|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
(a) He is attacked by mythical creatures.
(b) He dies.
(c) He falls to the ground in pain.
(d) He disappears.
2. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
(a) It's more convenient to keep it with the other medicines.
(b) It will be easier to remember if he takes it before brushing his teeth.
(c) It tastes better first thing in the morning.
(d) He can remember it better if he sees it first thing in the morning.
3. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(d) English literature.
4. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Spending money like it grows on trees.
(b) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
(c) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
(d) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
5. What does Mr. Hastings tell Jack is the first step to controlling his powers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group does Hastings accuse Linda of abandoning to rescue Jack?
2. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
3. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. What do voices say in Jack's mind as he approaches the grounds where the Games are played?
5. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)