|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
2. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
3. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
(a) Heart surgery.
(b) Lung surgery.
(c) Liver surgery.
(d) Brain surgery.
4. Jack learns that ___________ wants him to fight in the Games.
5. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
(b) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
(c) She always wanted kids.
(d) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
2. In Chapter 9, what does Jack think his training is leading him toward?
3. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
4. Where was the last Games held?
5. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)