|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
(a) A pair of baby booties.
(b) A baby blanket.
(c) A favorite teddy bear.
(d) A childhood sweater.
2. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
(a) Brain surgery.
(b) Liver surgery.
(c) Lung surgery.
(d) Heart surgery.
3. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) Jack pushed him.
(b) Fitch pushed him.
(c) He stumbled over the ball.
(d) He tripped.
4. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
(b) A new book.
(c) A new video game.
(d) A movie marathon.
5. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(b) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(c) From Jack's father.
(d) A warrior who died in the Games.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
2. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
3. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
4. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
5. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)