|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(b) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(c) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(d) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
2. In Chapter 9, what does Jack think his training is leading him toward?
(a) Greater understanding of Weir.
(b) Some kind of challenge.
(c) To protect himself from kidnappers.
(d) To protect his aunt from wizards.
3. How many bouts does Jeremiah claim to have fought before he died?
(a) Twelve or fourteen.
(b) Eight or ten.
(c) Five or Six.
(d) Fifteen or Seventeen.
4. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
5. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
(a) The attic.
(b) The root cellar.
(c) The barn.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
2. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
3. Dr. Longstreet objects to Hastings' warrior for what reason?
4. What does Nick tell Jack is the main product among agents in the Trade?
5. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)