|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
(a) The attic.
(b) The root cellar.
(c) The basement.
(d) The barn.
2. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
(b) She always wanted kids.
(c) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
(d) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
3. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He likes to help people out.
(b) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(c) He wants to escape family game night.
(d) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
4. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
5. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
(a) A new video game.
(b) A new book.
(c) A movie marathon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Becka in the kitchen when Jack awakes in Chapter 2?
2. From what point of view is the novel written?
3. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
4. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
5. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)