|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine: The Bout and Chapter Ten: The Street Fight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) Six months.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
2. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He likes to help people out.
(b) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(c) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
(d) He wants to escape family game night.
3. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
(a) A diary.
(b) A weapon.
(c) A treasure box.
(d) A Weirbook.
4. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(b) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(c) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(d) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
5. In Chapter 10, what does Jack say he would like to be when he grows up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
2. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
3. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
4. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
5. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)