|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(a) Keeping a budget.
(d) Cleaning the house.
2. What does Mr. Hastings tell Jack is the first step to controlling his powers?
3. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
4. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go shopping for supplies.
(b) Go to find Linda.
(c) Go to have lunch.
(d) Go back to the hotel to swim.
5. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) He did not set off any alarms.
(b) He carried a sword.
(c) He was calm.
(d) He would risk damaging the records.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
2. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
3. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
4. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
5. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)