|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(b) Golden bird.
2. Why does Dr. Longbranch express regret that Becka did not bring Jack to his appointment that day?
(a) They could have used Becka to inspire Jack during training.
(b) They could have killed Becka to cover their tracks with Jack.
(c) They could have asked Becka's permission to make Jack participate in the Games.
(d) They could have used Becka as a champion in the Games.
3. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
(a) Disipline and attendance.
(c) Sports director.
(d) Extra curricular activity coordinator.
4. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) His car keys.
(b) The team roster.
(c) The tryout list.
(d) His soccer balls.
5. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) Fitch pushed him.
(b) He stumbled over the ball.
(c) He tripped.
(d) Jack pushed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose voice does Jack recall hearing in his delirium while he was injured?
2. In Chapter 10, whom does Jack discover at his house when he arrives home after his fight with Lobeck?
3. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
5. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)