|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, why is Jack worried about his aunt, Linda?
(a) She refuses to acknowledge the conversation they had at the diner.
(b) She seemed mad at him the last time she called.
(c) She went out with Nick several days ago and never called again.
(d) She has not called since their trip to Coal Grove.
2. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
3. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
(a) An International Criminal, wanted by all the weirs for crimes against the Rules of Engagement.
(b) A Sorcerer, one who can use spells to get his way.
(c) A rogue Warrior, meaning he does not follow the rules.
(d) A Master, one who knows many magical arts.
4. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) L. Hastings.
(b) A. Hastynges.
(c) A. Hastens.
5. What is Mr. Hastings response when Jack asks if the power he feels when he holds Shadowslayer is coming from the sword or from within himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
2. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
3. Where was the last Games held?
4. In Chapter 12, what does Dr. Longbranch guess from Jack's physical condition?
5. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)