|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) From Jack's father.
(b) A warrior who died in the Games.
(c) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(d) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
2. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) A warrior stone.
(b) A sorcerer stone.
(c) An enchanter's stone.
(d) A wizard stone.
3. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) Jack pushed him.
(b) Fitch pushed him.
(c) He tripped.
(d) He stumbled over the ball.
4. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
(a) A weapon.
(b) A diary.
(c) A treasure box.
(d) A Weirbook.
5. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
(a) He does not have his learner's permit.
(b) He is not experienced enough.
(c) He would not drive fast enough.
(d) She does not want him to damage her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
2. In what year does Lee's story take place?
3. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what type of fighting are Jack and Mr. Hastings participating in?
5. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)