|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
2. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
(b) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
(c) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
(d) She always wanted kids.
3. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(b) Farmer's wife.
(c) Merchant's wife.
4. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
(b) Child birth.
5. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
(b) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(c) He likes to help people out.
(d) He wants to escape family game night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
2. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
3. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
4. From what point of view is the novel written?
5. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)