|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
2. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
(a) Organ donors.
(b) White Rose members.
(c) Warriors for the Games.
3. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) A warrior stone.
(b) A wizard stone.
(c) An enchanter's stone.
(d) A sorcerer stone.
4. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
(b) Model airplanes.
(d) Movie posters.
5. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) A month.
(c) Six months.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
2. Who is with Becka in the kitchen when Jack awakes in Chapter 2?
3. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
4. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
5. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)