|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
(a) British football club jerseys.
(b) A diary with a fancy lock.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A model of Westminster Abbey.
2. How many bouts does Jeremiah claim to have fought before he died?
(a) Twelve or fourteen.
(b) Five or Six.
(c) Eight or ten.
(d) Fifteen or Seventeen.
3. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He tried to kiss her.
(b) He was teasing her.
(c) He was threatening to get her wet.
(d) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
4. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
(a) He is not experienced enough.
(b) He would not drive fast enough.
(c) He does not have his learner's permit.
(d) She does not want him to damage her car.
5. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go shopping for supplies.
(b) Go to have lunch.
(c) Go back to the hotel to swim.
(d) Go to find Linda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
2. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
3. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
4. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
5. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)