|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
2. Why does Dr. Longbranch express regret that Becka did not bring Jack to his appointment that day?
(a) They could have asked Becka's permission to make Jack participate in the Games.
(b) They could have killed Becka to cover their tracks with Jack.
(c) They could have used Becka as a champion in the Games.
(d) They could have used Becka to inspire Jack during training.
3. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
(a) He casts a spell on her.
(b) He allows Linda to enchant her.
(c) He touches her shoulder and releases magic into her.
(d) He hits her on the head with a bed pan.
4. In Chapter 10, what does Jack say he would like to be when he grows up?
5. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
(a) Muscle growth.
(b) Loss in stature.
(c) Weight gain.
(d) A gainin stature.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
2. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
3. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
4. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
5. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)