|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the last Games held?
2. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A roller coaster.
(b) A sports car.
(c) A bus.
(d) A train.
3. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
(b) Spending money like it grows on trees.
(c) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
(d) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
4. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The grave.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The church.
(d) The car.
5. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
(b) Cool artifacts.
(c) Warrior ghosts.
(d) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack agree to play in the Games?
2. What is the Rules of Engagement?
3. What does Nick tell Jack is the main product among agents in the Trade?
4. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
5. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)