|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: The Bout and Chapter Ten: The Street Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
2. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(b) L. Hastings.
(c) A. Hastens.
(d) A. Hastynges.
3. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
(a) A diner.
4. Rather than attend a party, Jack decides to walk home with whom in Chapter 10?
5. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(b) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(c) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(d) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
2. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
3. In Chapter 8, what problems does Jack point out about the Rules of Engagement?
4. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
5. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)