|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(b) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(c) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(d) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
2. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
(a) Sports director.
(c) Extra curricular activity coordinator.
(d) Disipline and attendance.
3. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(a) Golden bird.
4. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
(a) The Revolutionary War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Mexican War.
(d) The Spanish-American War.
5. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
(a) Many of them are either weir or know about the guilds.
(b) They are all wizards.
(c) They are all normal people who just care about him.
(d) They are all warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack see in the mirror Nick gives to him?
2. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
3. What object does Mr. Hastings want Jack to move with nothing but his magic?
4. Whom does Linda tell Jack in Chapter 5 that he should not trust?
5. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)