|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(c) Golden bird.
2. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
3. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the chest.
(c) In the shoulder.
(d) In the leg.
4. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
(a) He hopes Jack will lose.
(b) He has always been an avid spectator.
(c) He wanted his sister to play.
(d) He never played, but he disrupted a few.
5. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
(b) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(c) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
2. In Chapter 10, whom does Jack discover at his house when he arrives home after his fight with Lobeck?
3. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
4. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
5. Whom does Linda tell Jack in Chapter 5 that he should not trust?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)