|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
2. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
(a) Selling antiques.
(b) Selling art.
(c) Painting portraits.
(d) Selling real estate.
3. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) Authorial voice.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
4. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
(a) Sports director.
(c) Disipline and attendance.
(d) Extra curricular activity coordinator.
5. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) His soccer balls.
(b) The tryout list.
(c) The team roster.
(d) His car keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
2. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
3. In what year does Lee's story take place?
4. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)