|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emblem appears on Jack's tunic for the Games?
(a) A Silver Dragon.
(b) A White Rose.
(c) A White Elephant.
(d) A Red Rose.
2. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
(a) Mercedes makes Hastings leave.
(b) Hastings is rude to Becka.
(c) Nick and Hastings argue.
(d) Hastings flirts with Becka.
3. Linda tells Jack that members of the family in America began marrying what type of people, perhaps leading to him being born without a stone?
(b) Warriors only.
(c) Wizards only.
4. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
5. What do voices say in Jack's mind as he approaches the grounds where the Games are played?
(a) Old ghosts telling him the history of the area.
(b) Old warriors giving him tips.
(c) Old warriors warning him away.
(d) Old ghosts wishing him luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hastings claim he does with Susannah's warrior stone?
2. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
3. In Chapter 9, why does Hastings say he can no longer serve as Jack's opponent?
4. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
5. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)