|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
2. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) A warrior stone.
(b) A wizard stone.
(c) An enchanter's stone.
(d) A sorcerer stone.
3. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
(b) Extra curricular activity coordinator.
(c) Disipline and attendance.
(d) Sports director.
4. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
(a) She does not want him to damage her car.
(b) He is not experienced enough.
(c) He would not drive fast enough.
(d) He does not have his learner's permit.
5. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
(b) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
(c) She always wanted kids.
(d) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Lee's story take place?
2. From what point of view is the novel written?
3. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
4. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
5. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)