|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
(a) A Master, one who knows many magical arts.
(b) A rogue Warrior, meaning he does not follow the rules.
(c) A Sorcerer, one who can use spells to get his way.
(d) An International Criminal, wanted by all the weirs for crimes against the Rules of Engagement.
2. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(c) Cleaning the house.
(d) Keeping a budget.
3. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
(a) The basement.
(b) The root cellar.
(c) The barn.
(d) The attic.
4. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(b) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(c) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(d) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
5. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
Short Answer Questions
1. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
2. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
3. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
4. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
5. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)