|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(a) Keeping a budget.
(c) Cleaning the house.
2. According to Hastings, what regulates everything at the Games?
(a) The council.
(b) The champions.
(c) The Master of Ceremonies.
(d) The Rules of Engagement.
3. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(b) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(c) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(d) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
4. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
(c) Dr. Longbranch.
5. What is Mr. Hastings response when Jack asks if the power he feels when he holds Shadowslayer is coming from the sword or from within himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
2. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
3. What does Hastings claim he does with Susannah's warrior stone?
4. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
5. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)