|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: The Bout and Chapter Ten: The Street Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Jack think his training is leading him toward?
(a) Some kind of challenge.
(b) Greater understanding of Weir.
(c) To protect himself from kidnappers.
(d) To protect his aunt from wizards.
2. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Will.
(b) Only Fitch.
(c) Will or Fitch.
(d) Only Jack.
3. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
(a) Mercedes makes Hastings leave.
(b) Hastings flirts with Becka.
(c) Nick and Hastings argue.
(d) Hastings is rude to Becka.
4. What is the Rules of Engagement?
(a) The bible of the Weir tournament.
(b) A manual explaning swordplay.
(c) The bible of Warrior techniques.
(d) A book that teaches war techniques.
5. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) A warrior stone.
(b) An enchanter's stone.
(c) A sorcerer stone.
(d) A wizard stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
2. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
3. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
4. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
5. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)