|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
(a) Carrie Hastings.
(b) Leander Hastings.
(c) Geoffrey Wylie.
(d) Jessamine Longbranch.
2. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
(b) Dr. Longbranch.
3. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(b) Farmer's wife.
(c) Merchant's wife.
4. In Chapter 12, what does Dr. Longbranch guess from Jack's physical condition?
(a) He is still taking the medication.
(b) He has stopped taking the medicatioin and has been training.
(c) He is too weak to fight in the Games.
(d) He could fight in the Games even while still taking the medication.
5. Jack learns that ___________ wants him to fight in the Games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
2. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
3. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
4. What does Hastings say is the reward of winning the Games?
5. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)