|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
(a) Gave it to Linda.
(b) Threw it in the river.
(c) Put it in a plastic bag.
(d) Threw it away.
2. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
(a) Liver surgery.
(b) Heart surgery.
(c) Brain surgery.
(d) Lung surgery.
3. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
(a) The Red Rose.
(b) The Silver Bear.
(c) The Silver Dragon.
(d) The White Rose.
4. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
(a) He wanted his sister to play.
(b) He has always been an avid spectator.
(c) He hopes Jack will lose.
(d) He never played, but he disrupted a few.
5. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
(b) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
(c) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
(d) She always wanted kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What structure exists in Raven's Ghyll?
2. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
3. Why does Dr. Longbranch suggest a story of Jack's death to Linda?
4. In Chapter 10, to what does Jack attribute Ellen's ability to help him in the fight against Lobeck and his friends?
5. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)