|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(b) Cleaning the house.
(d) Keeping a budget.
2. In Chapter 8, why is Jack worried about his aunt, Linda?
(a) She has not called since their trip to Coal Grove.
(b) She seemed mad at him the last time she called.
(c) She refuses to acknowledge the conversation they had at the diner.
(d) She went out with Nick several days ago and never called again.
3. What object does Mr. Hastings want Jack to move with nothing but his magic?
(a) A ball.
(b) A fencing sword.
(c) A glass.
(d) A top.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what type of fighting are Jack and Mr. Hastings participating in?
5. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
2. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
3. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
4. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
5. Who is with Becka in the kitchen when Jack awakes in Chapter 2?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)