|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
(a) An archeologist.
(b) A historian.
(c) A college professor.
(d) A genealogy researcher.
2. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Fitch.
(b) Only Will.
(c) Will or Fitch.
(d) Only Jack.
3. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
4. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go to find Linda.
(b) Go shopping for supplies.
(c) Go to have lunch.
(d) Go back to the hotel to swim.
5. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
(a) He would not drive fast enough.
(b) He does not have his learner's permit.
(c) He is not experienced enough.
(d) She does not want him to damage her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
2. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
3. From what point of view is the novel written?
4. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
5. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)