|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bouts does Jeremiah claim to have fought before he died?
(a) Fifteen or Seventeen.
(b) Twelve or fourteen.
(c) Eight or ten.
(d) Five or Six.
2. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
(b) He was teasing her.
(c) He tried to kiss her.
(d) He was threatening to get her wet.
3. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
4. What injury does Jack suffer in the championship game while contributing to the winning goal?
(a) A sprained wrist.
(b) A broken toe.
(c) A twisted ankle.
(d) A bruised rib.
5. Linda tells Jack that members of the family in America began marrying what type of people, perhaps leading to him being born without a stone?
(a) Warriors only.
(d) Wizards only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
2. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
3. Becka thinks Jack's ailment is really a ___________.
4. What does Jack wish he knew most about the Games?
5. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)