|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: The Bout and Chapter Ten: The Street Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
(a) A Weirbook.
(b) A treasure box.
(c) A diary.
(d) A weapon.
2. Rather than attend a party, Jack decides to walk home with whom in Chapter 10?
3. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) He was calm.
(b) He did not set off any alarms.
(c) He would risk damaging the records.
(d) He carried a sword.
4. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) A warrior who died in the Games.
(b) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(c) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(d) From Jack's father.
5. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
2. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
3. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)