|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: The Bout and Chapter Ten: The Street Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
(b) Warriors for the Games.
(c) Organ donors.
(d) White Rose members.
2. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
(a) They are all warriors.
(b) They are all normal people who just care about him.
(c) They are all wizards.
(d) Many of them are either weir or know about the guilds.
3. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
4. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(b) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(c) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(d) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
5. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
2. What does Mr. Hastings tell Jack is the first step to controlling his powers?
3. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
4. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
5. What is Mr. Hastings response when Jack asks if the power he feels when he holds Shadowslayer is coming from the sword or from within himself?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)