|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
(a) The Silver Bear.
(b) The White Rose.
(c) The Red Rose.
(d) The Silver Dragon.
2. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
3. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
(a) A Master, one who knows many magical arts.
(b) An International Criminal, wanted by all the weirs for crimes against the Rules of Engagement.
(c) A rogue Warrior, meaning he does not follow the rules.
(d) A Sorcerer, one who can use spells to get his way.
4. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
(a) He hits her on the head with a bed pan.
(b) He allows Linda to enchant her.
(c) He touches her shoulder and releases magic into her.
(d) He casts a spell on her.
5. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go to have lunch.
(b) Go to find Linda.
(c) Go shopping for supplies.
(d) Go back to the hotel to swim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Linda tells Jack that members of the family in America began marrying what type of people, perhaps leading to him being born without a stone?
2. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
3. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
5. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)