|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
(a) A gainin stature.
(b) Muscle growth.
(c) Loss in stature.
(d) Weight gain.
2. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
(a) Leander Hastings.
(b) His neighbors.
(c) His friends.
(d) People he saw at the park.
3. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
(d) Child birth.
4. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) She is his real mother.
(b) She is lying to him.
(c) She is a warrior.
(d) She is an enchanter.
5. Why does Jack agree to play in the Games?
(a) To protect his family and friends.
(b) To prove his worth as a warrior.
(c) To help out Hastings.
(d) To prove a wizard can win as a warrior.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
2. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
3. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
4. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
5. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)