|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
(a) They cause him to lose control of his limbs.
(b) They create great lights from his fingers.
(c) They make his arm muscles grow extremely large overnight.
(d) They tend to manifest during soccer play.
3. What does Mr. Hastings tell Jack is the first step to controlling his powers?
4. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) He carried a sword.
(b) He was calm.
(c) He would risk damaging the records.
(d) He did not set off any alarms.
5. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Will.
(b) Only Jack.
(c) Only Fitch.
(d) Will or Fitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
2. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
3. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
4. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
5. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)