|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) His car keys.
(b) His soccer balls.
(c) The tryout list.
(d) The team roster.
2. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) He carried a sword.
(b) He would risk damaging the records.
(c) He was calm.
(d) He did not set off any alarms.
3. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) Authorial voice.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Third person limited.
4. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
5. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
(a) He is attacked by mythical creatures.
(b) He falls to the ground in pain.
(c) He dies.
(d) He disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
2. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
4. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
5. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)