|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
(a) The attic.
(b) The basement.
(c) The root cellar.
(d) The barn.
2. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
(b) He wants to escape family game night.
(c) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(d) He likes to help people out.
3. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(b) A warrior who died in the Games.
(c) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(d) From Jack's father.
4. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
5. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go to have lunch.
(b) Go shopping for supplies.
(c) Go back to the hotel to swim.
(d) Go to find Linda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
2. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
3. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
4. In what year does Lee's story take place?
5. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)