|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
(a) The mountains.
(b) An empty soccer field.
(c) A fitness club.
(d) The school gym.
2. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) He stumbled over the ball.
(b) He tripped.
(c) Fitch pushed him.
(d) Jack pushed him.
3. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
(a) A weapon.
(b) A diary.
(c) A Weirbook.
(d) A treasure box.
4. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
(a) A Sorcerer, one who can use spells to get his way.
(b) An International Criminal, wanted by all the weirs for crimes against the Rules of Engagement.
(c) A Master, one who knows many magical arts.
(d) A rogue Warrior, meaning he does not follow the rules.
5. What does Nick tell Jack is the main product among agents in the Trade?
(a) Fake Weir stones.
(c) Fake genealogies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jack learns that ___________ wants him to fight in the Games.
2. According to Hastings, what regulates everything at the Games?
3. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
4. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
5. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)