|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(b) A warrior who died in the Games.
(c) From Jack's father.
(d) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
2. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) Jack pushed him.
(b) He tripped.
(c) He stumbled over the ball.
(d) Fitch pushed him.
3. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A. Hastynges.
(c) A. Hastens.
(d) L. Hastings.
4. What reason does Mr. Hastings give Jack for coming to Ohio from New York?
(a) He could not refuse Becka.
(b) He wanted to meet the warrior that should have been a wizard.
(c) He could not say no to Linda.
(d) He wanted to become a teacher.
5. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what problems does Jack point out about the Rules of Engagement?
2. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
3. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
4. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
5. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)