|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
2. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He tried to kiss her.
(b) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
(c) He was teasing her.
(d) He was threatening to get her wet.
3. What reason does Mr. Hastings give Jack for coming to Ohio from New York?
(a) He could not refuse Becka.
(b) He could not say no to Linda.
(c) He wanted to meet the warrior that should have been a wizard.
(d) He wanted to become a teacher.
4. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
5. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Rules of Engagement?
2. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
3. Why does Jack agree to play in the Games?
4. What is the Blue Streak?
5. Why does Dr. Longbranch suggest a story of Jack's death to Linda?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)