|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
(a) He hopes Jack will lose.
(b) He never played, but he disrupted a few.
(c) He wanted his sister to play.
(d) He has always been an avid spectator.
2. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
(a) A gash to the chest.
(b) Crush injuries from a horse.
(c) A gun wound.
(d) A broken neck.
3. What do voices say in Jack's mind as he approaches the grounds where the Games are played?
(a) Old warriors warning him away.
(b) Old warriors giving him tips.
(c) Old ghosts telling him the history of the area.
(d) Old ghosts wishing him luck.
4. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
5. What does Hastings claim he does with Susannah's warrior stone?
(a) Uses it as a reminder of a woman he once loved.
(b) Uses it as a reminder of what he did.
(c) Uses it as a connection to his lost sister.
(d) Uses it to make himself invincible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
2. Who makes up most of the spectators at the Games as far as Jack can tell in Chapter 15?
3. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
4. In Chapter 8, why is Jack worried about his aunt, Linda?
5. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)