|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) First person.
(c) Authorial voice.
(d) Third person omniscient.
2. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) Jack pushed him.
(b) He tripped.
(c) He stumbled over the ball.
(d) Fitch pushed him.
3. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He falls to the ground in pain.
(c) He is attacked by mythical creatures.
(d) He dies.
4. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) A warrior who died in the Games.
(b) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(c) From Jack's father.
(d) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
5. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
(a) Warriors for the Games.
(b) Organ donors.
(d) White Rose members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
2. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
3. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
4. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
5. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)