
5. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)