|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Will.
(b) Only Fitch.
(c) Only Jack.
(d) Will or Fitch.
2. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(b) A. Hastens.
(c) L. Hastings.
(d) A. Hastynges.
3. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He likes to help people out.
(b) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
(c) He wants to escape family game night.
(d) He thinks Linda is pretty.
4. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
(a) Through a garage door.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through a back door.
(d) Through a basement door.
5. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) His car keys.
(b) The tryout list.
(c) His soccer balls.
(d) The team roster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
2. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
3. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
4. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
5. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)