|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Mr. Hastings give Jack for coming to Ohio from New York?
(a) He could not refuse Becka.
(b) He wanted to meet the warrior that should have been a wizard.
(c) He wanted to become a teacher.
(d) He could not say no to Linda.
2. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) An enchanter's stone.
(b) A wizard stone.
(c) A sorcerer stone.
(d) A warrior stone.
3. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) Merchant's wife.
(c) Farmer's wife.
4. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
(a) The Spanish-American War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) The Mexican War.
5. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
(d) Child birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
2. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
3. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
4. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
5. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)