|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He wants to escape family game night.
(b) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
(c) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(d) He likes to help people out.
2. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
3. In Chapter 14, what does Jack find comforting about staying in Cumbria?
(a) The routine.
(b) Hastings' presence.
(c) The library.
(d) His mother.
4. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
5. Why does Jack agree to play in the Games?
(a) To prove a wizard can win as a warrior.
(b) To protect his family and friends.
(c) To prove his worth as a warrior.
(d) To help out Hastings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Longbranch suggest a story of Jack's death to Linda?
2. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
3. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
4. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
5. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)