|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
2. What object does Mr. Hastings want Jack to move with nothing but his magic?
(a) A glass.
(b) A fencing sword.
(c) A top.
(d) A ball.
3. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He wants to escape family game night.
(b) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
(c) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(d) He likes to help people out.
4. What does Nick tell Jack is the main product among agents in the Trade?
(b) Fake genealogies.
(c) Fake Weir stones.
5. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) He tripped.
(b) He stumbled over the ball.
(c) Jack pushed him.
(d) Fitch pushed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
2. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
3. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
4. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
5. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)