|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
(a) Leander Hastings.
(b) Jessamine Longbranch.
(c) Becka Swift.
(d) Linda Downey.
2. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
(a) A diner.
3. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
(a) A simple birth defect.
(b) Mixed blood.
(c) His father's family history.
(d) The spell of a wizard.
4. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Revolutionary War.
(c) The Spanish-American War.
(d) The Mexican War.
5. What does Linda tell Jack that the branch of the family began using as their emblem rather than the Red or White Rose?
(a) The Green Dragon.
(b) The Silver Bear.
(c) The Yellow Rose.
(d) The Silver Dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
2. What place does Dr. Longbranch suggest for Jack to visit?
3. What is the Blue Streak?
4. What object does Mr. Hastings want Jack to move with nothing but his magic?
5. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)