|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
(a) A favorite teddy bear.
(b) A baby blanket.
(c) A pair of baby booties.
(d) A childhood sweater.
2. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(b) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(c) A warrior who died in the Games.
(d) From Jack's father.
3. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
(b) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
(c) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
(d) She always wanted kids.
4. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) He was calm.
(b) He did not set off any alarms.
(c) He carried a sword.
(d) He would risk damaging the records.
5. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) An enchanter's stone.
(b) A wizard stone.
(c) A warrior stone.
(d) A sorcerer stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, why is Jack worried about his aunt, Linda?
2. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
3. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
4. From what point of view is the novel written?
5. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)