|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
2. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
(a) The Spanish-American War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) The Mexican War.
3. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
(b) Movie posters.
(c) Model airplanes.
4. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
5. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) Fitch pushed him.
(b) He stumbled over the ball.
(c) Jack pushed him.
(d) He tripped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
2. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
3. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
4. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
5. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)