|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
2. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) Six months.
(d) A fortnight.
3. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
(a) It's more convenient to keep it with the other medicines.
(b) He can remember it better if he sees it first thing in the morning.
(c) It tastes better first thing in the morning.
(d) It will be easier to remember if he takes it before brushing his teeth.
4. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(b) He wants to escape family game night.
(c) He likes to help people out.
(d) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
5. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
(a) Bruising around his eyes.
(b) A broken nose.
(c) A cut on his cheek.
(d) A burn along the right side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
2. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
3. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
4. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
5. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)