|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
2. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
(a) His friends will ask too many questions about his night with Ellen.
(b) He does not want Garrett to beat him up again.
(c) The bruises on his face will cause too many questions.
(d) He does not want to be alone with Leesha.
3. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
(a) As a video game on a larger scale.
(b) As a sports tournament.
(c) As a movie set.
(d) As a chess game on a larger scale.
4. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
5. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group does Hastings accuse Linda of abandoning to rescue Jack?
2. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 9, why does Hastings say he can no longer serve as Jack's opponent?
4. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
5. What injury does Jack suffer in the championship game while contributing to the winning goal?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)