|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, whom does Jack remember as sitting vigil with him in the church after he was injured?
(b) His mother.
(d) Dr. Longbranch.
2. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
(a) Warriors for the Games.
(c) Organ donors.
(d) White Rose members.
3. What does Hastings claim he does with Susannah's warrior stone?
(a) Uses it as a reminder of a woman he once loved.
(b) Uses it to make himself invincible.
(c) Uses it as a reminder of what he did.
(d) Uses it as a connection to his lost sister.
4. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(d) English literature.
5. What is Mr. Hastings response when Jack asks if the power he feels when he holds Shadowslayer is coming from the sword or from within himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
2. Jack learns that ___________ wants him to fight in the Games.
3. What emblem appears on Jack's tunic for the Games?
4. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
5. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)