|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
(a) The attic.
(b) The barn.
(c) The basement.
(d) The root cellar.
2. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) From Jack's father.
(b) A warrior who died in the Games.
(c) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(d) From a distant relative of Jack's.
3. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Jack.
(b) Only Will.
(c) Will or Fitch.
(d) Only Fitch.
4. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
(a) Brain surgery.
(b) Lung surgery.
(c) Heart surgery.
(d) Liver surgery.
5. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
(a) Through a garage door.
(b) Through a back door.
(c) Through a basement door.
(d) Through a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
2. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
3. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
4. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
5. In what year does Lee's story take place?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)