|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
(a) They burst into flames.
(b) They turn to steal.
(c) They explode.
(d) They lock.
2. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the shoulder.
3. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
(a) The school gym.
(b) An empty soccer field.
(c) The mountains.
(d) A fitness club.
4. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Fitch.
(b) Only Will.
(c) Only Jack.
(d) Will or Fitch.
5. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) His soccer balls.
(b) The team roster.
(c) The tryout list.
(d) His car keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
2. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
3. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
4. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
5. In Chapter 8, why is Jack worried about his aunt, Linda?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)