|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He likes to help people out.
(b) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(c) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
(d) He wants to escape family game night.
2. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
(d) Child birth.
3. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
4. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) Fitch pushed him.
(b) He stumbled over the ball.
(c) Jack pushed him.
(d) He tripped.
5. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
(a) A new video game.
(b) A movie marathon.
(c) A new book.
Short Answer Questions
1. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
2. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
4. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
5. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)