|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(a) Cleaning the house.
(d) Keeping a budget.
2. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
3. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) An enchanter's stone.
(b) A wizard stone.
(c) A sorcerer stone.
(d) A warrior stone.
4. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
(a) Selling real estate.
(b) Selling antiques.
(c) Painting portraits.
(d) Selling art.
5. In what year does Lee's story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
2. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
3. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
4. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
5. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)