|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: The Bout and Chapter Ten: The Street Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick tell Jack is the main product among agents in the Trade?
(a) Fake Weir stones.
(c) Fake genealogies.
2. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
(a) Spirits from the Netherland.
(b) Champions from the past, long dead.
(c) Ghosts from the local cemeteries.
(d) Figments of his imagination.
3. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
(a) Child birth.
4. Rather than attend a party, Jack decides to walk home with whom in Chapter 10?
5. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
(a) There is still mulch to be spread.
(b) He wants to spend more time with Linda.
(c) He is afraid his parents are angry with him.
(d) He wants to avoid his many younger siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
2. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
3. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
4. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
5. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)