|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Longbranch express regret that Becka did not bring Jack to his appointment that day?
(a) They could have killed Becka to cover their tracks with Jack.
(b) They could have used Becka as a champion in the Games.
(c) They could have asked Becka's permission to make Jack participate in the Games.
(d) They could have used Becka to inspire Jack during training.
2. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
(a) As a chess game on a larger scale.
(b) As a sports tournament.
(c) As a movie set.
(d) As a video game on a larger scale.
3. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
4. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
5. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A. Hastynges.
(c) L. Hastings.
(d) A. Hastens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
2. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
3. What does Nick tell Jack is the main product among agents in the Trade?
4. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
5. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)