|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
(a) Leander Hastings.
(b) Carrie Hastings.
(c) Jessamine Longbranch.
(d) Geoffrey Wylie.
2. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
3. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(a) Golden bird.
4. What reason does Mr. Hastings give Jack for coming to Ohio from New York?
(a) He could not refuse Becka.
(b) He wanted to meet the warrior that should have been a wizard.
(c) He could not say no to Linda.
(d) He wanted to become a teacher.
5. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The school gym.
(c) A fitness club.
(d) An empty soccer field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
2. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 10, what does Jack say he would like to be when he grows up?
4. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
5. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)