|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: The Bout and Chapter Ten: The Street Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
(a) Movie posters.
(b) Model airplanes.
2. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
3. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
(b) She always wanted kids.
(c) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
(d) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what type of fighting are Jack and Mr. Hastings participating in?
5. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
2. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
3. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
4. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
5. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)