|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: The Bout and Chapter Ten: The Street Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) She is a warrior.
(b) She is lying to him.
(c) She is an enchanter.
(d) She is his real mother.
2. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) The tryout list.
(b) The team roster.
(c) His car keys.
(d) His soccer balls.
3. In what year does Lee's story take place?
4. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
5. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(b) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(c) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(d) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Jack suffer in the championship game while contributing to the winning goal?
2. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
3. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
4. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Jack think his training is leading him toward?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)