|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
(a) Heart surgery.
(b) Liver surgery.
(c) Lung surgery.
(d) Brain surgery.
2. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Spanish-American War.
(c) The Mexican War.
(d) The Revolutionary War.
3. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
(b) She always wanted kids.
(c) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
(d) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
4. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
5. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
(a) Through a garage door.
(b) Through a back door.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Through a basement door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
2. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
3. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
4. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
5. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)