|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice does Jack recall hearing in his delirium while he was injured?
(a) Dr. Longbranch.
(c) His mother.
2. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
(a) Gave it to Linda.
(b) Threw it away.
(c) Threw it in the river.
(d) Put it in a plastic bag.
3. What does Hastings hope will happen before Linda finds out Jack is playing in the Games?
(a) Jack will win.
(b) Linda will be killed.
(c) It will be over.
(d) Becka will convince her of Jack's worth.
4. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
(a) He dies.
(b) He falls to the ground in pain.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He is attacked by mythical creatures.
5. Whom does Jack notice as paying more romantic interest in him despite her boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
2. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
3. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
4. According to Hastings in Chapter 13, who lives in the area where his family home is located?
5. Becka thinks Jack's ailment is really a ___________.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)