|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
2. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(b) Merchant's wife.
(d) Farmer's wife.
3. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) He would risk damaging the records.
(b) He was calm.
(c) He did not set off any alarms.
(d) He carried a sword.
4. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) A warrior who died in the Games.
(b) From Jack's father.
(c) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(d) From a distant relative of Jack's.
5. In what year does Lee's story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
2. Who is with Becka in the kitchen when Jack awakes in Chapter 2?
3. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
4. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
5. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)