|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Becka in the kitchen when Jack awakes in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(c) Golden bird.
3. What feature of Hastings' house does Becka extoll to Jack?
(a) The garden.
(b) The library.
(c) The television room.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) A warrior stone.
(b) An enchanter's stone.
(c) A sorcerer stone.
(d) A wizard stone.
5. In Chapter 13, whom does Jack remember as sitting vigil with him in the church after he was injured?
(c) Dr. Longbranch.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 9, why does Hastings say he can no longer serve as Jack's opponent?
3. What reason does Mr. Hastings give Jack for coming to Ohio from New York?
4. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what type of fighting are Jack and Mr. Hastings participating in?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)