|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) His soccer balls.
(b) The team roster.
(c) His car keys.
(d) The tryout list.
2. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
(b) Child birth.
3. Who is with Becka in the kitchen when Jack awakes in Chapter 2?
4. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
5. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
(a) Through a basement door.
(b) Through a back door.
(c) Through a garage door.
(d) Through a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
2. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
3. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
4. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
5. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)