|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Becka thinks Jack's ailment is really a ___________.
(b) Leg injury.
(c) Shoulder injury.
(d) Bacterial infection.
2. Why does Jack agree to play in the Games?
(a) To prove his worth as a warrior.
(b) To prove a wizard can win as a warrior.
(c) To protect his family and friends.
(d) To help out Hastings.
3. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(d) English literature.
4. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
(a) They make his arm muscles grow extremely large overnight.
(b) They create great lights from his fingers.
(c) They tend to manifest during soccer play.
(d) They cause him to lose control of his limbs.
5. In Chapter 10, what does Jack say he would like to be when he grows up?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
2. Linda tells Jack that members of the family in America began marrying what type of people, perhaps leading to him being born without a stone?
3. According to Hastings in Chapter 13, who lives in the area where his family home is located?
4. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
5. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)