|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
(a) British football club jerseys.
(b) A model of Westminster Abbey.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A diary with a fancy lock.
2. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(a) Golden bird.
3. Jack learns that ___________ wants him to fight in the Games.
4. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(d) English literature.
5. What is the Rules of Engagement?
(a) A book that teaches war techniques.
(b) The bible of Warrior techniques.
(c) A manual explaning swordplay.
(d) The bible of the Weir tournament.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what type of fighting are Jack and Mr. Hastings participating in?
2. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
3. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
4. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
5. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)