|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
(a) Loss in stature.
(b) Muscle growth.
(c) A gainin stature.
(d) Weight gain.
2. According to Hastings in Chapter 13, who lives in the area where his family home is located?
3. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
4. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(b) He likes to help people out.
(c) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
(d) He wants to escape family game night.
5. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
(a) Ghosts from the local cemeteries.
(b) Champions from the past, long dead.
(c) Spirits from the Netherland.
(d) Figments of his imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Dr. Longbranch suggest for Jack to visit?
2. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
3. What is the Rules of Engagement?
4. Why does Dr. Longbranch suggest a story of Jack's death to Linda?
5. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)