Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen: Trinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes up most of the spectators at the Games as far as Jack can tell in Chapter 15?
(a) Family members.
(c) Weir of all kinds.
2. In Chapter 9, why does Hastings say he can no longer serve as Jack's opponent?
(a) Jack is now using Shadowslayer.
(b) Jack has gotten too strong for him.
(c) Jack has gotten too good for his skills.
(d) Jack needs to learn what it feels like to kill.
3. In Chapter 8, what problems does Jack point out about the Rules of Engagement?
(a) It is inherently unfair to Wizards.
(b) It is written in a difficult language.
(c) It is unclear about certain key points.
(d) It is outdated.
4. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
5. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(a) Cleaning the house.
(b) Keeping a budget.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
2. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
3. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
4. Why does Dr. Longbranch suggest a story of Jack's death to Linda?
5. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)