|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
2. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A. Hastens.
(c) L. Hastings.
(d) A. Hastynges.
3. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) A warrior who died in the Games.
(b) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(c) From Jack's father.
(d) From a distant relative of Jack's.
4. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
(a) Warriors for the Games.
(b) Organ donors.
(c) White Rose members.
5. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) He would risk damaging the records.
(b) He carried a sword.
(c) He did not set off any alarms.
(d) He was calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
2. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
3. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
4. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
5. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)