|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four: Shadowslayer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
2. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) He did not set off any alarms.
(b) He carried a sword.
(c) He was calm.
(d) He would risk damaging the records.
3. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) A wizard stone.
(b) A sorcerer stone.
(c) An enchanter's stone.
(d) A warrior stone.
4. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
5. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
(a) She does not want him to damage her car.
(b) He is not experienced enough.
(c) He does not have his learner's permit.
(d) He would not drive fast enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
2. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
3. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
4. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
5. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)