|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
(a) An empty soccer field.
(b) The mountains.
(c) A fitness club.
(d) The school gym.
2. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
(b) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
(c) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
(d) Spending money like it grows on trees.
3. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
(a) Antique shopping.
(b) A vacation.
(c) Research for a book.
(d) Genealogy research.
4. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(d) English literature.
5. What place does Dr. Longbranch suggest for Jack to visit?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) The Queen's Palace.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) The Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
2. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
3. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
4. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
5. What does Hastings hope will happen before Linda finds out Jack is playing in the Games?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)