|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
(a) Child birth.
2. What is the Rules of Engagement?
(a) The bible of the Weir tournament.
(b) A manual explaning swordplay.
(c) A book that teaches war techniques.
(d) The bible of Warrior techniques.
3. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(b) Cleaning the house.
(c) Keeping a budget.
4. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
(a) The Revolutionary War.
(b) The Spanish-American War.
(c) The Mexican War.
(d) The Civil War.
5. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
(a) A broken neck.
(b) A gun wound.
(c) A gash to the chest.
(d) Crush injuries from a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
2. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
3. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
4. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
5. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)