|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Authorial voice.
(d) Third person omniscient.
2. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) He stumbled over the ball.
(b) Fitch pushed him.
(c) He tripped.
(d) Jack pushed him.
3. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
(a) A gun wound.
(b) A gash to the chest.
(c) A broken neck.
(d) Crush injuries from a horse.
4. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
(b) Child birth.
5. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(b) A warrior who died in the Games.
(c) From Jack's father.
(d) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
2. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
3. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
4. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
5. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)