|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Mexican War.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) The Spanish-American War.
2. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
(a) Ghosts from the local cemeteries.
(b) Champions from the past, long dead.
(c) Spirits from the Netherland.
(d) Figments of his imagination.
3. Whom does Linda tell Jack in Chapter 5 that he should not trust?
(a) Ellen and Leesha.
(b) Will and Fitch.
(c) Everyone, but especially Dr. Longbranch.
4. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
5. What is the Rules of Engagement?
(a) The bible of the Weir tournament.
(b) A book that teaches war techniques.
(c) A manual explaning swordplay.
(d) The bible of Warrior techniques.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
2. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
3. In Chapter 13, whom does Jack remember as sitting vigil with him in the church after he was injured?
4. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
5. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)