|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) A sorcerer stone.
(b) An enchanter's stone.
(c) A wizard stone.
(d) A warrior stone.
2. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(c) Golden bird.
3. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
(a) Liver surgery.
(b) Heart surgery.
(c) Brain surgery.
(d) Lung surgery.
4. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
5. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
(a) A vacation.
(b) Antique shopping.
(c) Genealogy research.
(d) Research for a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
2. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
3. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
5. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)