|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
(a) His father's family history.
(b) A simple birth defect.
(c) Mixed blood.
(d) The spell of a wizard.
2. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
(a) Dr. Longbranch.
3. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) She always wanted kids.
(b) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
(c) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
(d) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
4. How many bouts does Jeremiah claim to have fought before he died?
(a) Five or Six.
(b) Twelve or fourteen.
(c) Fifteen or Seventeen.
(d) Eight or ten.
5. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
(a) The Silver Bear.
(b) The Red Rose.
(c) The White Rose.
(d) The Silver Dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Blue Streak?
2. What does Hastings hope will happen before Linda finds out Jack is playing in the Games?
3. According to Hastings, whom was he not allowed to train in Susannah's family?
4. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
5. What does Jack wish he knew most about the Games?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)