|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(a) Keeping a budget.
(b) Cleaning the house.
2. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(d) Golden bird.
3. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(b) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(c) From Jack's father.
(d) A warrior who died in the Games.
4. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(b) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(c) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(d) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
5. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
2. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
3. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
4. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
5. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)