|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
(a) The Spanish-American War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Mexican War.
(d) The Revolutionary War.
2. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
3. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
(a) Selling real estate.
(b) Painting portraits.
(c) Selling antiques.
(d) Selling art.
4. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(b) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(c) From Jack's father.
(d) A warrior who died in the Games.
5. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
(a) Brain surgery.
(b) Liver surgery.
(c) Lung surgery.
(d) Heart surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
2. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
3. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
4. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
5. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)