|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Becka in the kitchen when Jack awakes in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 10, what does Jack say he would like to be when he grows up?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Jack think his training is leading him toward?
(a) Some kind of challenge.
(b) To protect himself from kidnappers.
(c) To protect his aunt from wizards.
(d) Greater understanding of Weir.
4. How many bouts does Jeremiah claim to have fought before he died?
(a) Fifteen or Seventeen.
(b) Eight or ten.
(c) Five or Six.
(d) Twelve or fourteen.
5. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
(a) A diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
2. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
3. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
4. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
5. What is Hastings accused of having done to deserve punishment?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)