|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
2. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(b) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
(c) He wants to escape family game night.
(d) He likes to help people out.
3. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
(a) A rogue Warrior, meaning he does not follow the rules.
(b) An International Criminal, wanted by all the weirs for crimes against the Rules of Engagement.
(c) A Master, one who knows many magical arts.
(d) A Sorcerer, one who can use spells to get his way.
4. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(b) Golden bird.
5. What object does Mr. Hastings want Jack to move with nothing but his magic?
(a) A glass.
(b) A ball.
(c) A top.
(d) A fencing sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
2. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
3. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
4. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
5. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)