|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Rules of Engagement?
(a) The bible of Warrior techniques.
(b) The bible of the Weir tournament.
(c) A manual explaning swordplay.
(d) A book that teaches war techniques.
2. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
(a) He is not experienced enough.
(b) She does not want him to damage her car.
(c) He would not drive fast enough.
(d) He does not have his learner's permit.
3. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
(a) They make his arm muscles grow extremely large overnight.
(b) They tend to manifest during soccer play.
(c) They cause him to lose control of his limbs.
(d) They create great lights from his fingers.
4. What injury does Jack suffer in the championship game while contributing to the winning goal?
(a) A bruised rib.
(b) A broken toe.
(c) A twisted ankle.
(d) A sprained wrist.
5. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
(a) Loss in stature.
(b) A gainin stature.
(c) Muscle growth.
(d) Weight gain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hastings hope will happen before Linda finds out Jack is playing in the Games?
2. What feature of Hastings' house does Becka extoll to Jack?
3. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
4. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
5. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)