|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
(a) He touches her shoulder and releases magic into her.
(b) He hits her on the head with a bed pan.
(c) He allows Linda to enchant her.
(d) He casts a spell on her.
2. In Chapter 12, what does Dr. Longbranch guess from Jack's physical condition?
(a) He has stopped taking the medicatioin and has been training.
(b) He could fight in the Games even while still taking the medication.
(c) He is too weak to fight in the Games.
(d) He is still taking the medication.
3. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
(a) A gun wound.
(b) Crush injuries from a horse.
(c) A broken neck.
(d) A gash to the chest.
4. What injury does Jack suffer in the championship game while contributing to the winning goal?
(a) A sprained wrist.
(b) A bruised rib.
(c) A broken toe.
(d) A twisted ankle.
5. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(b) A. Hastynges.
(c) A. Hastens.
(d) L. Hastings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
2. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
3. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
4. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
5. What feature of Hastings' house does Becka extoll to Jack?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)