|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
2. Whom does Jack notice as paying more romantic interest in him despite her boyfriend?
3. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
(a) Liver surgery.
(b) Heart surgery.
(c) Brain surgery.
(d) Lung surgery.
4. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
(b) Movie posters.
(c) Model airplanes.
5. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
(a) Bruising around his eyes.
(b) A cut on his cheek.
(c) A broken nose.
(d) A burn along the right side.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
2. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
3. Rather than attend a party, Jack decides to walk home with whom in Chapter 10?
4. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
5. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)