|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Linda in Chapter 14, who is waiting for Jack and her in Oxford?
2. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) She is a warrior.
(b) She is his real mother.
(c) She is an enchanter.
(d) She is lying to him.
3. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
(a) He hopes Jack will lose.
(b) He never played, but he disrupted a few.
(c) He has always been an avid spectator.
(d) He wanted his sister to play.
4. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
(a) A fitness club.
(b) An empty soccer field.
(c) The school gym.
(d) The mountains.
5. In Chapter 13, whom does Jack remember as sitting vigil with him in the church after he was injured?
(b) His mother.
(d) Dr. Longbranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
2. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
3. According to Hastings, what regulates everything at the Games?
4. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
5. What concerns Hastings most about Jack's training?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)