|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
2. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
(a) The root cellar.
(b) The barn.
(c) The attic.
(d) The basement.
3. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Authorial voice.
4. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through a garage door.
(c) Through a basement door.
(d) Through a back door.
5. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(d) English literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Becka in the kitchen when Jack awakes in Chapter 2?
2. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
3. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
4. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
5. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)