|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He likes to help people out.
(b) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
(c) He wants to escape family game night.
(d) He thinks Linda is pretty.
2. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
(a) Heart surgery.
(b) Liver surgery.
(c) Lung surgery.
(d) Brain surgery.
3. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) He did not set off any alarms.
(b) He carried a sword.
(c) He would risk damaging the records.
(d) He was calm.
4. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
5. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
(a) Selling real estate.
(b) Selling antiques.
(c) Selling art.
(d) Painting portraits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
2. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
3. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
4. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
5. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)