|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
2. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
3. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
(a) Genealogy research.
(b) A vacation.
(c) Research for a book.
(d) Antique shopping.
4. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
(a) The Mexican War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Spanish-American War.
(d) The Revolutionary War.
5. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through a back door.
(c) Through a garage door.
(d) Through a basement door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
2. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
3. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
4. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
5. In what year does Lee's story take place?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)