|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
3. What reason does Mr. Hastings give Jack for coming to Ohio from New York?
(a) He wanted to become a teacher.
(b) He could not say no to Linda.
(c) He could not refuse Becka.
(d) He wanted to meet the warrior that should have been a wizard.
4. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Will.
(b) Only Fitch.
(c) Only Jack.
(d) Will or Fitch.
5. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
(a) They are all wizards.
(b) They are all normal people who just care about him.
(c) Many of them are either weir or know about the guilds.
(d) They are all warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
3. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
4. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
5. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)