|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: The Bout and Chapter Ten: The Street Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
(a) An archeologist.
(b) A historian.
(c) A genealogy researcher.
(d) A college professor.
2. In Chapter 10, whom does Jack discover at his house when he arrives home after his fight with Lobeck?
3. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
(d) Child birth.
4. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
5. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
(a) A rogue Warrior, meaning he does not follow the rules.
(b) An International Criminal, wanted by all the weirs for crimes against the Rules of Engagement.
(c) A Master, one who knows many magical arts.
(d) A Sorcerer, one who can use spells to get his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick tell Jack is the main product among agents in the Trade?
2. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
3. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
4. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
5. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)