|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
(a) Movie posters.
(c) Model airplanes.
2. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
3. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) He would risk damaging the records.
(b) He did not set off any alarms.
(c) He was calm.
(d) He carried a sword.
4. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
(a) Through a garage door.
(b) Through a back door.
(c) Through a basement door.
(d) Through a window.
5. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
2. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
3. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
4. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
5. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)