|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: The Bout and Chapter Ten: The Street Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(b) A warrior who died in the Games.
(c) From Jack's father.
(d) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
2. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(b) English literature.
3. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
(a) Movie posters.
(d) Model airplanes.
4. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
(a) Painting portraits.
(b) Selling art.
(c) Selling real estate.
(d) Selling antiques.
5. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(d) Golden bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
2. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
3. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
4. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
5. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)